It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus 2.0 / Son of Man = The AntiChrist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Accodring to LaHaye and Lindsey the Christian parousia involves killing people too...No Christ today anyway would see a point in killing people, or a challenge for that matter.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

OK,

Good and evil fight it out every day.

And that is the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm a little fuzzy on the whole...Good....Bad thing. In my experiences....things are just a whole lot of shades of grey. What I really have a problem understanding is why people put so much stock into revalations. If you do a bit of study...you will see that the whole AntiChrist thing was adopted a thousand years plus after the Bible was written.

The Bible...just like any of the other religions sacred books....is written by man. And I am sure we all know how reliable Men are when they are attempting to write a truth. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...yinyang

The problem with falsely interpreted or too specific prophecy is that it can too easily be fulfilled or thwarted by free will.

People can't seem to bridge the gap between prophecy and reality in that they think the prophecy was written in another universe, as if the antichrist is the lead in a movie where in that universe there is no prophecy he COULD READ AND DECIDE NOT TO FULFILL BECAUSE HE IS A UNIVERSAL SERVANT AND DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE ALLEGIANCE TO ANY ONE RELIGION.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SLO7H

"Who is a liar but that he denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is the antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."
edit on 3-1-2012 by Indenu because: Needed to add another line

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

Hi sin,

Well, I call mine Jesus. but I was leaving the door open for Buddha and Mahommed.

Just a thing I do.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Personally....although I respect other peoples religious views...I do not believe in Hell. This is the logic....if Man was made by a GOD...then he was made with the capabilities of good and Evil. Some will say that man is punished for acts of evil by being sent to Hell...and that GOD gave man freewill and it is our decisions that get us in to Heaven or Hell.

Here is where that concept breakes down when applying basic logic. Every person is born with capabilities dependent on our Genetics...whether there is a God or not...we know that our Genetics determine what we can achieve as well as to the extent we can fail.

One must add in to the equation our enviroment and conditions of learning as we grow and how we are taught...but the capacity for one person to perform acts of evil is lessor than anothers dependent on their Genetic disposition...plus...we are all animals with Millions of years of ingrained animal instincts thus even the meekest of us...say a young women with child...is perfectly capable of killing another Human to keep that child safe.

Thus logic dictates....if GOD made us this way....and if GOD has predetermined all action...GOD is responsible for our actions.

Another tidbit....if there is a Hell and the Evil are sent there to be punished...would not the Devil be doing a service to GOD?

I believe in something but it is not any religions idea of a creator...if there is something...than we Humans have not evolved yet to a point that we can understand it. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Personally....although I respect other peoples religious views...I do not believe in Hell. This is the logic....if Man was made by a GOD...then he was made with the capabilities of good and Evil. Some will say that man is punished for acts of evil by being sent to Hell...and that GOD gave man freewill and it is our decisions that get us in to Heaven or Hell.

Here is where that concept breakes down when applying basic logic. Every person is born with capabilities dependent on our Genetics...whether there is a God or not...we know that our Genetics determine what we can achieve as well as to the extent we can fail.

One must add in to the equation our enviroment and conditions of learning as we grow and how we are taught...but the capacity for one person to perform acts of evil is lessor than anothers dependent on their Genetic disposition...plus...we are all animals with Millions of years of ingrained animal instincts thus even the meekest of us...say a young women with child...is perfectly capable of killing another Human to keep that child safe.

Thus logic dictates....if GOD made us this way....and if GOD has predetermined all action...GOD is responsible for our actions.

Another tidbit....if there is a Hell and the Evil are sent there to be punished...would not the Devil be doing a service to GOD?

I believe in something but it is not any religions idea of a creator...if there is something...than we Humans have not evolved yet to a point that we can understand it. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Alignment is Key. Choose wisely for you cling to thorns, though I accept this is the destiny of many who will accept his unholy seal.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Many are led in the world by the mind and not the Spirit.

Only Spirit provides clarity, not 'worldly logic' and all it's illusions in a hall of mirrors.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Many are led in the world by the mind and not the Spirit.

Only Spirit provides clarity, not 'worldly logic' and all it's illusions in a hall of mirrors.

Well...that is supposition...it is faith. But logic is still a factor if there is such thing as a spirit. If not...than there is no possibility that you could make the statement you made. You had to base it upon something.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

One who does not Know the Father on this earth, does not Love the Father. One who does not Love the Father is not in Alignment with His Spirit that Reveals what textbooks of men cannot.

Take a personal Walk with Him if you so choose. We all have a choice, as not all Faith is blind--He will show you that.

If only you Knew what he has shown me.

Or you can continue with limited worldly based 'theories' and 'logical' perspectives.

I do not adhere with the teachings of men, I ask that I Adhere with Him to Lead and Guide always. He has Served well for my trust and devotion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
No - The Second Coming of Christ is a threat to all established authority, the only recourse they have is to call him evil.

This is as true as it was the first time Christ came and taught the people.

If you find God within yourself, why do you need Churches/Priesthood ?

If you are a subject to God's Law, what hold on you does the Laws of man have?

It is simple really.

Christ was an absolute anarchist who brought the Law by which all anarchists can meet and agree peacefully.

Love one another.

Indeed this will be a threat to many.

Particularly to many who call themselves his followers.

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 3-1-2012 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
reply to post by The time lord

Accodring to LaHaye and Lindsey the Christian parousia involves killing people too...No Christ today anyway would see a point in killing people, or a challenge for that matter.

I see where you are coming from, the difference is that God will send plagues and Judgements when nations nuke up and against Israel and maybe Christian countries and the mass slaughter of people who do not take the mark of the beast comes in.

Then after when everyone else just about kills them selves Jesus will return to kill off the Anti-Christ and those who think that Christ is the devil because by that time everyone will be so messed up that they can not tell who he is and then maybeChrist will decide to play Total Wipeout when they retaliate.

Unlike the Islamic Jesus who will force Sharia Law and kill the Jews and Christians in the process and destroy the Cross because it is good fun to do so.

Revelation 19

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.
Text

The Islamic Jesus will force his law on us-
The Bible Jesus will liberate those who were forced to worship the beast
edit on 3-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
^^^^No, Revelation does not state that Jesus will liberate those who worship the beast, quite the opposite actually.

“If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Of course Jesus can not liberate people with the mark of the beast but I bet many people who do not have it will be hiding somewhere so they can come out unharmed. In the process he will fight off the enemies who will probably have their own supernatural powers as spoken on the mount of olives.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew 24

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

edit on 3-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
....you have all missed the point, and this thread got moved, THIS IS THE ONLY RELEVANT CONSPIRACY....FASCINATING.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
idk if there is a battle of good and evil as everyone assumes... because the battle that has yet to take place is already won and is for God our Father in heaven; Victory is His. Victory was accomplished by the shedding of the blood of the Lamb.

the question at hand is: you know the outcome of what is to happen; will you beat against the current or flow with it? either ways, everyone is going to end up in the same place: judgement by the Lord Christ, the Son of God, the heavenly Father. It's your place to choose who you will serve, through your actions, heart, mind, soul, and spirit.

I can only urge those that have faith in the one true God to continue to do as He wills and demands and not to lose faith, and those that don't care, God has a plan for you. Salvation is for everyone, no matter what you do, but God will test if you are true or not.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

One who does not Know the Father on this earth, does not Love the Father. One who does not Love the Father is not in Alignment with His Spirit that Reveals what textbooks of men cannot.

Take a personal Walk with Him if you so choose. We all have a choice, as not all Faith is blind--He will show you that.

If only you Knew what he has shown me.

Or you can continue with limited worldly based 'theories' and 'logical' perspectives.

I do not adhere with the teachings of men, I ask that I Adhere with Him to Lead and Guide always. He has Served well for my trust and devotion.

Actually....I am not the one displaying a LIMITED VIEW. The fact that you used the term...LIMITED WORLDLY....shows all that you have not a clue to what I was talking about. Another example of your thoughts and minds limitations is your concept of GOD having GENDER. Gender is specific for reproduction and any GOD like entity would have no possible reason have a body never mind have gender.

You are only speeking from concepts you have be TAUGHT and have not used your abilities...if you have them...to consider alternatives. Jesus once said...If you do not believe in me....then believe in what I do. These are wise words as it is a persons ACTIONS that define them.

If we take this principle one step further.....thus define the conditions of our world and the actions of Men that are a product of GODS creation as you believe....then by logic of observation....we have a very POOR GOD who is supposedly watching over us.

As I have said before...I respect others beliefs....but I find way too often that those of faith....have very little respect for others of either a different faith or a different concept of reality. You have exhibited this by how you have responded to me. Rather than think about my words and either respectfully disagree or agree....you have chosen to consider yourself enlightened to a further extent than myself. This is not the Christian way....it is not what was taught by Jesus and it is self defeating unto itself.

Jesus taught love and understanding and desired Men to love their brothers and sisters reguardless of their beliefs or even actions. I think this a good teaching with the exception of the actions part for I know and have experienced all to often and well....that the most dangerous and EVIL of Men....is a Man of uncompromising faith. There is no greater danger to the fate of Mankind than those who think in absolutes.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Hi SplitInfinity

I am not the one displaying a LIMITED VIEW. The fact that you used the term...LIMITED WORLDLY....shows all that you have not a clue to what I was talking about.

You referred to His Seeded Children as 'animals'. Such perspective is indeed a limited worldly view far from Truth. The spirits unholy in this dominion (and those that serve their goals) promote such in Mankind to deny the Truth of one's Power and Divinity (as Created beings in His Holy Image).

Another example of your thoughts and minds limitations is your concept of GOD having GENDER.

The Christ referred to Him as Father, and so do I respectfully. In a nutshell, Creation Bestowed the Light of Life for Creators to Create Creators into Infinity unbound by dimensional time and space.

You are only speaking from concepts you have be TAUGHT and have not used your abilities...if you have them...to consider alternatives.

You Know not what Spirit has taught me, although you are entitled to your opinion respectfully. I freely expressed that I have been given confirmations directly but you didn't seem at all interested to ask about that as a 'seeker'. I guess you have things figured out well enough already to not even be curious

If we take this principle one step further.....thus define the conditions of our world and the actions of Men that are a product of GODS creation as you believe....then by logic of observation....we have a very POOR GOD who is supposedly watching over us.

I provided you that Foundational Truth above for Good reason both out of Love and respect.When you grasp the Foundation, you will be Led and Guided to Renewed perspectives. The flesh is in a fallen state in willfully Allowed sin for a Purpose, therefore there is no problem with Him, it is in those that Reject His Truth and refuse to Align with Him in states of dis-Grace, prey to falsities.

The perspective you provided above is proof enough to me you do not Know Him and I now further understand why Spirit guided me to express what I did towards you. I played my part.

Jesus taught love and understanding and desired Men to love their brothers and sisters reguardless of their beliefs or even actions. I think this a good teaching with the exception of the actions part for I know and have experienced all to often and well....that the most dangerous and EVIL of Men....is a Man of uncompromising faith. There is no greater danger to the fate of Mankind than those who think in absolutes.

'Jesus' offended many because He spoke Absolute Truth (corrupted by Man) that others did not want to hear. He would risk offending them in His Love for their spiritual wellbeing to Progress positively, for there are many many traps in ignorance of the 'forces' at work here. He also Warned those that follow him will be hated, falsely accused and persecuted by the world, especially in the 'end times', a time where many are seduced away from His Foundations. I agree with those sentiments and know it will manifest moreso when the NWO is more greatly established.

that the most dangerous and EVIL of Men....is a Man of uncompromising faith. There is no greater danger to the fate of Mankind than those who think in absolutes.

Alignment dictates what evil may seduce. The Virtues and Graces of Christ through the Father Know no evil. Alignment leads to eventual Salvation in spite of our imperfections in flesh.

We are now living through the 'end times' of the current cycle (he has shown me enough elements that support Revelation to confirm directly). It is a period where the majority of humanity have fallen away from Him and do not Know Him nor care to for they have been seduced by the world system.

Therefore if you would rather place your energies in being offended rather than seeking any sort of validity to what was shared then so be it. I will think no less of you.

Jesus taught love and understanding and desired Men to love their brothers and sisters regardless of their beliefs or even actions.

Absolutely. So you doubt that I have love for you because I stand to correct errors? And no, I claim not to be an 'enlightened being'. I am a follower of Christ, not only in my Love for the Children, but as a defender of the Foundations in the Father---that I will testify to.

So bear Love for Him and His Children, for Blessed are those that do so in their Love for the Truth, so much so that they would risk persecution (in not bearing with the world but in Him and what the Holy Spirit Offers).

edit on 5-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join