It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Guard Dogs of East Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The one guy who does most the talking seems to be very inconsiderate. He should be more thankful for the stolen land that he stands on. But hey, we need to stop those terrorists right ?

Watch this video and you will see who the real terrorists are.

In an east Jerusalem neighborhood where tensions between Arabs and Jews run high, sometimes a dog is needed to keep the peace.

Yaakov Fauci lives with his Belgian Shepard 'Shiksa' in one of the few Jewish houses of an almost entirely Arab neighborhood.

Israel’s Best Friend sends dogs like Shiksa to settlements in the West Bank and to Jewish homes in dangerous neighborhoods of east Jerusalem.

www.jpost.com...

Imagine illegal immigrants stealing your neighbors land and then moving into your neighborhood then putting up walls and then deciding to protect the "streets" with vicious guard dogs.

This is not something I would want to live with on a daily basis.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The dog doesn't even listen to him when its attacking the person, i guess they train all things in this mannerism.

Instead of training dog's for attacking and putting up more blockades and furthering their land into territory that legally isn't there's, they should be thankful of the land they got given legally and withdraw from the territory that isn't theirs - maybe then, they wouldnt have people throwing stones at his house.

The madness of fighting stone throwing with vicious dogs is just unreal - I hope the dog turns round and bites him in the ass one day

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Strange comment at the end of the vid.

He says dogs like this cost 1000's of Dollars.....

I thought they use Shekels in Israel !!

Hmmmm.

Very suspicious indeed !

Can anybody confirm the neighborhood ?

edit on Jan-02-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I hope the dog turns round and bites him in the ass one day

It would be some ironic justice for sure.

I feel bad for the poor dogs in all of this, they are being used by the Zionists in the maintenance of their Apartheid state. I wonder what the punishment is for a Palestinian who tries to defend himself from one of these attack dogs.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Hmmmm.

Very suspicious indeed !

It's because they probably pay for the dogs with American tax payer dollars

I don't know exactly which settlement it's in, I don't think they tell us.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Hmmmm.

Very suspicious indeed !

The two guys in the video are originaly from the U.S
and not because they speak american,
i can tell from their israeli accent when speaking to the dog that they werent born in Israel.

They assume this programe is for peopel abroad watching

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Imagine illegal immigrants stealing your neighbors land and then moving into your neighborhood then putting up walls and then deciding to protect the "streets" with vicious guard dogs.

Why illegal immigrants? Do you know that Jews were 20-30% of Jerusalem (and then there was only East Jerusalem) population in 1800s? Then Jordan took over East Jerusalem in 1948 and THREW Jews out. Burning synagogues and other Jewish sites in the process. And i do not even mention that from between 1948 and 1967 when whole West Bank was under Jordan rule there was no single attempt to create Palestine (or even establish independent Palestinian authority).
So what is wrong in Jews buying land and guarding it with dogs? Name of the dog though i personally find offensive. Owner's sense of humor is bad taste at best.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Not that I support the Jewish occupation of Palestine in any way but what's wrong with having a guard dog?
I live in a part of London UK where some insurance companies wont insure my car. There is a high rate of crime where I live & I have a large German/Rottwieler(spelling?) cross who is not unlike(behaviour) the dog in the video.
I didn't train him (I wouldn't know how to).
He was given to me by a rescue organisation in the UK when he was about 2yrs old. He's been a wonderful (obedient/affectionate/toilet trained) pet at home with my family & friends for the past 6yrs. My son was 6yrs old when I got the dog & he's (the dog) been as good as gold.
I treat my dog like a dog; he sleeps on the floor & isn't allowed on the furniture etc, he eats after us humans & isn't allowed in the room when we eat.
He's a big, powerful animal & is intimidating to look at, but my dog doesn't like agressive behaviour & reacts accordingly. Fortunetly I haven't had occasion to let him off the lead but he will let others know if a situation arises.
Some people still keep dogs to guard them & their property, because of where we live or the people we have to live with.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If you are a Muslim or know enough about it, what happens if:

1. A dog brushes by you, touching on your outer clothing with it's fur.

2. A dog brushes your leg or skin somehow.

3. A dog sniffs at you with its nose, but doesn't touch you, but merely sniffs at your direction while you are being sniffed for drugs.

4. A dog sniffs you, touching only your clothing.

5. A dog sniffs at you touching your skin with it's wet nose.

6. A dog licks your clothing but not you.

7. A dog licks any of your exposed skin.

8. A dog attacks and bites you but doesn't get through your clothing.

9. A dog attacks and bites you, touching your skin but not breaking it.

10. A dog rips into you pretty bad, biting into your skin.

I think there are probably different responses such as if it just touched your clothing and didn't touch you. The muslim would probably have to burn the clothing touched by the dog.

But what do they think happens if the dog touches, licks or bites exposed skin?

Also, if instead of a dog, what if it is a pig?

Because I think they actually believe that a pig or its blood can damn them to hell.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Errrr....not really, no. Just act like any normal person and wash yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by supamoto

Not that I support the Jewish occupation of Palestine in any way but what's wrong with having a guard dog?

Gotta make sure they protect their illegally occupied land from the rightful owners right?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Gotta make sure they protect their illegally occupied land from the rightful owners right?

The houses in that area were bought (as in - previous owners sold,new owners paid). What is illegal? What is occupied?
Jew living in Arab neighborhood in house that he bought is not illegal. The same as with Arab living in Jewish neighborhood. At least this is how it goes in evil occupying genocidal racist apartheid (i forgot something?) Israel.
I know that it is not so in PA where selling property to Jew is punishable by death - but it is clearly because they are really non-racist and against apartheid.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

So please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're saying it's okay for Jews to let vicious attack dogs run loose to attack Palestinians in illegally occupied East Jerusalem.

Is this true?

Do you support this practice?

What do you think would happen to a Palestinian who lives in illegally occupied East Jerusalem who lets vicious guard dogs run loose?

If a Palestinian in illegally occupied East Jerusalem commits a crime that is considered to be terrorism his family's house gets demolished.

Israel's Supreme Court has ruled in favor of a policy which allows the Israeli military to bulldoze the family homes of suspected terrorists. Since many of those targeted by Israeli army intelligence officers are teenagers still living at home with parents and siblings, the tactic has shifted the burden of the crime from the individual to the family.

abcnews.go.com...

I cannot respect someone who defends these actions on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're saying it's okay for Jews to let vicious attack dogs run loose to attack Palestinians in illegally occupied East Jerusalem.

The law in Israel is that dog outside has to be on a leash, it does not matter where the dog is. So letting any dog - especially trained attack dog - is against a law. And i agree with this. As far i understand from the video - owner claims that he does not release the dog on the street without the leash. It could be a lie but i see nothing to support it.

If a Palestinian in illegally occupied commits a crime that is considered to be terrorism his family's house gets demolished.

Demolishing house over a dog? Listen,it is true that there is practice of demolishing houses of Palestinian terrorists (very few cases since 2005 but lots during intifada). But throwing rocks or releasing a dog was not a cause for demolishing house even then.
And the article you link to is very old. There is no date,but i guess that it is from beginning of second intifada.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

They still have the right to protect themselves & their property regardless of where they live.
Dont you?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto

They still have the right to protect themselves & their property regardless of where they live.
Dont you?

The Palestinians don't.

That's the whole point, but you must have missed it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes they do, with whatever they have or get hold of (usually rocks). Not that they much. My point is about having a guard dog not Palestinians rights.
I accept that the Zionist state is unfair, greedy & backed by the US but that's politics not guard dogs.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It's kind of difficult to separate politics from brutal behavior on occupied land.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

This is what you're condoning?

An Israeli group is set to give settlers attack dogs, which have been trained for months, so that they can be used against Palestinians.

The ‘Civilian dog Handlers Battalion of Judea and Samaria (the Israel-occupied West Bank)’ is to provide the animals. The group says these canines will be useful against potential rallies by the Palestinians in support of their bid to seek recognition by the UN, Reuters reported.

“These dogs are trained to attack upon command,” said American-Israeli settler leader and dog trainer, Mike Guzovsky.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No politics here huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join