It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member just wanna share this....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Not sure why no one has ever compiled the obvious and said it but here goes.

Have you ever looked at a picture of the solar system and thought hey.... this looks like an atom? This looks like a molecule of some sort? Thats because it is! The solar system the galaxy the universe are all like the tiny particles we examine under a microscope. The sun bieng our nucleus its all the same. The strong and weak force that keep us together. If we want to understand the universe we need to realise the truth. I want to write a more comprehensive theory on this and show everyone the truth. Everything is alive in its own way. I believe the human race..... unfortunatly IS a virus If you look at the earth with all it satilites and space junk you see we are infecting our host we are taking it over just as a virus takes over its cell...... (the human race is not the point of this topic) Just more something to ponder on.

Everything is the universe is the same if you look at the scale of things galaxies are thier own cells down to the systems in them (planets ect) down to the planets themselfs And onto the bigger system itself the universe. If there are more universes then we are all just cells like the rest.
The question is not what is smaller but what are we really making up? What is the largest universal bieng?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I also have looked at the universe and thought the very same thing. Our solar system looks like an atom! It could very well be, I agree.

I would love to see you put together a thread on such an idea, because it is entirely possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I thought about this when i was in school, is our universe the atoms that make up the snot up a kings nose? maybe...
i think i have heared this mentioned in a film also, don't know which one though.
ps.. Welcome

edit on 2/1/2012 by listerofsmeg because: forgot to welcome

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

At the end of Men In Black it is suggested that we (our universe) is a marble being flung in a giant game of marbles.

I have also heard that we are part of a big banana!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If we are a virus, and protons and neutrons can be infected independently by viruses of the like, then it's safe to assume that there may be other very similar viruses inhabiting other protons and neutrons that would be orbiting their nucleus as well?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
As evidenced above, many others have pondered whether we are really small in the big scheme of things, (smaller than we already "know" we are) .

But I am glad you brought it up and I think it is a totally plausible theory (that the "multi-verses" are a tiny part of something unimaginably big), and I would love to see some more thoughts on the subject.

Interesting we could be a virus in some massive lifeform, and I suppose because of the size of "whatever it is" (speculation) we could have been in the midst of a stream of puke for the "pukeyverses" entire existence, but because we are so small, it takes a very very long time to hit the toilet bowl

But seriously very interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
'As above, so below'.

Welcome

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Leaderofmen

Hello and welcome..

Interesting thought you have which may well be the case.

All that we observe in nature uses scale, Fibonacci curves and fractal systems at the topographical level.

The idea certainly resonates.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This idea can be looked at in a much much simpler manner.

Many of us work in office buildings, schools, etc.

Look at the wall, it is likely composed of rectangular block, which in turns constructs a rectangular room.
These rooms string togetner to compose a rectangular corrider which when combined with other corriders make up a rectangulr building.

Thouands of small rectangular blcks end up creating one large rectangular block.

Nw thi isnt exact in every single case, but the idea remains.

It is much easier to create a large structure when you replicate the shapes and properties of its composite parts.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It would seem like we are a virus, but reality is that life feeds on life. Our bodies are also being used right now as natural resources by micro life forms, and in most cases it keeps us in balance. Maybe it's our job to destroy things. We could be the decomposers of the universe. haha

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
just replied to another person on kinda the same stuff.
everything is made up of vibrations of light. EVERYTHING!
we are all literally star children!
the smallest nucleus of the smallest atom is made up of light vibrations.
...and Jesus said 'i am the light'
God said 'let there be light'
etc...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
If we are a virus, and protons and neutrons can be infected independently by viruses of the like, then it's safe to assume that there may be other very similar viruses inhabiting other protons and neutrons that would be orbiting their nucleus as well?

GULP! Is that why everyone is against vaccinations!?!?

new topics

top topics

join