It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look at this...what's up with this light at Fukushima ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
why would they set up a camera here if they wanted to hide something? I cant imagine them purposefully setting up a camera then doing something they wanted to hide from the public, then blurring it out.
If you really want to know whats going on just sit there waiting for the light to come on and see if there is any people moving around prior to it coming on.
I doubt its aliens harnessing radiation lol. its probally the dilligent japanese people working at night.

They could be "hiding in plain sight" what they are doing, some of the most clever crimes are committed the same way, If you "can't imagine them purposefully setting up a camera then doing something they wanted to hide from the public" I'm sure you are not alone. Who knows what that is or what they are doing but it must be legitimate or they wouldn't do it in front of the camera, right? Your eyes and cameras can both play tricks on you, but so can tricksters.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well...guess what? There were 3 quakes right under the plant in that area (quakes, or explosion?) the live cam was down (never has been before)....I'm going to check it now....here's a thread on the quake or whatever happened...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
here is a very quick shot of the light since the quakes....notice there is no wind....it is very erratic right now...just putting it out there in case it's related

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
looks like an arc light...
probably used to light the area at nighttime...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
here is a very quick shot of the light since the quakes....notice there is no wind....it is very erratic right now...just putting it out there in case it's related

I'm seeing a 5.1 mag near the east coast of Honshu, Japan but didn't see any others. In the video the light got smaller from 11 sec to 14 sec and the plume tapered off but came back without the glare or lens flare. I can accept that I may be wrong but it still looks like a plume to me. Interestingly they have increased Nitrogen injection 225% according to their own documents.

Originally posted by Purplechive

From 11:00am to 12:15pm on the same day, we adjusted the volume of Nitrogen injection, from approx. 8 m3/h to approx.18 m3/h, and emission of the gas management system, from approx. 23 m3/h to approx.30 m3/h

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Yeah.... I can't find it either, except on the site that was linked.....but that light is really erratic today, and there is no wind....which is why I put the video up to show that. What does the injection of nitrogen mean? Why do they do that? I thought it was supposed to be "under control" and basically shutdown??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The Nitrogen injection is to cool it so they are trying to control it. It is shut down in the same sense as the car Princess Di was killed in is shut down. The emissions with the increased injections are now 30 cubic meters per hour that is a lot of hot stuff coming out. I read that core samples obtained by drilling diagonally into the ground under the plant were 400c or 750 degrees Fahrenheit when the came out.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I'm seeing a 5.1 mag near the east coast of Honshu, Japan but didn't see any others. In the video the light got smaller from 11 sec to 14 sec and the plume tapered off but came back without the glare or lens flare. I can accept that I may be wrong but it still looks like a plume to me. Interestingly they have increased Nitrogen injection 225% according to their own documents.

Originally posted by Purplechive

From 11:00am to 12:15pm on the same day, we adjusted the volume of Nitrogen injection, from approx. 8 m3/h to approx.18 m3/h, and emission of the gas management system, from approx. 23 m3/h to approx.30 m3/h

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

This post by zworld on the above mentioned thread shows just how "under control" the situation is.

reply to post by KaiserSoze Pretty confusing huh. I dont get it either. but ive learned to only use Tepco data as a loose and underestimated approximation of the truth. Now add this to the above about iodine pills and EQs near the plant on top of the added need for nitro and it really starts looking peculiar and peculiar. fukushima-diary.com... Breaking News: After the quake of 1/1, Fukushima had fallout more than 30 days of Nov

So after the 01/01 earthquake they released more than all of November. I believe this will spew for a long time but to me control of this situation means a steady decrease in emissions. We are not even finished with the 1st week of January and already have emitted more than all of November? Sounds like it's going in the wrong direction to me. How many more quakes can they handle before the next major event? Will they even tell us or will they make us decipher what is occurring?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Soooo....does that mean thatthis "plume" (if in fact that is what it is and not just a light anomoly) could be some type of steam? I remember reading about steam emissions or something.....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That just makes me even more suspicious about this light and the plume thing.....uggggh.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
wow. i'm even MORE suspicious too!!!!

and the video of the arc light.... note how close the camera is to the light in that video. now show me a video of one from across a large field and it will show you that the light would be SMALL. if the light at the reactor site was a light like that you'd only see a little dot in the webcam. same goes for welding. it would be much smaller and would at least move to a new spot. you can't weld one spot forever.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here it is this morning....I have seen many sunrises there...and NEVER like this....could be lens flare....but it looks strange?? Note...I am NOT saying I KNOW it's fire or anything....just posting it for the record.

This is what it usually looks like

editby]edit on 1/5/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/5/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/5/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
that really does look weird. it COULD be the reflection of the sunrise on a clear morning (other mornings may have been cloudy?). it's the right color orange/red and you see the same color reflected on that big pipe on the left. of course... there could be some sort of fire that is farther to the left and that's what the red is. i kinda think it's the sun BUT it sure is odd timing for it to look so different.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

It just doesn't look right....maybe I'm reading more into it than I should, but it just won't leave my mind!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i keep going back and forth on those videos. it's really odd. what is that rectangle on the pipe that is dark in the first sunrise video but bright orange/red in the other? and it almost looks like red smoke is floating over the bushes.... it's not a high quality camera so it's hard to tell if it's sun reflection or something else.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That's why I put the disclaimer
I have seen the red hue before and watched both on clear and cloudy mornings...but it's the first time I have seen the "flame" (notice that word is in quotation marks)....now it could be nothing, but like you said, it's the timing. I'll have to try to catch it again tomorrow to compare more....but you can see in the other vid it isn't like that. The only reason I'm posting it is "just in case".

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
there is what appears to be a lamp right in the middle. it's not very bright but on a tall pole. the buildings at night look like they are lit up from the ground which would make sense. i wonder if the buildings are lit up from what ever it is that is shining so bright or if they are lit from the ground like big plants tend to do. i have lived near the coast and all the big plants have TONS of lights on them but from the road they all look like xmas lights. there are no giant blinding lights. the cover the "structures" with small lights and then there are usually lights on the ground pointing up at the structures. the idea of only one big gigantic work light at this plant seems weird.

off the topic of the crazy red stuff but i'm wondering why it's so dark at night except for that one blinding light. maybe that's just how they do it in japan but i'm still thinking it's not welding and it doesn't seem to be a work light either.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2012 by pasiphae because: oops. double post.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I know....me too. I think...."I'm reading too much into it"....but then I don't know. If you notice the red kind of blurry/pixelated area is ONLY in that area....it's driving me crazy I tell ya!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Really....that is what strikes me as odd....it is so concentrated, and so intense. If it were welding then they are welding in hell
and it is EVERY night for months. PLUS....the fact that it used to be just a soft glow....now it is intense and erratic....and it does seem to come from the ground. While it's flashing, when it "shrinks down. it almost has a cone shape....then there is the "plume" which obscures the "light line" and is definitley separate. If you watch that, it looks as it it is expelling steam or something.....like in bursts from time to time.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join