It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow is Iowa-Will Ron Paul Win?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Okay guys, tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!

Will Dr Ron Paul win the Iowa caucuses?

The last poll from taken before caucus day by the Des Moines Registar show the good doctor a couple points behind Romney, but well within the margin of error. It also was a likely Republican voter poll and did not include independants or Dem's who probably would vote for Dr Paul..

My prediciction is, Dr Paul wins by a slight margin and the following day, MSM only talks about how Romney/Santorum came in a close 2nd.

Go Ron Go!!. Let's win this thing!!
edit on 2-1-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think RP has a good chance of being picked by the voters in the Iowa caucus, but what is much more important is who is counting the votes and bringing the results to the MSM.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I too worry about the "count" and will we doing my best , along with many others, to watch out for any "problems".

Here is his lastest ad:

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There are 2 things that can play out:

- He wins, yet fails to be nominated
- He loses and fails to be nominated

Either way, he won't be POTUS

We all need to face it, no matter how much everyone wants Paul to win, it won't happen. The Intelligence Agencies won't allow it, the elite won't allow it. No one will!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
He needs to win Iowa. Anything less then a win just forget about him ever having any chance of getting elected.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

So we're all screwed no matter what Daaskapital? Basically, you're saying the office of the President is a puppet?

What's it gonna take to right this ship called the USA then? Or is it even possible?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It doesnt matter if he wins tomorrow or not. If he somehow gets the majority of the vote, they will simply choose the runner up and say that Ron Paul came in second. They fear Ron Paul and will never let him be POTUS as a poster above said.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Well let's see,

If the vote count is on the up and up, if the skewed poll numbers reported by the MSM don't take over the minds of the Walmart Warmonger drones, and if logic and reason prevail..

Yeah he might win...

Either way I'm excited as SH**..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

So we're all screwed no matter what Daaskapital? Basically, you're saying the office of the President is a puppet?

What's it gonna take to right this ship called the USA then? Or is it even possible?

Essentialy, yes were screwed and the president is a puppet. The only thing that could be done to "right" it as you describe would be a full on violent revolution to kick TPTB, both financial and political off our shores and return to a fundamental constitutional way of life.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by forevertruepatriot

Oh ye of little faith,

I'm almost POSITIVE Ron has a contingency plan up his sleeve. It's not like the 'nomination' seals the deal. There's a lot of time left since final election date.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Voting fraud is obviously going to take place. Of course tptb are not going to let RP win. Of course to get away with voting fraud tptb will probably commit some awful event to focus public attention away from the fraud.

I expect some hideous event in the news tommorow during the count.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I'm excited as heck too Pax! I still believe in this country and hope that decent people will see through all the negative propaganda that MSM has been shoving down everyone's throats about the good doctor.

I hope and pray he wins tomorrow nite. Wednesday is either going to be a really great day or a horrible one.

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by forevertruepatriot

Let's hope it doesn't come to that Patriot! The destruction and death brought upon this country would just be terrible. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I enjoy and share your enthusiasm.

The MSM is taking every measure to capitalize on the status quo American ignorance, but be hopeful that they have become more obsolete over the years and 'alternative' media can make up the difference. If he loses Iowa I don't think it's 'over' though. He has some tricks he can pull.

I really do think the Media is selling Romney and that the vote count issue is making me nervous. That's my main concern and the MSM is sort of "pre selling" his defeat. I just hope the public isn't falling for it.

I'm Agnostic but times like this make me really close to saying prayers. I hope that good prevails.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

The Ron Paul campaign has assured me that they will keep a close eye on the "vote count".

I'm sure that besides them, there's a small army of RP supporters that will be doing the same thing(as well as my own small army) as best as we can.

I just hope ATS isn't littered with multiple stories of voting fraud/bad counting stories on Wed/Thur!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I agree Ron Paul will never be President!! He could win Iowa (which doesn't really mean as much as FOX News likes to think) he could even win New Hampshire (probably less likely). But that's as far as he's going to get. Maybe winning a few states in the west like Nevada and places like that. But Ron Paul will never win.He's never going to convince the middle of the country to vote for him or even the south.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

A lot of folks said the mostly "white folks" in Iowa wouldn't vote for Obama last time either! And look what happened jjf3rd77!

I hope your wrong, but this is just an opinion thread and thanks for yours!

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Okay mod's, sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong place, but really don't understand the move from "Predictions and Prophecies" to "Dreams & Predictions"???

Oh well, that's just me.

Hopefully, there will be an accurate counting of the votes tomorrow and 3 feet of snow in Iowa!

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am directly involved in the Ron Paul campaign here in Iowa. The actual caucus votes will be paper ballots. Our plan is to post a "watcher" at each caucus location to help tally the votes.

Precinct results will be sent to regional centers via computer or telephone. Again, local watchers will be in contact with regional watchers to ensure results are reported accurately. If Ron Paul doesn't win the caucus, so be it. It won't be because of vote count shenanigans if we can help it.

eta: We're getting just a skiff of snowfall right now. It's not expected to last.
edit on 2-1-2012 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Thanks for your help in all this. We could use as much as we can get.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join