It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want To Join The Illuminati. Where Can I Get An Application?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Seriously. When tshtf... I Don't Want To Die... or have to barely survive in some cramped little bunker. I would much prefer to live in comfort and with plenty in some underground Illuminati city, perhaps the one under the Denver International Airport. When TPTB start to reduce the population, I really prefer not to be one of the depopulated. And afterward, I don't want to starve to death...I want access to the underground seed vault. And I'm a good gardener, too. I have a valuable skill that I could contribute to the new society.
So....for the sake of survival, becoming "one of them" seems like a pretty good idea.
Oh, and Moderators...do you think it would be ok to put Hidden Hand down as a reference? I mean, I do kinda know him and all.
And once I'm in, I'll put in a good word for all you guys.
edit on 1/2/2012 by MissSmartypants because: add. info

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't think it's as simple as asking. They find you.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If you have to ask, you won't ever know

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not sure it would do any good. I would say these people would sacrifice their own. My guess is that unless an individual is part of the top 3 or 4 families is fair game. At some point the top families will also turn on their co-conspirators, because their usefulness will soon run out once the people are under control.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh man to be a part of the elite, first you have to do a genetic test, in some way you have to link your lineage to them. Why do you think that all our presidents in some shape or form were linked by blood. sad but true.

This poor girl discovered she is also related, now one day she will become a politician, 2030 we will see her walk her ass out of a bilderburg meeting.

edit on 2-1-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
By publicly asking, you blew your chances completely.

You should have said it to your smart phone.

link   
Thanks for your application!

A black van is on its way....
edit on 2-1-2012 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I would personally rather blow my brains out on the floor than be associated with these demented, paranoid , cowards .

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just sign here:

x _______________________________ *

* Is bullsh&#.
edit on 1/2/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Not sure it would do any good. I would say these people would sacrifice their own. My guess is that unless an individual is part of the top 3 or 4 families is fair game. At some point the top families will also turn on their co-conspirators, because their usefulness will soon run out once the people are under control.

Then I certainly need to apply for a position in their upper echelon. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Oh man to be a part of the elite, first you have to do a genetic test, in some way you have to link your lineage to them. Why do you think that all our presidents in some shape or form were linked by blood. sad but true.

This poor girl discovered she is also related, now one day she will become a politician, 2030 we will see her walk her ass out of a bilderburg meeting.

edit on 2-1-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

I am Rh negative. That makes me part Nephilim, I believe.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh ye of little faith...what makes you think that "they" are going to be any better off underground when the proverbial poop hits the fan.

A spiritual investment makes the most sense to me, besides a good location, plenty of water/rations and lots of ammo (for hunting purposes of course.)

GOD bless.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Seriously. When tshtf... I Don't Want To Die... or have to barely survive in some cramped little bunker. I would much prefer to live in comfort and with plenty in some underground Illuminati city, perhaps the one under the Denver International Airport. When TPTB start to reduce the population, I really prefer not to be one of the depopulated. And afterward, I don't want to starve to death...I want access to the underground seed vault. And I'm a good gardener, too. I have a valuable skill that I could contribute to the new society.
So....for the sake of survival, becoming "one of them" seems like a pretty good idea.
Oh, and Moderators...do you think it would be ok to put Hidden Hand down as a reference? I mean, I do kinda know him and all.

Oh how clever you try to be MissSmartypants.

Will you try and impress with your wit the souls who will be with you in hell someday ?

It would be far wiser to more concerned with joining the ranks of the heavenly Father.. and His Holy Spirit and to help with the salvation of souls.. then to be "gardening" for souls bound for hell...unless they seriously repent.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

They dont want poverty stricken people. Its from birth with few exceptions. But dont have any worries they are being taken care of there wont be any "apocalypse" anymore. The illuminati are losing power everyday. Do you know the brainwashing that is involved i its members? Half of them do not want to be a part of it anymore. While we are prisoners to them they are also prisoners to themselves. Dont let fear get its grips on you.
Personally i would rather live in poverty, starving than to be a coward and join a group that commits atrocities like them.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Why volunteer yourself up as desert?

No wait, that didn't come out right...or did it?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

They dont want poverty stricken people. Its from birth with few exceptions. But dont have any worries they are being taken care of there wont be any "apocalypse" anymore. The illuminati are losing power everyday. Do you know the brainwashing that is involved i its members? Half of them do not want to be a part of it anymore. While we are prisoners to them they are also prisoners to themselves. Dont let fear get its grips on you.
Personally i would rather live in poverty, starving than to be a coward and join a group that commits atrocities like them.

Thank you for reminding me that these souls have not much choice since childbirth about how they are to lead their lives..and truly are victims of serious and psychopathic type mind control.

Thank you for reminding me to pray for them ..because they are loved by the Holy Trinity..and many don't know how to escape..and are afraid to, because of what they have witnessed happening to others.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Exactly. After researching them it make me feel bad for them and make me feel lucky. They talk about how they laugh at our ignorance. I find it funny that they do that whilst they brainwash each other. I would rather be ignorant than know what my group does to fellow human beings, and being helpless to stop it. They are not privledged, they are just as blind as most of the sheeple. Classic irony.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alilonthecheekyside

Oh ye of little faith...what makes you think that "they" are going to be any better off underground when the proverbial poop hits the fan.

A spiritual investment makes the most sense to me, besides a good location, plenty of water/rations and lots of ammo (for hunting purposes of course.)

GOD bless.

I just asked our Creator if He had ever heard of satire and He said He was well familiar with it and enjoyed it on a regular basis. Thank you for your concern, though. I look forward to seeing you in the ATS section of Heaven someday.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Me too.

Happy to be a sheep, if The Lord is the Shepherd.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Oh how clever you try to be MissSmartypants.

Will you try and impress with your wit the souls who will be with you in hell someday ?

It would be far wiser to more concerned with joining the ranks of the heavenly Father.. and His Holy Spirit and to help with the salvation of souls.. then to be "gardening" for souls bound for hell...unless they seriously repent.

Clever yes, as in SATIRE. Seriously, I have no intentions of jeopardizing my spot in Heaven.
But as far as ""gardening" for souls bound for hell"...God makes it rain on the just and the unjust.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join