It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the DEAD herring: What made 20 TONNES of fish wash up on Norwegian beach?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That dog does not look as excited as it should be, though the expression on it's face does look a little bit like pure awe.

Right now hes thinking:

"O... M... G... dude look at all these #ing fish!"
edit on 2-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh no! What will the norwiegans eat now? I guess they can survive a few weeks only on sandwiches and microwave pizza.

I think haarp did it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sea water on that area is also unusually warm, approx 2 °C warmer than it should be. That is huge difference. Maybe herring went deeper for colder water, and there is less oxygen.

Same happened here in Finland when we had very warm waters. Many fish died because lack of oxygen.

Radiation from Fukushima never reached Europe so that can be ruled out. There is also "Norwegian HAARP", EISCAT, in Tromsø, very near where this happened. Its much smaller, but capable of higher power, up to 1 GW (but divided between 3 facilities and 2 smaller receiver stations).

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Mystery of the DEAD herring: What made 20 TONNES of fish wash up on Norwegian beach?

Chuck Norris got irritated by his own reflection and Punched the sea.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My gut tells me the worlds changing and the poor fish got caught up in the process.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Who knows? Should I be worried about eating fish and chicken? Are these signs of a time?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Should I be worried about eating fish and chicken?

Cook them thoroughly - heat kills viruses.

Are these signs of a time?

Yes. Maybe "The Dawn of the Pandemic Age"...?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
watched a show on discovery last night called x-ray earth and they talked about a theory that the plumes of algea that have been getting larger and larger in our oceans. When the plume has done its job and dies their decaying could be sucking up the oxygen creating dead zones all along the east and west coasts and several other areas fed bye the gulf stream.

One more thing to look into

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by tarifa37

From ATS, last January:

WHO: "H5N1 Bird Flu is Back" …and Infects Fish Too

Nows there's a thought the fish have caught bird flu. At least they cant make the flu airborne.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Buttered herring is tasty and with the ongoing butter shortages in Norway this event could actually be a windfall for those erstwhile Vikings. Trade some fish for some Russian butter.
edit on 3-1-2012 by irontyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hold on to your hats because humanity have thus far experienced barely a sniff of the life altering changes to come from various angles.

It matters not whether such events are caused via natural or technological means-- the specifics of millions of details of earth changes in the past several years are essentially moot. All that matters is that people wake to the fact they are part of the 'end cycle times' and the tribulations to be faced are going to gear up in intensity in the coming period as the earth physically transforms and cleanses as part of her rebirthing process in which only those geared to her frequency will find their place to remain.

A new Heaven and a New earth await.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
So the old government and organizations say its the fireworks that is causing the 2011/2012 bird/fish deaths? Well then someone must have changed an ingredient worldwide in fireworks in the last couple of years, because before 2011 this was not happening at all let alone new years. what animal will pull a lemming next? and how long before this epidemic spreads to humans? What is it they do in labs? they test animals before humans right?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

And you have specifically done research to back up these claims right?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Has anyone tested these fish?
They might find some poisons in them or something that could explain the mass deaths....

I mean 20 tonnes is HUGE for a fireworks issue or 'coincidence' !!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The fish disappeared shortly after they appeared.
It’s like the beach became fish, and then reverted.
Perhaps it’s a symbol of the age of Pisces coming to a close.

hmmm, it could also be some photo-edited tiled fish from a fishing boat.
are there pictures by other photographers of the scene?
edit on 4/1/12 by lowki because: photo-editing possibility

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
These are the signs of the end of the world, next it will be 20,000,000 tonnes of humans washing up on the beaches

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
These are the signs of the end of the world, next it will be 20,000,000 tonnes of humans washing up on the beaches

That would be a sight.Not one I would want to see.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Who knows could well be a natural phenomenon even if it is on the increase, after all at least every year I see something about mass animal deaths online or in the news mediums. I could link threads from years back even on ATS about this very things in various parts of the world but no doubt everybody seen them already.

All that fish, that could feed a lot of cats for a long time.
When it starts raining frogs everywhere then maybe we should really worry...After we take out the umbrella that is, you cant worry to much on why its happening while your trying to dodge frogs falling from the sky.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The fish disappeared shortly after they appeared. It’s like the beach became fish, and then reverted. Perhaps it’s a symbol of the age of Pisces coming to a close.

What do you mean shortly? It could just be local wild animals or even people taking fish home to put in the fridge, i do not think that many fish would just lay there to rot even if it was left there to rot.

hmmm, it could also be some photo-edited tiled fish from a fishing boat. are there pictures by other photographers of the scene?

lol fake fish deaths. What will they think of next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join