It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma, can you see it coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I thought it would be fun making another thread about it!

Karma, can you see it coming?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

One way or another you know, but wether you call it karma that is another thing.But many people, that dont believe in karma have said when something happened to them. Why didnt I take notice of the signs? If you choose to ignore life, it will still continue to impact you. So can you see it before it arrives? I would say in most cases yes! Perhaps on some ocasions the surprise karma may have been loaded. This one arrives without warning!!! shock treatmeant has a very enlightning quality embeded in it.

edit on 2-1-2012 by ancientthunder because: missed video

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your mind, ancientthunder. The truth will set you free. Trust and belief to you my friend.

I better just watched the clip and said nothing at all. Watching it was very beautiful.
edit on 2012/1/2 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

thanks for your kind regards,but If you hadnt of shared I would not of enjoyed. The was an old zen monk who used to writed his poems on bamboo strips and then throw them away. Somebody came along and saved many of them, strangely enough those poems are now on the internet. Isnt it amazing? When you share, there is always someone that becomes more aware. That is never a bad thing.
abrazos tu you

edit on 2-1-2012 by ancientthunder because: missing word

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You can understand karma (cause and effect) and in that sense "see" it but karma is really understood. You can see a ball drop and you can understand and know that it will fall if you drop it.

new topics

top topics

join