It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look at this...what's up with this light at Fukushima ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wonder why everyone's having probs with veiwing the cam? I'm not....I think there are a few others...I'm checking and I'll post them...multi tasking at the moment....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Try this

www.tepco.co.jp...

edit on 1/2/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is the one I'm watching...just a different route...Go here and type Fukushima in the search box....then select the second camera...hope this works for you...
www.webcamgalore.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by TinkerHaus

The only thing about welding is that the light has been there for a while, but started out much smaller and steady...over time, it has gotten brighter and bigger , and now does that flashing. The other thing is, if you watch the beam of light coming from the top going into the air, it looks like it is spewing something into the air (of course it could be an optical illusion). I just wanted others to check it out because it was freaking me out a little....

If they were welding in an area further back, and moving forward, along a beam. The light and fluctuations would become more evident.....not sure if that is what it is. It could also be a hanging spotlight moving in the wind..
edit on 2-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I hope so...I'll be back and forth on here...just trying to see what info I can dig up on any welding etc there....be back asap...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This is the one I'm watching...just a different route...Go here and type Fukushima in the search box....then select the second camera...hope this works for you...
www.webcamgalore.com...

Sorry, for me both doesnt work but its cool that you did the afford.
Gladly your link revealed to me where the webcam is:

edit on 2-1-2012 by verschickter because: spelling mistakes

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Thanks....I cannot understand why non of the links are working??

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm looking at past videos of the area for comparison....I found this from September. This is what I mean about how the light has changed. It started out like this video and stayed that way for quite a while.... (starts appearing around 27 seconds) It was just a distant glow (though still bright)....and that's why I am wondering why now it is so much brighter. It has always been in that same exact area since I started watching it. There are many videos on it BTW. Like I said it may be welding as some of you say, but it just gives me an odd feeling because it has been in the same place (near the troubled #4 reactor, and the changes in tensity. Anyway here is the vid from September (not mine, so turn down the volume to avoid very annoying MUZAK LOL)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm going to record as the sun comes up (about 1 & a half hours from now) so you can get a daytime look at the area...stay tuned

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah, you mentoined they will blur out the area, I´m curious for what reasons they would do that. Looking at the map where the webcam position is drawed in, the light doesnt seem to bee near the reactor

edit: strike the last sentence, I´m a fool

edit2: the music (its german ) is so idiotic
had to laugh real hard

edit on 2-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Not sure about the blur....it COULD be something with the camera....but it just happens to run right across the area in question. I'll record at 2 my time to catch the sunrise and you'll be able to see what I mean. I don't think it's anything sinister (the blur)...it used to run across the top middle of the screen a few months back....and now it shows up at the bottom right where the light is though..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have the new videos...uploading them now showing sunrise, the light going out and the area where it used to be (with blurry line) for those who wanted to see that....I'm uploading now.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here they are....I couldn't find anything about welding...but here is a video of just before sunrise, and the light going out (or can't be seen in daylight)....and just after it went out (the area where it was with blur line)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Is it possible that this light is on a boat? Isn't the sea somewhere there abouts.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Just captured this video of it going crazy....I HOPE it's the wind!

From this video it seems very much possible that it's the wind.
I mean, the light is steady, because the reflection on the wall doesn't change in intensity or size. There must be some branches between the light and camera and they are moving, thus partially hiding the light. Watch how well synchronized is the light with the movement of the plants in the image.

It can also explain the latest increase in movement, as probably the cold season brings more stronger winds.
Not 100% sure, of course, but it's very possible to me.
As for the gray blur on the camera, have no idea for now.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I got to a conclusion now:
(speculating)

The light is just a bright NDL or MH, maybe flickering in the wind or tree branches like others assumed. Clearly they shut off the lights at morning. The blur and the other vertical white line could be from overexposing the CMOS of the camera at night. I came to this conclusion when I saw that both the blurred and the other vertical line in the video are crossing the light source.

You did a great job with the vids. Nice thread

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

That's a possibility. Light can really be misleading...thanks for the input. So far, I think this might be the best explanation....but I still wonder what that reflection on the west side of building one is (the purplish/blue blob of light) .....I hope that is what it is!That is very close to the reactor that supposedly was in danger of meltdown. But the simplist explanation is usually the correct one. I'll keep watching it though.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Good observation....I too think the blur line is a camera artifact since watching more. The explanation you and others gave about the wind etc seems plausible. I am still open to anyone else's thoughts though....but this could be it. I must admit, I thought it would explode early this morning
It was flashing like crazy and got very big and bright....that's the only thing that makes me still wonder a little....it will go dim, then suddenly just get huge and extrememly bright....thanks for your post and the kind words!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Is it possible that this light is on a boat? Isn't the sea somewhere there abouts.

I can't say for sure, but it has been there for months (though not as bright as now. Of course it's possible, but I don't know the layout, so can't say....good thinking though!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

if you look in the foreground in the video you can see vegetation moving side to side. i suspect that the flare you are seeing is actually plants moving in front of the light from the cameras perspective making it seem brighter and dimmer ..the light itself is constant.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join