Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Please look at this...what's up with this light at Fukushima ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by pasiphae

I know....me too. I think...."I'm reading too much into it"....but then I don't know. If you notice the red kind of blurry/pixelated area is ONLY in that area....it's driving me crazy I tell ya!!!!

LOL!! i know. it's really so odd and you KNOW they aren't gonna come out and say "hey, this thing is spewing a buttload of radiation and we can't stop it". no news isn't always good news. the earthquake is really suspicious. the whole thing is suspicious. no one could convince me that is welding unless i can see a photo of some guy with a torch in that location. a big huge work light is a MAYBE but still doesn't make sense with the way it goes bright and dim like that.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

"buttload of radiation"
OUCH! You know, I KNOW there are workers there, but they must be ghosts....I never see them....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

reply to post by KaiserSoze

That just makes me even more suspicious about this light and the plume thing.....uggggh.

My sentiments exactly. It gives me the creeps though and I just pray it is something simple, but with all that is happening there odds are against that.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It's just one of those things that gets in your mind and won't let go. That doesn't happen to me often, but I get a gut wrenching feeling every time I see it...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
you guys,

look at the daytime camera
www.tepco.co.jp...

look at the area where the light is
see all that very tall vegetation waving around?

That is what is making the light do what it does.

It is not even near Reactor 4.. I believe that is a light in the parking lot as mentioned before.

I am going to be watching this camera at sunset to see when that light comes on.

as far as I am concerned this is absolutely nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you have the live cam up now it looks like some steam on the upper left of the cross and a man working in the lower right. The cross was a lens flare not visible now. Still looks like a man working there to me though.
edit on 5-1-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Lame reason given

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

lens flare, and I don't see a man anywhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I know Berkeley....that's why I posted the video showing it when there was no wind at all. I thought that too....so I started paying attention to the reeds and the wind. I posted the video when they were not moving at all, and it was flashing and changing shapes like crazy. I still don't completely discount it, but if it were the wind, why would it do that when things are completely still?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I know Berkeley....that's why I posted the video showing it when there was no wind at all. I thought that too....so I started paying attention to the reeds and the wind. I posted the video when they were not moving at all, and it was flashing and changing shapes like crazy. I still don't completely discount it, but if it were the wind, why would it do that when things are completely still?

does the wind blow all the time there??? it would have to be almost constantly windy to make the trees affect the light like that. it's very possible that's all it is but i dunno. i'm not set on it being trees blowing.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I saw your video, it looks still but was too short for me to make any conclusions. I will be watching closer tonight when the sun goes down. There's a lot of area between the camera and that light and when its dark its hard to see.

Well, I will be watching. I still stand with my original conclusion.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I have some longer videos I'll post....I was in a rush earlier....I'll try to do it in a few minutes

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This one is longer and show a gentle wind....then no wind...and it is flashing like crazy....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal

lens flare, and I don't see a man anywhere.

You are right, no man. I went back through some I had saved and can see what I thought looked like a man in them. Must be some type of plant as I can see movement though.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

watched that on YT and full screen.

Even tho the breeze stopped right there in the camera foreground view doesn't mean there is not a breeze closer to the light.

I got some research to do, back later

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yeah, those plants are tricky, especially since that blur line goes through there....that's why I tried to catch video when they were blowing, and when they aren't. The light does the same thing whether it's blowing or not. I was convinced it was the wind....but after paying more attention to it, I'm not so sure. Like I said though, it could be anything.....it just bothers me though.
edit on 1/5/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

OK thanks Berkeley! Let me know what you find out. I have to leave for work soon, so in case i don't get back tonight, have a good evening!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OK, trying to orient myself with the camera views

Here is the latest Google Earth view of Fukushima Power plant
Its a 2012 Geoeye image

I have drawn lines as close as I could based on this image

I just want to kind of find out where that light would be located.

Things look very different there now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I believe the Google Earth image shown is not Fukushima...Go to the coastline and find it just to the south of a town called Futaba which is east of Koriyama...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I really can't see it being a some kind of welder. It's just appears to be permanent. It never seems to stop.

Very weird. Even if it was some type of electrical short you think it would burn itself out eventually.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
OK

I watched the cam tonight starting at 5 pm (15:00 hours). The sunset was pretty good. There was a large band of dark clouds going over and the horizon was light up with the sunset. The shadow play on the west side of the buildings was good too. As the sun got lower, it lit up the tops of that tall grass plant there on the right side, red.
There is a pretty big clump there where our light is.

At 6:28 the light on Reactor 1 came on as did a small light to the right of our light.
At 6:30 exactly our light came on. I could still see the lit up horizon over the light.
It is breezy, the light was doing exactly as you have seen it. Its the vegetation.

I suggest you all take some time and just watch that cam near to sunset. Just sit and stare, empty your mind and don't think of anything. Just watch. Watch the clouds, watch the shadows.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join