It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ron Paul wins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am really interested to see what would happen if this man got into the highest office. Would he be debrief and then fall in line or would he do his best to inform the country/world what truly is going on. Would he be killed trying to release this info or are there people who would actually gain some balls and follow him. Or is there nothing going on except greedy incompetant children running the world.

I truly hopes we can watch this senario pan out! RP2012

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
He isn't going to win, unfortunately. Sorry, but it's time to face the truth. TPTB won't let him into office, regardless of the "results" of the "elections"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Damnnatureyouscary

Sadly you are correct.

Here in Iowa, there has been a large push to sway the RP delegates into voting for Romney even if RP wins. TPTB and the candidate's teams have been pushing hard in Iowa so that RP does not create a tidal wave of support if he wins Iowa. That is one reason for the surge by Santorum.

I fear that we may see the election manipulated once again. Sad to say.....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Damnnatureyouscary

Your reply is slightly off-topic, friend, as the question wasn't "Will Ron Paul win the election".

And, frankly, while it's entirely possible you're correct and all indications are that they're doing their best to ensure you are, I'm tired of the negativity as it lends nothing useful to the discussion nor any positive energy to the environment - for those who believe WE craft our own realities.

So, while I do appreciate your thoughts - sometime it is appropriate to also keep them to yourself, when they serve no useful purpose.

Back on topic - I am also quite curious to see what would happen in this case. Mainly as far as seeing what Paul would actually do once in office, so as to know if I can either find relief in the hope that I've had, or know that the system/office is utterly corrupt and beyond peaceful hope of restoration via any top-level elections.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If ron paul wins the media will stress the imporance of the balance of power and give all attention to the congress and supreme court, and every now and then remember that something called a "president" exists.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That is an interesting thing to think about. We all remember candidate Obama vowing to close Gitmo, to end the wars, etc. Once he became president Obama things seem to suddenly change. Suddenly the Bush doctrine wasn't so out of line. Really makes one wonder what a person becomes privy to, or worse under the gun to do, once sworn in to office. And could we the people ever be told even a portion of that truth? Is it really vital national security, or is it really the things we conspire about? The industrial-military complex? The dreaded "TPTB"? The Central bankers and all the country's treasure? Would us Ron Paul supporters be let down just like so many of the Obama supporters were let down? Hmmmmm.....let's elect him and find out!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

Thank you for correcting. As I wasnt asking if he could win. I truly believe the highest office is not for the people to choose but for the elite to continue their agenda as you pointed out with Obama. I do understand politicians just promise BS to get elected but this is BS. Just look at Bush and some of the speeches he gave or answers to questions. the man was completly dumbfounded. Looking at him when he was told about the second plane was like holy #e I cant believe this is happening. How am i gonna splain this one Lucy?

top topics

join