Saudi add 47 names to the list of most-wanted terrorists

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

­The Saudi Interior Ministry has issued a new list of 23 wanted militants, Al-Arabia reports. Periodically Saudi Arabia publishes a list of "most-wanted" suspected terrorists and this one became the sixth list published so far. The previous five lists contained 19, 26, 36, 85, and 47 names respectively. The fifth list was revealed on January 5, 2011 by Interpol.

Saudi Interior Minister: Muslim Brotherhood Is The Origin Of The Problems (of Extremism and Terrorism)

Amir Nayif bin Abdul-Azeez, the Interior Minister of Saudi Arabia, in a recent statement explained that the Muslim Brotherhood is the origin, base of the tribulation(s).

Are the Saudis doing enough to stop terrorism? I don't know much about the Saudi Interior Ministry. Who is tasked in Saudi Arabia with anti-terrorism responsibilities? Is terrorism the result of orthodox religious beliefs? Does it stem from socio-economic hardships? The mentalities between western cultures and middle eastern cultures is heavily contrasted.

Article Link

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
LOL.

"Most wanted terrorists" is a laughably transparent attempt to use American terminology to conceal the Jihad agenda.

I would suggest they just drop the lame charade and just get on with their Jihad out in the open.

There are no terrorists in Islam only muslims engaged in Jihad.

And most non-muslims aren't buying all the old-fashioned deceptions. They no longer work. We all know the cause of jihad violence is the ideology devised and spread by their warlord leader, Mohammed.

edit on 2-1-2012 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-1-2012 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
We all know the cause of jihad violence is the ideology devised and spread by their warlord leader, Mohammed.

Yeah! Of course, nobody has ever been slaughtered in the name of OUR god and his offspring.

Right now, there are multiple candidates vying for the presidential nomination who, on the one hand speak about what grand Christians they are (some of them even speak to and are answered by god), and on the other hand they are calling for war and bloodshed against people who have not harmed them or their country. What a good bunch of moral upstanding citizens and such good examples of the Christian faith.

The problem with all these terrorist lists is, they are drawn up by governments to include people whose only crime is to be vocally opposed to the regimes in power. But, label them a terrorist and you can be certain they will, if captured, never see a trial and will most likely end up dead. That's if the assassination squads and drones don't find them first. Sure, they can make up all sorts of allegations but without a public trial, they never have to present hard evidence of guilt.

And so, back to the Saudis. They are one of the most brutal dictatorships in the Middle East and even sent in tanks and troops to kill unarmed people in neighbouring Bahrain, when those people too decided to stand up to another western backed brutal regime. Money talks though, as with all things in life these days, and they have tons of it and our politicians will bend over backwards to get some of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Yeah! Of course, nobody has ever been slaughtered in the name of OUR god and his offspring.

Hmm. Equivocation between the two Civilizations was in vogue in the 1990s. The only ones who engage in such deceptions these days are adherents and their apologists...who are mired in the 7th Century.

The Saudis continue to ply their lies because they know no other method of spreading their faith and system of social control. Islam cannot be spread through honesty.

So, we will continue to see them spin out their endless parade of groups, organizations, movements, offshoots, splinters, factions, etc. that are required in order to spread their faith. It is desperate, old-fashioned, and increasingly ineffective. But, well, those who are mired in the 7th Century can only express 7th Century intellect.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think it is foolish to claim that the proliferation of violent Islamic extremism (terrorism) that we see today in the world directly originates with the Muslim Brotherhood. That being said they most definitely have a played a, role the three men who arguably have had the biggest influence on Bin Laden all had their roots in the Muslim Brotherhood. Those men being Sayyid Qutb, Abdullah Yusuf Azzam and Ayman Al-Zawahiri all of whom have connections to the Muslim Brotherhood however the Muslim Brotherhood as an organisation does not appear to support the radical view’s of Al-Qa’ida and other groups.

It is unwise to argue that the Muslim Brotherhood alone is responsible for violent Islamic extremism. Not all Islamic groups can be directly traced back to the Muslim Brotherhood, such as Hezbollah a Shia group (The Muslim Brotherhood is predominately Sunni, much like Hamas). The Muslim Brotherhood also has no connections to the Taliban or many Kashmir groups such as Lashkar-e-taiba then their or nationalistic Islamic movements deemed to be “terrorists” such as the Kurdistan Worker Party. Then there are the terrorist groups that are backed by states such as Pakistan and Iran. Asside form that we also have terrorist groups that are not influenced by Islam or indeed any religion but perhaps a nationalistic or other ideological cause such as the IRA or FARC. The list really is quite extensive of groups who have little or no influence from the Muslim Brotherhood.

It would be very nice if we could point a figure at one individual or one organisation and say “terrorism, it’s your fault” but the truth is we can’t. There are so many factors that contribute to the manifestation of violent Islamic extremism, so many other scholars who justify Jihad by the sword, so much history, so much ill-conceived current foreign policy, perceptions, poverty and so on that inspire someone to strap a bomb to their chest and kill 150 innocents. To get into the specific motivations off various terrorist groups is for another time for now it is just important to understand that no one organisation can be blamed as the origin of the problem. This Saudi minister has oversimplified the complex nature of violent Islamic extremism and I disagree entirely with is assertion that “the Muslim Brotherhood is the origin of the problems (Extremism and terrorism)”.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

There are so many factors that contribute to the manifestation of violent Islamic extremism, so many other scholars who justify Jihad by the sword, so much history, so much ill-conceived current foreign policy, perceptions, poverty and so on that inspire someone to strap a bomb to their chest and kill 150 innocents.

More deceptions masquerading as analysis.

There is no such thing as "violent Islamic extremists", "extreme Islamists", "missundersatnders of Islam", etc. They are simply more labels clumsily slapped onto adherents to conceal the simple fact that all the death is the result of Islamic Jihad; the method by which Islam is spread.

Muslims spread Islam through Jihad.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
HOLD ON HOLD ON here! Just wait a minute, throw out the anchors here because before we start all of the "It was terrorists" and the "anti-western" or the likes......I believe you may want to all see this. I was going to create a thread, but i am pants at it. However if there are any of you that want too then lash on feel free because,
How much of what we see in relation to these terrorist attack and explosions can be explained by the following link, therefore training our thought?

Must see, considering if you imagine it happening on a larger scale

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
HOLD ON HOLD ON here! Just wait a minute, throw out the anchors here because before we start all of the "It was terrorists" and the "anti-western" or the likes......I believe you may want to all see this. I was going to create a thread, but i am pants at it. However if there are any of you that want too then lash on feel free because,
How much of what we see in relation to these terrorist attack and explosions can be explained by the following link, therefore training our thought?

Must see, considering if you imagine it happening on a larger scale

Wag the dog?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Heres a link to a video
here

Now do you see what i mean?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

More deceptions masquerading as analysis.

There is no such thing as "violent Islamic extremists", "extreme Islamists", "missundersatnders of Islam", etc. They are simply more labels clumsily slapped onto adherents to conceal the simple fact that all the death is the result of Islamic Jihad; the method by which Islam is spread.

Muslims spread Islam through Jihad.

What so flying planes into buildings and killing 2995 people to you is spreading Islam?

Is killing people in London and Madrid on trains spreading Islam?

What about blowing up holiday destinations and nightclubs full of young people in Bali, is that spreading Islam?

NO its TERRORISM!

I have many Muslim friends who would also disagree with you, they would call it terrorism and that’s what it is. Jihad by the sward is not the only call for Jihad, Jihad of the self is just as important. As one Muslim friend put it to me, “my Jihad is Jihad of the heart, striving to life a morally just life, terrorism is incompatible with my Jihad and the true Jihad of every Muslim”. You understanding of Jihad is oversimplified, Jihad is considered to be a duty for all Muslims yet you don’t see all Muslims committing acts of terrorism. Why, because Jihad and violent terrorism are not one of the same, for most Muslims they are incompatible with each other.

The reason the word Jihad is used so often is in reference to Jihad of the sward. Terrorists like to use it as religious rhetoric to justify their claims as the word “jihad” has connotations with the holly struggle they believe they are engaged in.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

“my Jihad is Jihad of the heart, striving to life a morally just life, terrorism is incompatible with my Jihad and the true Jihad of every Muslim”.

That lie is so 1990s. Are you seriously trying to spread the "jihad of the mind" crap? It's laughable.

Like I said; mired in the 7th Century.

Hopefully the Saudis can capture those big, bad terrorists so all of us non-muslims can feel safe again!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Heres a link to a video
here

Now do you see what i mean?

Yeah, I understood before. Are you familar with the term, "wag the dog?" I included it as a rebuttal to your post because my interpretation of your post is for us to be careful of what we are fed by the MSM; that we should be wary of what we hold onto as doctrine because it could all be based on a lie? At least that's what I got out of it.

I was using the idiom "wag the dog" because in the 1997 movie a fake war was created by a hollywood spin doctor. Less intent of the actual term and more the concept of the movie. To truly understand the term all one has to do is turn on any major news network.

The expression comes from the saying that 'a dog is smarter than its tail', but if the tail were smarter, then the tail would 'wag the dog'

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I get ya now

thought i linked wrong
my bad sorry.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I get ya now

thought i linked wrong
my bad sorry.

It's all good. That's some pretty scary stuff that app! Think about what our government can (and probably has done) with stuff like that.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thats exactly what i was talking about. \\\\that would cause an uproar if people were being played and having their opinions etc influenced by trickery?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

It is not a lie, Jihad by the heart features regularly in Islamic theology. If you insist on taking the view that “Jihad is how Muslims spread Islam” then I am not going to stop, I respect your view, yet at the same time reserve my right to disagree entirely with your view’s and pity your ignorance.

There really is no need for further discussion as we both clearly disagree and I see no point in turning this thread into a debate regarding the nature of Jihad when it is not central to this thread.

new topics

top topics

join