It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 45 old?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

As a 42 year old man with a 46 year old sexy hippy chick i can assure you that you are so wrong.
In fact sex gets better as you mature.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

As a 42 year old man with a 46 year old sexy hippy chick i can assure you that you are so wrong.

This is good news.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There are people out there that were born old. Seriously.

I'm in my early 50s, and healthy. My husband is 10 years younger (but looks older than me). Our friends range in age from mid 20s to 60s.

I relate much better to the younger friends, some of the older ones seem to think I'm "weird" and need to grow up.
My other friends like me the way I am.

"Growing up" at this age is highly overrated.

If your friend is only 45, and is feeling fragile, maybe they need a light exercise/lifestyle program to make them feel healthier again.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by AQuestion

This also depends on whether you are male or female. Women do tend to outlive men by 10-15 years and men usually age quicker.

For the US for 2009

Men 75.7
Women 80.6

Women outlive men by about five years, not ten to fifteen.

My kids are 40, so I'm not thinking 45 is very old, myself.

edit on 1/2/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have always considered 10 years older than my current age old. So when I was 25 I considered 35 old, but now that I'm 35 I feel young but think I will be old when I'm 45.

You can be 42 and be an old coot, but you can also be 60 and be young. It all depends on the individual, whether they exercise, meditate, eat right, and have a good attitude.

My sister is 48 and she is a miserable b@#$h.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

45 is middle aged, not old.
When you get senior discounts, you are old.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks Gaz- I'll be sure to tell my wife that she is getting old, she had been an ARP member for 6mths now. I am 41, & I know your age...
My wife is 51 & we are both still sexually active. For us, the bigger issue is weight, noy age. Being both bigger people makes bedroom activities more logistically difficult. Patience is required, but very satisfying.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

I am very happy happy happy for you...
and I am pleased to be wrong about this ...

sex is ugly anyway and well, as people get older and gravity sets in, it is rather unattractive but maybe with age, eyesight deteriorates and so you can't see it?

here is my disclaimer... I might be menopausal and just eek, urk yuck about sex for about the last decade... I hope that will change but at my age, 93 I don't think that will happen.

edit on 14/1/2012 by Thurisaz because: add age

top topics

<< 1   >>

join