12-Year-Old Testifies in U.S. Senate Hearing About Psych Drugs in Foster Care

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This young man is giving testimony to the ongoing abuse children recieve while in foster care, and the forced use of psychotic drugs, which is the abuse. Is the government finally waking up to the billion dollar industry that's destroying our youth for profit and feeding them poison, I hope so. What a brave young man...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its kid like him who change our future

So much respect for these kind of children, a glimpse of hope when you think all are content.

Wish i could flag 100 times x

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I took care of an autistic child for about 6 years, nevermind the story. The child was severely socially challenged and was at the far end of the spectrum. In this case prescribed drugs did help alleviate his hostile nature, and helped his attention span, which began his recovery.

So in some instances I do believe some drugs can help, but not for children who are ' normal ' or just suffering from stress, since that to is normal.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Daedal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

The government knows lol its trying to get them to do something other than declare war.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I would have to say it was the government that had ok'd the use of such drugs on these kids . Governments have been using kids in foster care or orphans the children no one really cares about. Also worthy of mentioning about the testing of chemicals over populated cities. As far as I am concerned the American government testing agent orange here in Canada and lying about what they were spraying , was an act of war . Such practices on anyone goes against any kind of human rights . Maybe time for the population to round up the kids of these people and do the exact same thing their kids. eye for an eye

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this is crazy! this made me cry! i dont even eat asprin,yet they dope up these kids to control them!

i love my 2 boys more than myself and i can't imagine giving them drugs!
that boy is a warrior,and i wish him strength to carry on.
excellent video but unfortuneatly for bad reasons.
thanx for the 'real' wake up call,all i ever heard about was riddelin. jeez,just hug your kid,listen to them,and tell them you love them!
its that easy!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I didn't even think something like this would be even capable of taking place in this day n age, but I'm glad something being done about it and lets hope that we can make these kids who already have a hard enough childhood; grow up a bit better now...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I baby-sit a foster kid and he takes 5 different types of meds, 4 times a day.

He is 14 and he is a zombie.

The foster mother is going to adopt him and I've been begging her to take him off of the meds.

He went to another doctor the other day that want's to put him on another ****ing med.

I've gotten physically sick, because his side effects are very disturbing.

These quack doctors are killing children

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If you heard about what the CIA admins to be doing to psychological ill children and innocent civilians, then this really shouldnt be suprising to you anymore. I'm talking about stuff that they used to do in the concentration camps.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I find this young man very bright, honest and open about his situation. It is hard being in his shoes.

Not meaning to come of as rude or disrespectful..

What I find the most disturbing thing about the whole video is the use of the words "Amen" and "God".

Now, I'm from a country with a pretty set "system" of servants that work for us in politics and this use (that's what it looks like to me) of open Christianity in the Governmental setting would not fly at all.

I find it utterly disturbing, but then again USA is not my home and when in Rome...

Later
covermind

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I wish I could hear it. I have my sound turned all the way up but I can't, and I've got an earache and don't want to put in headphones.

I will say though that I got pulled to manage an adolescent care unit for a while. There wasn't a child there that was not drugged to heck and back.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Alright, all i have to say is. What the hell is up with the dude in the left frame with the yellow tie, texting and smirking the whole time?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
If you heard about what the CIA admins to be doing to psychological ill children and innocent civilians, then this really shouldnt be suprising to you anymore. I'm talking about stuff that they used to do in the concentration camps.

Yep. Testing drugs on kids. Brainwashing them and turning them into crazy people.

Those kids later can be used for false-flags. Or to do other disgusting stuff for the elite and they can be ``offed`` after since nobody will care or ask questions.

top topics

join