It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look at this...what's up with this light at Fukushima ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

ahh this was a nice fred, we solved it without any accusions. then you stepped in, AFTER we made sure what it is. easy task for you to come here and rant afterwards.
if there is nothing to see here, why didnt you just move on? But no, you had to post and waste your own time while saying this is time wasting.

edit on 3-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I didn't sound like I thought it was little green men did I? I came across a video which shows how it used to look when it first started...just for reference. If it's the parking lot light, they must have put in a new one or something....anyway, here it is for reference (ignore the boxes etc the person put there, I don't think it's anything....just look at the area where the light is)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just another for reference (the reason why I thought the light has changd etc) This is what it used to be.....with flashes every now and then....just wanted to show why I thought something was unusual) Watch the one on the left where the light in my video is...this is from June

edit on 1/3/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
OK...watch THIS....from June....no light then.....there is suddenly some sort of steam release or explosion....THEN the glowing light appears in the SAME spot. This is when it first started appearing. Now look at the area then....and the location....then look at the light now. The same exact area. Now...once again, I am not dismissing the answers you guys gave, but I just wanted to point all this out so you'll understand why I started the thread and am curious about this light.
Any mention of UFOS in the video comes from the youtuber who posted it...not me. I DO nOT think it is supernatural....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

StealthyKat,

I appreciate that you brought the questioning on what you were seeing. Fukushima, in my opinion, has been the biggest disaster of 2011 and, I'm afraid, will still bring troubles for many years to come. Seeing how the light had been in the past and how it's acting now, you did the right thing !! I don't think we've seen the end of this disaster just yet.

To those who think this was a waste and that it brings ATS down...

Sorry...what ???

Really??

How easy it is to avoid participating in a constructive way and criticize! A light source (not yet identified - which could have been from a building, welding, or even a meltdown occurring) acts in a very strange and suspicious way on earth's most dangerous nuclear spot and it's a waste ?? It brings ATS down ??

I strongly suggest you avoid threads where members report aliens walking on the sun...

And just so you know how I see it...

Threads like this one...

ARE what ATS is all about !!!

~Son.

P.S. Why is the daytime webcam from Fukushima on a preview mode and not live ??

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thank you...that's all I was trying to do. The daytime cam was live...I'll check. The thing about the daytime cam is that the area in question is very blurred (not referring to just that line...but that whole area is sort of pixelated, which makes it very hard to see) You can see what I mean in that video I posted last night.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Does this link work to the web cam page? Go here www.webcamgalore.com...
then click on the one that says "visit webcam"

Oh...Son....it says "preview not live".....the cam is. Just click on it and the media player should pop up. It's night there now, but the sun comes up there at 3pm (central time)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was just looking at the video and it got taken down?! went to the youtube link below it and started to watch it again and then it was gone in fact I can't get any videos to play any where now?!?! Any ways its not a welder, I say that because I'm a pretty good welder and to weld right you have to make figure eight patterns overlapping each 8 pattern and in doing this it makes a pulse, you tube any welding video and watch it you'll see what I mean I sorry I can't watch videos now to link one for some reason. If they were welding they would be using a stick welder because with a wire feed welder you have to use an argon gas mix or you can't weld so like if your in the wind its not going to work but a stick welder will, The light in the video isn't a stick welder because they have to replace the stick about every 60 - 90 seconds and hammer the slag off the end of there weld before restarting. So hell if I know what the light is but imo its not a welder.
edit on 3-1-2012 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think the sun might be starting to show some light in Fukushima because one of the buildings walls has a yellowish cast to it now. It will be daylight there soon. Maybe that will tell the tale.

Edit: I'm probably wrong about the above. The light should be showing on the tops of the cranes if it were true. Anyway, sunrise is at 6:50 AM in Japan. About an hour and forty minutes from now.
edit on 3-1-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

Which video do you mean? Was it mine? If so, I didn't take it down.....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Yeah....that's why we were wondering what that was, because it's there all night....it's a reflection from something.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just caught this 5 minutes ago....it shows what some of us think looks like a plume coming from the top....watch frame by frame....sun's coming up and I'll try to catch it again....BRB

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
the welding explanation doesn't sound right because it's been in one spot too long. how long can you weld one spot? (not to mention welding a nuclear reactor doesn't seem right to me) plus at that distance the light from welding wouldn't be that bright. a work light might be that bright (they are HUGE and REALLY REALLY bright) but unless there are tall trees in front of it blowing in the wind i don't understand the way it's behaving. no one hangs large work lights on a wire so it can't be moved by wind. they have massive stands to hold them up and steady.

i'm perplexed.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Go there NOW!!!! Something is happening....it's NO worklight
www.webcamgalore.com...
I have it on tape....it is HUGE

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

crud! i can't open it! and my totally inexperienced opinion is that it's not a work light or welding.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
To follow up why I said go there.... I have it all recorded. I am convinced there is something wrong. The thing started spewing from the top, then got HUGE.....more than quadrupled in size....the line that usually goes through it got very thick.....filled the whole area and the cam went to black and white.....scared me to death! Now the sun has come up, and where you used to see nothing, you can see the source.....a small light, still there....before you couldn't see it after sunrise. I'm recording it all....NOT exaggerating....Be back after I finish uploading.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

it does seem to me that something is very wrong. especially from what you just posted!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here is the beginning.....it's in a couple of parts....starts out as we have been seeing it....but just watch till the end...I'm uploading the other parts now. Sorry I freaked a little but it ....welll......freaked me out a little....be back with the rest asap...it gets even bigger and brighter in the next one. I HOPE it's the wind or welding because it looks scary.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

i cannot see how it is even sort of possible that this kind of light would be from welding. i can SORT of see how it might be a work light because those things are blinding but welding seems completely unlikely. i'm not buying the welding explanation at all. the "plumes" look like lens flare so i'm not very concerned about that. the brightness of the light, how large it is considering the distance from the camera.... just plain weird.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Pt 2 &3.... the end of 3 is where ir really gets huge....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join