It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Join The Illuminati. Where Can I Get An Application?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by alilonthecheekyside
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Oh ye of little faith...what makes you think that "they" are going to be any better off underground when the proverbial poop hits the fan.

A spiritual investment makes the most sense to me, besides a good location, plenty of water/rations and lots of ammo (for hunting purposes of course.)

GOD bless.

I just asked our Creator if He had ever heard of satire and He said He was well familiar with it and enjoyed it on a regular basis. Thank you for your concern, though. I look forward to seeing you in the ATS section of Heaven someday.

Aw, thank you that was really nice of you to say. Looking forward to seing you there too.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I thought your thread was very thought provoking.?
Finally! Somebody who gets me.

Happy New Year.

edit on 2-1-2012 by alilonthecheekyside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by MissSmartypants

Why volunteer yourself up as desert?

No wait, that didn't come out right...or did it?

Is it Reptilians or Greys that eat people? I forget.

Oh, and just saw your post. Thanks Cheeky.
edit on 1/2/2012 by MissSmartypants because: add info

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Me too.

Happy to be a sheep, if The Lord is the Shepherd.

very well put.. I will gladly be a sheep as well.. if the Lord is my Shepherd..

Only thing is The Lord does not look at us as sheep.. He looks at us a unique creations of his Father..so special and so dear to His heart...that He is willing to die for us.

How many Shepherds are willing to die for their sheep ?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Oh, and I love hip hop music, so it would be great....what with Beyonce and JayZ being there and all. I wonder if they realize they were let in to serve as some of the entertainment after tshtf.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
To join the Illuminati means to accept Lucifer as your savior.

Start with Lucifer and go from there?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Me too.

Happy to be a sheep, if The Lord is the Shepherd.

Only thing is The Lord does not look at us as sheep.. He looks at us a unique creations of his Father..so special and so dear to His heart...that He is willing to die for us.

How many Shepherds are willing to die for their sheep ?

Only the "youtube" crowd would have us think being called a sheep or dare I say sheeple is akin to an insult.
As to how many shepherds are willing to die for their sheep? Yes, quite right. I am truly thankful to Jesus for His great gift, to be sure.
Speaking of shepherds, it seems to me that The Father would have a special place in HIS Heart for those of said occupation. Just something I've noticed. ie: King David.
Not letting even one go astray, or fall to peril in any way. It's a beautiful thing to feel safe and protected. Why wouldn't anyone want to be a part of that.
Unless of course they don't believe it is Real. Which is why then I suppose a person would even want to join the so-called illuminati.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

You most certainly are a sheep already, gabby2011, I get that just from reading your posts. I am no sheep, and I am not alone here either. What will you do if you discover everything you believe in is wrong, and that which you think of as God is actually a Fire Breathing Dragon?
My Spirit is Sovereign, not enslaved by religious dogma. Why is it that people do this? Submit themselves to an unseen and unknown man in the sky, all based loosely on a book altered so many times it can not longer even be called "based on original texts?" How can one go around talking about their Lord, and their Master, as if they really know what is going on?
One thing you can take to the bank, you are in good company, friend, there are a lot of sheep in this forum.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You most certainly are a sheep already, gabby2011, I get that just from reading your posts. I am no sheep, and I am not alone here either. What will you do if you discover everything you believe in is wrong, and that which you think of as God is actually a Fire Breathing Dragon?
My Spirit is Sovereign, not enslaved by religious dogma. Why is it that people do this? Submit themselves to an unseen and unknown man in the sky, all based loosely on a book altered so many times it can not longer even be called "based on original texts?" How can one go around talking about their Lord, and their Master, as if they really know what is going on?
One thing you can take to the bank, you are in good company, friend, there are a lot of sheep in this forum.

And what will you do autowrench when you discover that the Jesus I worship and adore is not the Son of a fire breathing dragon.. But is the loving and merciful Son a very Holy loving..merciful and righteous Father.

You question my beliefs?..and please tell us why yours are so superior ..you believe in dimensions?/..where do these dimensions come from autowrench.. who is the creator of your dimensions? Perhaps it is you who is serving the fire breathing dragon and are unaware.

Perhaps some day it is you who will bow down before the merciful heart of Jesus and thank our loving Father for the grace He gives us through the mercy of His Son...but as clearly as you are reading this today...someday you will understand the Holy Trinity much better...and you may be very sorry for spreading mistruths about almighty God who's Holiness is in LOVE.

May the light, love, and mercy of Jesus be with us all.

Edit: The illuminati will never win against the Holy Trinity.. impossible.

and whoever wishes to serve the illuminati needs serious prayer.

Satan is a master at coming as an angel of light..but those who pray for protection through Jesus and his Holy spirit will not fall prey to his clever cunning and lies.

edit on 6-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

And what will you do autowrench when you discover that the Jesus I worship and adore is not the Son of a fire breathing dragon.. But is the loving and merciful Son a very Holy loving..merciful and righteous Father.

I already have, the "Father" Jesus prayed to was Jehovah. You Christians never read the Bible, do you?
I direct you to:
Psalm 83:18:

American King James Version
"That men may know that you, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, are the most high over all the earth."

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
"And they shall know that your Name is Lord Jehovah; you alone are exalted in all the Earth!"

(John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life."

Do you see Yahweh the Dragon God anywhere in there?
Jehovah is quite well known in Hebrew circles, and it has been said that the Home of Jehovah is Alcyone, in the Pleiadies System:

The constellation of the seven stars forming the Pleiades appears to be the crowning center around which the known systems of the planets revolve.... It has been suggested, and with much weight, that one of the stars of that group is the dwelling place of Jehovah and the place of the highest heavens;....

The constellation of the Pleiades is a small one compared with others which scientific instruments disclose to the wondering eyes of man. But the greatness in size of other stars or planets is small when compared to the Pleiades in importance, because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God.

"Reconciliation" by J. F. Rutherford

In the August 15, 1925 Golden Age it was stated that the City of Zion in Heaven was associated with Alcyone in the Pleiades star group. source

Jehovah: Ancient Astronaut from the Pleiades?

Gnostic writings explain the cosmic origin of the predatory ETs (both the fetal or embryonic and reptilian types), which no other theory can do. Our planet Gaia plays a key role in their presence in our minds and lives. The Archons are a spinoff of the intelligence of the divine being, Sophia, who is embodied in our planet, but they are not compatible with human intelligence, so they inhabit the solar system at large, apart from the earth - this is the Mystery teachings.

..you believe in dimensions?/..where do these dimensions come from autowrench..

Where did I get it? From places you obviously have never ventured into.

A brief history of other universes

Some versions of the many-universes concept date back to ancient Greece, said panelist and science historian Virginia Trimble of the University of California, Irvine. But scientific justifications for the idea began to appear in the second half of the 20th century, when U.S. physicist Hugh Everett proposed it as a solution to a puzzle of quantum mechanics.

Physicists in this field found that a system of subatomic particles can exist in many possible states at once, until someone measures its state. The system then “collapses” to one state, the measured one.
(snip)
The “multiverse” theory later reappeared as a consequence of another theory of physics, that of “inflation,” developed by various physicists in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
source

Multiple Dimensions

A Metaphysic of the Forces of Nature in Multiple Dimensions

Multiple Dimensions: Between Superstrings and Parallel Worlds

The Short Version of the Second Superstring Revolution

There is much that you do not know, friend.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good Lord. It's easy. Just go here and fill out the application!
edit on 1/9/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Interesting post, one of the reasons i find this interesting is, while i was at university some place in the U.K, during the first term of the first year we all got letters from the illuminati asking us to join up, except me, i didn’t get one. My mate down the hall he got one, he was doing psychology, the girl across from me, she got one too, she was a science-based degree. Me i was fine art, and to brag a little bit i did get a first degree, that was nice for a while. I don’t know anyone who applied to join the illuinati. Others and I assumed it was some sort of test, or some Christianity junk mail pretending to be something else to attract applicants. But now 10 years on i am not so sure, because a friend of mine doing science got a letter asking her to join the illuminate, its a letter that has the eye and pyramid. Just the same as 10 years ago. It looks like the illuminati are recruiting science-based students, why has no other student reported this? I have heard that the illuminate is the antidote to our freemason infestation.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i want to join illuminati and i am ready of want will happen now letter........

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think, that if I was organising a top conspiracy I would not recruit people on such forum. (wrong ideology, too much paranoia, not enough competence). I'd just hire a professional head hunter agency and hire top graduates. Or even I would think that financing some education to future conspiracy members would be good investment and way of providing their loyalty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join