It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inhabited planet opposite of the Sun - Dr Valery Uvarov, Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Dr. Valery Uvarov, Head of the Russian National Security Academy, Department of UFO Research, Paleosciences and Paleotechnology, speaks of ancient civilization that built a planetary protection installation in Siberia. Those ET live on a planet opposite of the Sun, says Dr Uvarov. Does he speak of Nibiru?

He further speaks of other ET who send scientific teams, search for God and make holograms of human consciousness without abduction as we know it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I recommend everyone to take the 6 minutes. I´m not an expert at face reading and maybe its because he speaks english and not his mother language but his expressions looks like hes telling a story.

But I would like to know more about the sibirian "installation" he is talking about
By the way I found out this is only a little snippet.

WATCH THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW HERE

Edit: Its only part one but its 20 minutes long and was first uploaded 2007

edit on 2-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

I saw this interview a few years back when I started my research in this field, it seems to make far more sense to me now, although I think he should be more specific about what he means by god, the way he says it is misleading in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

As this animated gif shows
it is not possible for two bodies to remain occulted from each other by the sun standing between them.

As the orbit of Earth is elliptical (all orbits are),
and the distances from the Sun so great (not like a satellite close to the earth),
and the speed of orbit varies by day of the year, (summer is slow, winter is fast)
one would be lucky to have even a few days where the other planet was not visible.

To prove this,
take any one position of the earth, bisect the ellipse, and notice that the line almost never intersects with the Sun.

David Grouchy

[scale of the gif is exaggerated for emphasis]
edit on 2-1-2012 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

The Earths orbit is almost circular, with an eccentricity of only 0.02.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

The Earths orbit is almost circular, with an eccentricity of only 0.02.

Correct!

But let's look at what that 0.02 eccentricty means on an Astronomical scale.

152,098,232 km = Aphelion
147,098,290 km = perihelion

a difference of

4,999,942 km

The sun only has a diameter of
1,392,000 km

wich is three and a half times too small to cover the distance.

And the numbers above are not even factoring in the differences in speed on different places in the orbit.

David Grouchy

[if the other body/planet had it's own propulsion system, on the other hand .... ]

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I guess the good "Doctor" isn't aware of the facts of orbital mechanics. Or of this:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
edit on 1/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I'm in no way supporting the OP's assertion, but out of curiosity, could gravitational lensing have any roll to play here?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I'm in no way supporting the OP's assertion, but out of curiosity, could gravitational lensing have any roll to play here?

Yes. Yes it could.
It would allow us to see just a little around the curve of the Sun.
Thus making the area of occultation even smaller,
and the possiblity of a hidden body on the other side even less likely.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Not to mention the gravitational effects of an unknown planetary body...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
And this guy is supposed to be the head of the RNSA? This doesn't say much for top Russian intelligence.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
And this guy is supposed to be the head of the RNSA? This doesn't say much for top Russian intelligence.

Wasn't Richard Hoagland some kind of manager or director at Nasa? Heheh,

Oops, confusion there, rnSa = Security not Space, nvm sorry...
edit on 1-2-2012 by IronDogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Strange, I cannot find any half-decent source even indicating that the National Security Academy of Russia even exists...

Any search for this Dr Uvarov also only yields links to obscure UFO websites or Amazon where his books are sold....

You would think that there would be at least a Wiki page on the National Security Academy of Russia, but nope...

Which leads me to believe that this "Academy" is nothing more than a cover to lend some credibility to a guy selling books. Is he even a Dr?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

I have no clue about his past. After reading some of his ideas, I came to the conclusion that he is a waste of time. All I know is Hoglan is about as intelligent as the Russian in the op.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have a Russian step aunty and I asked her once about Gog and Magog. She told me they believe that Gog is under the Pale of Settlement and that is why the Russians blockaded it, you couldn't go in or leave. And that was a type of prison for the occupants, where the gate of the prison was made by Alexander the Great.

And I believe that Hades (another type of prison) is under Siberia, because when the Russians drilled down, they come to a void so they put a probe down to hear the sounds of tectonic plates but instead they heard the screams of millions of people. It happened in 1940s I believe and is on Youtube. This could be the installation the man in the video is talking about.

And I heard a theory that Tunsguska event may be the occupants of the huge cavern under Siberia and lower, trying to escape or others trying to help them escape. I didn't make this up, I said I heard it.

Maybe he is the equivalent of NASA, 'never a straight answer'. Full of disinformation.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I have a Russian step aunty and I asked her once about Gog and Magog. She told me they believe that Gog is under the Pale of Settlement and that is why the Russians blockaded it, you couldn't go in or leave. And that was a type of prison for the occupants, where the gate of the prison was made by Alexander the Great.

And I believe that Hades (another type of prison) is under Siberia, because when the Russians drilled down, they come to a void so they put a probe down to hear the sounds of tectonic plates but instead they heard the screams of millions of people. It happened in 1940s I believe and is on Youtube. This could be the installation the man in the video is talking about.

this was known as the well to hell hoax.
see here en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
this is utterly amazing. . .

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
Dr. Valery Uvarov, Head of the Russian National Security Academy, Department of UFO Research, Paleosciences and Paleotechnology, speaks of ancient civilization that built a planetary protection installation in Siberia. Those ET live on a planet opposite of the Sun, says Dr Uvarov. Does he speak of Nibiru?

Who the bloody hell is Dr Valery Uverov?

So these ET live in the only place in the Solar system where we might have not spotted their planet do they? Do you think he might be making this up then?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

No, he is so clueless he believes he is coming up with the one place we couldn't see them. However due to the way planetary orbits work (they are not perfect circles) no object could ever always be just on the other side of the sun. We also would detect the gravitational effects this planet would have on the solar system. Then there is the fact we have Stero A and B ... it's not possible let alone plausible.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Indeed, no explanation needed. I just find it remarkable that, if he is who he claims, a PhD and "Head of the Russian National Security Academy, Department of UFO Research, Paleosciences and Paleotechnology" would come up with such nonsense.

I can't be bothered to look into his background but it must be a wind-up. In fact security, UFO research and paleosciences? Maybe something was lost in translation.

I wonder if Jim Oberg has heard of him.

edit on 8/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join