It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello - From Ireland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have been viewing this site for the past 5 years and it has got to be a daily addiction.
I enjoy all of the posts even the more outrageous one's. I dont really have a lot to add in the short term as a lot
of intelligent people generally reply with something very similar to what i would have.

As a lot of you are probably aware there is gold now in Ireland so as usual we are letting the big corperations take the gold and provide us with a small number of jobs - rather than mine it ourselves and try to fix our debt issues

Gold in Ireland

But on a more happier note, i hope you all have a good 2012 and there is lots of interesting post this year.

edit on 2-1-2012 by minordetails because: Spelling issue

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

see ya around the boards.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Welcome aboard mate

Hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by minordetails

Welcome to ATS and glad to hear you managed to find a friendly corporation to help you out with your gold problem. They seem to know just how much is in there and which 11 million tonnes of earth need processing to get at it. Still, maybe you'll get a nice pyramid of earth at the end of it, a new tourist attraction?

Have fun and see you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Welcome! You should fight for that gold or at least a lions share of the profits.
I hate letting conglomerates steal from the indigenous people.
Lets have a little bit of respect for the indigenous people for a refreshing a change of pace!

The Indigenous People Resources Protection Law. I do believe possession is 9/10s of the law.
9/10s of that gold - anything sold, or obtained from your area - should be yours.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Welcome from this end

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Unfortunately in Europe, and in particular in the UK and Ireland possession of minerals is not 9/10 of the law. You do not own mineral rights on your land end of story.

The minerals rights on my land belong to the Barony of Gallen some bloody English absentee Lord who should be introduced to Madame La Guillotine rather than owning any mineral under my land.

So even if we have oil/gas/gold etc it is not ours. This one is cross border so that could be a bit awkward!

By the way that is not the only gold. There is gold on the Holy Mountain - but we have managed to stop them mining that so far.

Welcome to ATS membership by the way.

edit on 2/1/2012 by PuterMan because:
'cos they are stealin' our minerals the bar stewards

top topics

join