It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

01/01/2012 - UTah - Saw two floating orbs - really orangein real life, video makes them appear white

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I was smoking a cigarette about to go on a drive with my, for lack of a better word, girlfriend. I look up at the night sky every night religiously so I know if something is irregular in the area, so I looked up and noticed a disturbingly orange bright object sitting stationary. I knocked on the car door to tell my girlfriend who was warming up in the car. [Now, we we're going to [and did] go on an exploratory drive through the canyon to test out this new 1080 camera my sister got me so I had the camera in my pocket ready to go, so I turned it on and this is what I saw, as best as I could record it]

I'm uploading the video now, it's in 1080 but it was dark and the camera didn't catch much but you can clearly see whatever it was. It was really orange, soon I'll post text with the closest color.
edit on 2-1-2012 by lifespath420 because: (no reason given)

Theories? Opinions? Information?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

3rd or 4th post I've seen recently regarding organgish floating orbs. Interestingly, I saw one as well here in Montana. Oddly enough, I remember thinking when I looked up at it - "I wonder if anyone on ATS has spotted anything similar lately?" lol I trumped it up to a lantern but it was the only orb in the sky and it was really high ...

Who knows.

Looking forward to your vid.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Okay it's up. Please watch in 1080

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yup, literally *exactly* what I saw. As best I could I tracked it for a while until it went behind a group of trees in my backyard. At that point *poof* gone. I went around the trees to see if I could find it again, but it was gone. I attributed this to the "lantern" going out ... again, really not sure. I DO know that I will be paying close attention to the sky in the coming weeks

Thanks for sharing.

ETA: What I saw was exceedingly bright and very ORANGE. Sounds like you saw was also very orange ... wonder what it could be.
edit on 2-1-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Doesn't appear to be a helicopter or an airplane as I couldn't hear anything that sounded like those types of normal craft. I heard cars zooming past so presumably we would have been able to hear whatever was in the sky if it was making a noise. If I'm honest I could only see the one orb so could this have been an RC plane? You do mention its orange so could it have been a lantern? It does seem to be moving very slowly too. Just a thought. Perhaps I need a new pair of specs.

Good sighting.
edit on 2-1-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'll have to watch the video tonight. Sun blaring on my screen and can't see anything.

Looking forward to the video.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Cool sighting man. I am from Utah as well and have had a fair amount of sightings myself ...... most were in the daytime.

You mind telling us precisely where you were?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
China blaoons.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
They are real, inter-dimensional vehicles. Known to the Egyptians as 'sun boats' and referred to in the Bible as 'merkabah'. This is not an exaggerated claim. Many people believe that this is part of what God made when he created us. It is where we go and how we get around after this life. The phenomenon known as an out-of-body
experience involves this aspect of our spiritual makeup. Another little-known aspect of our own existence.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhilipMarquis89104
They are real, inter-dimensional vehicles. Known to the Egyptians as 'sun boats' and referred to in the Bible as 'merkabah'. This is not an exaggerated claim. Many people believe that this is part of what God made when he created us. It is where we go and how we get around after this life. The phenomenon known as an out-of-body
experience involves this aspect of our spiritual makeup. Another little-known aspect of our own existence.
No, they are just china lanterns and swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Pretty cool video.

Curious, was it moving at all? Little difficult to tell with the camera moving and all. I know when I took a video of the orb that I supposedly saw, everyone kept telling me it was Jupiter. Hmm, maybe it's a planet. I don't think it's attack of the Chinese Lanterns though.

Nice video all the same.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

My sister and I saw something like this in May of 2010 in Oregon. It was a total of 4 orbs though, with an orange glow....that's what brought me to ATS. It's great to have found this site, thank you ATS community I've learned so much since then but still don't know what the orbs are. One day maybe.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have seen an orange orb also, it was very big, and shot a cone of light out the bottom before it took off. We saw it in the desert of AZ.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There is a big difference between a floating lanturn and an E.T. ORB PROBE. I have seen these. They almost burn roadflare orange and move at impossible speeds. They are most likely remote and have a tendency to appear over large Nuclear capable Military bases as I saw mine over a large SAC base.

There is no mistaking these for anything else other than advanced craft with an ability to break the laws of Physics. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
There is a big difference between a floating lanturn and an E.T. ORB PROBE. I have seen these. They almost burn roadflare orange and move at impossible speeds. They are most likely remote and have a tendency to appear over large Nuclear capable Military bases as I saw mine over a large SAC base.

There is no mistaking these for anything else other than advanced craft with an ability to break the laws of Physics. Split Infinity
Exactly, that is what I saw. It was close to the Titan Missle Museum also.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's a bummer the OP didn't stick around and reply to any questions.

new topics

top topics

join