It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Happy new year everyone,this one is aimed at the british members on this site,

Has anyone in the uk seen the news over the weekend,its chock full of murders,at this most peaceful and happy time of the year (allegedly!) today iv sat and watched sky news as i have been ill.....and apart from the 2012 olympics and PM cameron's message,its all bloody murder! a body in a car,4shot dead by a licensed gun owner in durham,an indian student killed on boxing day and the kid responsible introduced himself to the court as "Psycho Stapleton",what the hell is going on seriously.....its a poor day when nearly all the headlines are informing us of death everywhere

Hell i dont know,perhaps im biasing myself....but thats all that you hear about now,death....whether it be a murder,or another soldiers remains touching down,its like the pressures been cranked up over the past few years,everything in britain just seems to get worse,whether it be cameron preaching we are a christian country but also said we should be a multicultural country where everyone is welcome,or just the sense of helplessness and the anger that no change has happened...i just feel it is an endless cycle of broken promises draconian spending cuts and a coalition government at the helm which cant even sort itself out lest sort the economy out anybody else just reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllly fed up with the state of the island lately???

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
the same news are in Romania right now, a lot of murders in last two days

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

To be honest I'm surprised all of us haven't gone insane already with all this negative press.

Nasty assault on NYE in York as well near where i used to live, What a special race we all are

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I found this one quite disturbing. When the judge asked the mans he replied "Psycho Stapleton", real name Kiaran

A man describing himself as "Psycho Stapleton" has appeared in court charged with murdering student Anuj Bidve who was shot dead on Boxing Day.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I cant help but get depressed at this time of year weather sucks, government sucks and worst of all people suck, but as they say every cloud has a silver lining 2012 will bring the decade of winter people will become more and more unsettled watch the people around you not the news we are waiting for the light around us to shine and lead us thru these hard times, markets crash and public reaction will shift dissent on a scale never seen. Ive seen the msm spew out hate and fear for years and now people will stop the act and speed ever faster to react.

Stay safe and happy new year i send you love in these hard times.

Nice thread

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm truly saddened to hear this , I'm in the U.S. Violence and murder are rampant here , mothers killing their children,all sorts of people disappearing or being killed in strange circumstances.

This world is literally going crazy , I wonder from time to time if THIS is hell....or the tribulation , I'm not a religious person but all of this is just insane.....and what's worse is with every incident we seem to be becoming de-sensitized .

Some days I'm actually all for an absolute Earth do-over!

I hope things get better and better for all of us , frightening times we live in.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Yeah,i dont know if its just me linking it all but it just seems that that's the only thing worth reporting these past few days,seem to have ran out of material for prince phillip haha

I see your from motherwell,haha im just up the road in wishaw!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

....Has anyone in the uk seen the news over the weekend,its chock full of murders,[color=FFF7B3]at this most peaceful and happy time of the year (allegedly!)............

There is no such thing. Peace does not exist.
This is just another Monday, after another weekend.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There was a murder not to far from me. One of the most shocking things I read was this,

'Carol O'Mahoney, another resident who lives nearby, said: 'Neighbours said they had a five-year-old boy and that the little one was seen running from the house for help this morning covered in blood.'
Poor kid

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
I'm truly saddened to hear this , I'm in the U.S. Violence and murder are rampant here , mothers killing their children,all sorts of people disappearing or being killed in strange circumstances.

This world is literally going crazy , I wonder from time to time if THIS is hell....or the tribulation , I'm not a religious person but all of this is just insane.....and what's worse is with every incident we seem to be becoming de-sensitized .

Some days I'm actually all for an absolute Earth do-over!

I hope things get better and better for all of us , frightening times we live in.

This is the case all over the uk Parents all over taking their lifes and there kids and partners , this is economic and political murder straight from the people put in place to protect, everone has an edge or a tipping point some do it alone others take with them sad sad times ahead in the world. i pray for the people to stand and make the culprits accountable, together we stand but alone we fall , stop waiting for help it aint there no more, its time to open your eyes and mouths and let the truth in and out process the reality and share it, its amazing what we may get back if we only share with one another. To my brothers and sisters its time for us to take the lead show the way and protect the people and they will repay you in infinite riches our destiny is shared and shaped by action.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I posted about this earlier today.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It seemed we had a ramping up of such crimes globally last year but 2012 has got off to a furious start. It's not just you OP. Today I sat open mouthed listening to the news from the UK alone. To the extent I'm thinking whether it is wise to continue to walk my dog up a peaceful rural lane late at night.
edit on 2-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

apply the idea of death or the physical manifestation of the idea that you are observing to a larger or more collective message of what "is" currently occurring and you have a much prettier picture of what is happening right now energetically on this planet.

the death of the collective ego and with that death the start of our collective physical transition into the new way is about to begin. physically there is so much that needs to collapse/ change that it is likely not going to be pretty but what it all physically symbolizes or represents is something that is absolutely beautiful and should be celebrated.

we just need to align ourselves with not what is dying or collapsing (the ego) but what we are moving into (the true self/ the heart). as long as we are aligned with the truth we can see what is happening collectively in a way that is clear and therefore beautiful and not be discouraged by the apparent ugliness of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolet

we just need to align ourselves with not what is dying or collapsing (the ego) but what we are moving into (the true self/ the heart). as long as we are aligned with the truth we can see what is happening collectively in a way that is clear and therefore beautiful and not be discouraged by the apparent ugliness of it.

Fine words - so long as it's not you or your family. Maybe you could tell that to the parents of the Indian lad who just got murdered in Salford. Or the parents of the London 20 year old who was found dead today after being abducted. Or the family of the person who was stabbed to death on Oxford Street on Boxing Day.
edit on 2-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Im just curious about your name... scottishbiker420... is it me or is this an ironic post? Mybe your noticing what your thinking about.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yeah that was the smack in the face for me....it's as if these walking exhibits of pond-life think itsnormal and acceptable,if ye ask me the death penalty will inevitably have to come back,a slap on the wrist wouldn't do in this example and the jails are filling up fast,the other discomforting factor is that no one has mentioned anything about the legality of guns in this case, but when a registered gun owner in durham shoots others then himself all of a sudden there is a knee-jerk gun's kill people reaction which annoys me because surely the danger is the unknown guns and unlicensed firearms floating around,fair enough this was a registered owner that caused this devastation in Durham but atleast we knew he had firearms because he was registered!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Living in Glasgow I have never really feared for my own safety as I am great at adapting to situations be it how I speak around certain people or what impression I want them to have of me. I was always tiny and growing up in one of the roughest areas of for me it was called survival.

Now I am 30 and have managed to navigate through life here without having to resort to extreme violence maybe some extreme posturing now and again leaving the impression I will do what is needed. (extreme bravado that has seen me good thus far)

However this is where I fear for my freedom, in the past as I said was it was just a show a survival technique but now I have a boy of my own I dread the day in this hell of a city that some wee jaked up @rse pulls a knife or uses a knife on my boy because that is the day I go to prison for a long time and not a judge on this planet would show mercy on me for what I would do.

I just wish this place would get its @rse in gear and drag itself from the work shy benefit cheating drug abusing alcoholic gutter that it is currently lying in covered in its own piss.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier81
I just wish this place would get its @rse in gear and drag itself from the work shy benefit cheating drug abusing alcoholic gutter that it is currently lying in covered in its own piss.

Couldn't have said it better myself buddy

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

What the hell is that meant to be....i take it you probably haven't met any real bikers???,we arent all hells angels BTW my local club is a good time social club type of organization,we hold rallys,do charity rides and for the most part the worst thing that has happened when we are out together is the odd speed camera getting set off etc etc..I have ran with many 1%rs and have never felt the need to break the law,we dont set out to break the law contrary to what you may think! Perhaps you can educate yourself further on the matter of outlaw biker gangs versus rider/one make club/RC clubs before prematurely ejaculating your prejudiced thoughts onto this forum

Happy hunting!

lifestylerider.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Someone needs to put them in the spotlight to expose these corrupt cold blooded, i mean cold hearted elite!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have noticed the increasing fear mongering news stories lately. I think they are just trying to keep everybody scared and on edge and hopefully push for martial law or similar actions by the government to control the masses and keep everybody.... 'safe'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join