It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad has only a few weeks left in control of Syria, Israel says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.heraldsun.com.au

''The Assad family has no more than a few weeks to remain in control in Syria,'' Barak told the Parliament's prestigious foreign affairs and defence committee in remarks quoted by the committee spokesman.

''There is no possibility in the current situation of evaluating what will happen the day after Bashar's fall,'' he said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This caught my attention. With Bashar Al-Assad still going strong, Israel states that him and his family only has a couple of week remaining until he is ousted.

''it is difficult to say who is firing on whom''.

Now this quote is where it gets interesting. The world media states that it is the free Syrian army doing the firing, however, i am more inclined to believe what Al-Assad is saying, that it is a whole binch of different organisations, taking advantage of the current crisis (such as terrorist organisationas and gun launderers).

www.heraldsun.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The question is who will Israel topple after Syria?

Who's next?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Really, mu guess would be Iran. Now i lmow that toppling Iran would be outrageous, as it can potentially cause a huge war with China and Russia. I remember a month back, the media was speculating on whether or not, the US government should cause an internal uprising, so it wouldn't surprise me if Iran were to be next.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Who's next?

The Israeli regime won't topple the Syria government, Assad's has every right to go after these foreign dark forces killing innocent Syrin sovereigns then blaming the Syrian national army,

I want regime change in Israel, America, UK, France, Germany,

Why is any government that is out of favour from the 1% termed a regime!

If they want to fight, then let the bloated brandy swilling cigar chomping regime heads fight it out in ring! Not one real man amongst the soft handed spineless snakes.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Islamic Empire will continue to experience much pain and suffering.

As explained earlier, GITMO is a policy not a place.

GITMO closing is your indicator that policy towards the Islamic Empire is changing.

Unti then, Get Mohammed.

The Winter of your discontent is so very far away. Enjoy the Arab Spring.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Who's next?

Israel cant even topple off Hamas and the hezbollah alone
they will call the big bad bulldog Obama the puppet
so young american get killed in another Israel zionist wars

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Oh yes Israel could topple them no doubt...if only they took the gloves off and fought the enemy and not both the enemy AND public opinion.

Originally posted by Ben81

Who's next?

Israel cant even topple off Hamas and the hezbollah alone
they will call the big bad bulldog Obama the puppet
so young american get killed in another Israel zionist wars

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Didt Israel state that the Assad regime was gonna be toppled in a few week a few weeks ago? Hmmm. More of the same.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I always respect people who comment backed by research and having an open mind. Whats happening in Syria is not what we are being told. Here is an alternative video
;

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

Assad's has every right to go after these foreign dark forces killing innocent Syrin sovereigns then blaming the Syrian national army,

No offence, but if you actually believe that you don't have a clue what's going on in Syria. Of course, opportunist countries and groups are trying to take advantage of the situation.

But make no mistake, Assad is a figurehead for an extremely brutal military regime. Teenagers' corpses have been found severely mutilated, stuff you couldn't even imagine somebody would be capable of doing, let alone to a child.

new topics

top topics

join