It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathmatical problem in gospel solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Matthew 24:35-36 and Mark 13:31-32 are a math problem you are to solve.

A little mathmatics applied makes it read:

Matthew 24
35Heaven and earth shall pass away my Father only, but my words shall not pass away my Father only.
36But of that day and hour now no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13
31Heaven and earth shall pass away the Father: but my words shall not pass away the Father.
32But of that day and that hour now no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The Father is the only man. The Father will be the only man. The only man surrounded by nothing but women. Heaven and earth cause the Father to go elsewhere because of the words which shall not pass away the Father. The "k" on "know" becomes silent to sound like it has been removed, making it a today thing as to what is meant by now. Any moment now (today) and it is done.

Do you think Matthew 24:35-36 and Mark 13:31-32 are math problems?
edit on 2-1-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I don't see where your getting numbers from this.

Are you talking about the numbers of the verses? I see where 31-32 is a math problem, and the answer is negative one.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The verses as they actually say...

Matthew 24:32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

I am not sure what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Perhaps you are meaning a logical math problem, OP? I would be very interested in reading where you are going with this.

new topics

top topics

join