It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Guard Dogs of East Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

The two guys in the video are originaly from the U.S
and not because they speak american,
i can tell from their israeli accent when speaking to the dog that they werent born in Israel.

They assume this programe is for peopel abroad watching

Good observation. I knew something was off base.

Do you think the target audiences (American/American Jewish populations) would have been offended with a reference to "Shekels" ?

Do you think this may be a propaganda video ?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Why illegal immigrants? Do you know that Jews were 20-30% of Jerusalem (and then there was only East Jerusalem) population in 1800s? Then Jordan took over East Jerusalem in 1948 and THREW Jews out. Burning synagogues and other Jewish sites in the process. And i do not even mention that from between 1948 and 1967 when whole West Bank was under Jordan rule there was no single attempt to create Palestine (or even establish independent Palestinian authority).
So what is wrong in Jews buying land and guarding it with dogs? Name of the dog though i personally find offensive. Owner's sense of humor is bad taste at best.

What does the dog's name mean in English (if an accurate translation applies) ?

When Jews bought land there, who was the land already owned titled to ?
Was the land leased to previous occupants ?
Is it currently leased to current occupants ?
Was financing involved at all?
Is foreign ownership allowed there?

What agencies handle property titles and deeds, trusts, beneficial interests, etc. ?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Fancy calling his dog "shiksa" !

Are any of you aware of what "shiksa" means? The women on this board who are not Jewish, you're it! That's what "shiksa" means in Hebrew and Yiddish.
edit on 2-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Any dog in the Western world has to be on a leash once it's off it's property!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Both US currency AND the shekel is common place in Israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by xuenchen

Both US currency AND the shekel is common place in Israel.

Thanks,

this is common in many countries.

Here in the U.S. if you deposit a check with let's say, Canadian demominated, they will exchange and credit your account in US Dollars only as far as I know.

Does Israel have "foriegn" currency accounts for individual citizens ?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Shiksa (Yiddish: שיקסע, Polish: siksa) or shikse, is a Yiddish and Polish word that has moved into English usage, mostly in North American Jewish culture, as a term for a non-Jewish woman, initially and sometimes still pejorative but now often used satirically. Shiksa usually refers to an attractive (stereotypically blonde) gentile woman or girl who might be a temptation to Jewish men or boys, e.g., for dating, intermarriage, etc. For some Jewish people (especially more religious types), the term may be used pejoratively (e.g. implying loose morals), but among others, it is more often used self-mockingly and satirically,[citation needed] to poke fun at the supposed view among Jews that non-Jewish women are more attractive than Jewish women.

en.wikipedia.org...

Is this what you meant?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That video has nothing about terrorism in it. Seems to me like youre a little biased over the whole Israel thing. Come now, no need to be all butt-hurt. Just get over it, theres more to life than crying about what you have no control over.

Btw, dogs are instinctual when it comes to protecting their masters, the only thing the training does is allow them to distinguish who the threat to their master is. Don't make yourself a threat or present yourself to their masters in a threatening manner and you won't have any worries. I know how to train attack dogs. Personally i like german shepherds myself because the bigger and longer a dog's snout is the more pounds per sqaure inch their bite can produce and a german shepherd can dish out 400+ pounds of crushing power which is great for breaking bones. It's a prime reason you see german shepherds being trained as police dogs than any other canine.

The moral of the story is? Don't go causing trouble and if youre scared of someone else's dog, get your own dog.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Those dogs terrorize people, plain and simple.

It may not fit your "conventional" definition of "terrorism", but would you feel terrorized if you were that old lady and those dogs attacked you. I'm not sure if you went a few posts down, but there are a few more videos.

You don't have to agree with me, but I think it's an obvious form of terrorism.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cant Palestinians own dogs too?
Maybe the evil Zionists don't allow that either.
I'm sure the Palestinians can get their own dogs & train them for personal protection.
Stop crying about the poor Palestinians please. They kill Jews like Jews kill Paletinians!
Fact.
Do numbers of dead on either side matter? If so why?
They kill each other for whatever reason, it's all still killing & murder by both sides.
Murder is killing!
Both guilty in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
As far as I know according to the Torah the commandment is "Thou Shalt Not Murder" and the English version of "Thou Shalt Not Kill" is not a correct translation.

The commandments are not for Gentiles - they are for Jews alone.

I have read that when a Jew kills a gentile that is not murder but it is killing.

We never say that a person murders an animal, do we?

Gentiles are not human according to what I have read from Jewish scholars so killing them is never murder.

So when you talk about Jews and Palestinians you could say that from a Jewish perspective not a single Jew has every murdered a Palestinian - right?

Originally posted by supamoto
I'm sure the Palestinians can get their own dogs & train them for personal protection.
Stop crying about the poor Palestinians please. They kill Jews like Jews kill Paletinians!
Fact.
They kill each other for whatever reason, it's all still killing & murder by both sides.
Murder is killing!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto
Fact.
Murder is killing!

Once again you're missing the point. Where are the Palestinians going to get dogs from? The Zionists get them given to them by a certain group, it's all explained in the OP. The purpose of these dogs is to protect illegal Immigrants (the Zionists) against the rightful owners of the land (the Palestinians) who are systematically being pushed out of this land.

The rightful owners of this land don't have the funds to afford these attack dogs, and if someone gave it to them, the Zionists would then stop the dogs from ever reaching the rightful owners. I can tell you have good intentions, and you're not trying to argue, neither am I. It's just you need to look a little bit further and you will see who is right and who is wrong.

I'm not going to preach my opinion to you so I will provide some facts.

Do you think these people would allow the Palestinians to have vicious attack dogs?

I'm sorry if this picture offends you, but this is how it is over there. This is just short of child molestation, do you think these Zionists will allow the Palestinians to have a means to defend themselves?

The only Palestinians who have weapons to defend themselves get blown up via cowardly airstrikes. The Zionists can have weapons, the Palestinians can't.

Until you can see this, you just won't get it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by supamoto

I think maybe you should read this supamoto"

Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

There is a lot of information on that page that may sadden you, or you may choose not believe it, or you may choose to justify it in the name of what ever you want to call it because there is nothing valid I can say about illegally occupying a country and oppressing the rightful owners of that land, well they once owned it, until the illegal immigrants attack dogs moved in.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I thought Judaism and Islam have some kind of (religious) prohibition for specific animals including dogs ?

Something to do with cleanliness ?

Does anyone know what are considered "violations" of religion ?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I can not answer your question but I want to add that some Muslim families have dogs and love them in the same lunitc way every other cultural group does. I have talked to Muslims who have dogs and they treat them like a member of the family.

Islam is not a monolith as you know. Regionally and even from village to village let alone country to coutry it can be different.

Originally posted by xuenchen
I thought Judaism and Islam have some kind of (religious) prohibition for specific animals including dogs ?

Something to do with cleanliness ?

Does anyone know what are considered "violations" of religion ?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This thread is about sympathy and it shows that you think you bleed the same color.

Thank you foe sending it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

My pleasure, we all bleed the same, regrettably some more than others

Such as people who get attacked by vicious attack dogs.

In the Zionists defense, here in Canada our police forces are barbaric with their attack dogs. I have a friend who won a hefty lawsuit against a certain police detachment. It was against a municipal force, not the RCMP which is our National Police, if you want to call them that.

It's just in Canada civilians are not allowed to run around with vicious dogs. Where I live certain types of dogs are illegal and must be put down if they were born after a certain date. It's sad but I blame the owners for training them this way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join