It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people losing it more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Is it just me but it seems that we are getting more and more incidents of people killing themselves or their loved ones or just going on an out and out killing spree. Here is the latest suspected case in the UK.
www.google.com...
Many of those who committed these acts were previously ordinary, stable, family oriented people.
I don't think these incidents just seem to be on the increase because they are being reported more. I think there is an actual increase.
What do you think?

edit on 2-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well, I for one must say that I feel a bad vibe going through the world, but that could also be because of my own problems. We all try to get into the light, but it's pretty heavy when negative feelings and memories fill your mind. Somehow I indeed agree that people are losing it more.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yes, a lot of people are "losing it" more. Most just aren't at the stage of killing yet.

I notice a lot of people around me who have the mortgage/new car/big debt lifestyle are really unhappy with their non-stop lives. And if they sense you have a simple, debt-free happy life, they hate you for it.

This is what the Hopi say about the time we are in now:

There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly.

www.joanocean.com...

This is interesting also:

Imagine a planet where you are at a point on the precession where things are starting to get out of balance. Suddenly the magnetic field of the Earth, over a very short period of time (usually three to six months) starts fluctuating a lot and undulating. What happens is that people start losing it. They go crazy.

dedroidify.blogspot.com...

Make of it what you will, but I see it happening everywhere...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yeah, the only reason is because they make you go crazy.

lol

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Definitely, it is generally a testing time for people everywhere. With an increase in the energy on earth we find an increase in these kinds of incidents, it's no wonder that there are far more murders and rapes on full moons than at any other time. Try to stay positive.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Or maybe the media are highlighting these case more than they used to?

Three months ago i know of a girl who got her legs blown off by a man with a shotgun, because she was in a car accident that he felt was her fault - maybe was, maybe wasnt, but that doesn't give him warrant to take this kind of action. . . Was it in the media? Nope

I hear of shootings and horrible domestic violence case a fair bit, but not through the media, just word of mouth.

Maybe the media are trying to set a trend? We cant leave that possibility out, we all know they're there for manipulation.

As for it happening more, i would argue its going down - we're starting to wise up to our surroundings, i speak to allot of people each day who are pretty much on the same wave length as me i.e aware that there is a group of people at the top wanting us to hate & discriminate each other through age,sex,race,size anything other been nice to one another.

PEACE x

new topics

top topics

join