It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Babylon : Mystery Babylon Demystified

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thank you for ,what seems unbiased post that looks to provide the links to source material ...a welcome for any that want to learn for themselves ....thanks to the others that are contributing as well ...Big S&F and now to get to the in depth look into the mystery from a ground view ... ps..this does not add to the study of the mystery but gives a good at the moment and on the ground what is going on ..
and the false always use tactics to get us to kill each other so they tptb can come threw distracting to do it all again ... www.youtube.com... deos+by+corbettreport%29&utm_content=Google+International

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Wow, you surmised all this in a week? Interesting. There's a lot you have posted here that I will look over, but the Mona Lisa piece? It's historically known who he was painting and I'm afraid that is a little bit of a weak link. Whether you think this is a coincidence is a little pointless - he was commissioned to paint a lady and did so, anything else is nothing but speculation - would you agree?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Anyone seriously interested in this subject MUST read "the secret teachings of all ages"
written by mannly p hall. This book carefully traces the history of ancient mystery schools and secret societies
from their beginnings in Babylon thru Egypt, Greece, into alchemy, hermeticism, Templars, up to the current holders and stewards of this esoteric knowledge, Freemasons. This book is very indepth studying the symbolism and lessons these mystery schols offer. Easilythe best book I've read onthese subjects. Well worth the read for any serious researcher of the occult.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Have you come across the Urantia Book during your research of Babylon? It has some pretty interesting info on the early history of humanity. Babylon would be considered recent times and their belief system was derived from a much earlier culture. Check out these few examples:

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

edit on 2-1-2012 by UB2120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It is a very interesting post. It's history. Nimrod was the first king of men and therefor, it is this civilisation that populated the earth after the flood and i believe it is why most religions are derived from.

As for christmas, it's probably a pagan holy day with the tree and the gifts underneat. The catholic church took this part of history to create his structure.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
WOW! Awesome thread. Thanks Muzzleflash, this ought to keep me busy for at least a week!

I'm a big fan of this stuff and all these links that you and other have provided have made this thread a treasure trove of info! This is what ATS is all about.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Fantastic job, bro.

I know we had a conversation about this the other day, and this a great peice of work. You didn't need any help of course...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I will read this thread later. thanks

s&f

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
you mite try word meaning at the root
This speculation is worthless and meaningless as this thread

Molech means = King
Baal means lord =bell tolls u what to do = civil worship of civic leaders = lords of land
Adoni means lord
Goddess of a thousand names is Queen = Beth = daughter
Owl = horned wisdom = crowned king
Bull horns = crown
Bees = queens kingdom pyramid scheme shape of a hive
pharasee's = eyes of pharoah
Levites make laws and judge

in other words these are kings and queens = lords of the land
The prophets of old told the israelites not to wordship man = baby-lion
Lion is royal line of david the root of jessy = the one who reign over the land and sea = see royal coats of arms
The unicorn = eunich horn = circumsized penis horn of plenty = jews = rulers
These are the same stroys yes repeated in myth but they are all of gods = geneological patriarchs and matrirachs worshipped like in cat-holy-ism - - - not supernatural beings.
Demons are gene memory and suppressed emotions attached to them

release them is to discover them in ego death and live with them by controlling them

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Police = The High Priest's Servants
Crimes = Sins
The Jail = The Ward
The Courthouse = The Temple
The Courtroom = The Holy Place
The Judge = The High Priest
The Bench = The Altar
The Bar = The Veil
Lawyers = Intercessors
Pleas = Prayers
Being Guilty of a Crime = Being Guilty of a Sin
Criminals = Sinners
Fines = Sin Offerings
Court Costs = Heave Offering
The Supreme Court = The Holy of Holies
The Judicial System =
The Levitical Priesthood

This is the mosaic law and it is antechrist = before christ and those who follow it worship the King/Queen = babylion no mystry now - nowarchy.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Or it is a future not yet set up in Iraq/Babylon once it becomes the world trade centre of finance through its oil reserves leading everyone astray.

Something happens at Babylon in the future, it holds the River Euphrates there and we know from this that the location is Iraq of today but I assume a very different Iraq we have today is set up there.

Genesis 2:14
The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.
Genesis 2:13-15

Genesis 15:18
On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates—

Revelation 9:14
It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”

Revelation 16:12
The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.

Old Testament Prophecy about Babylon:

Isaiah 21:9
Look, here comes a man in a chariot with a team of horses. And he gives back the answer: ‘Babylon has fallen, has fallen! All the images of its gods lie shattered on the ground!’”

Jeremiah 51:47
For the time will surely come when I will punish the idols of Babylon; her whole land will be disgraced and her slain will all lie fallen within her.

Jeremiah 51:48-50

48 Then heaven and earth and all that is in them
will shout for joy over Babylon,
for out of the north
destroyers will attack her,”
declares the LORD.

49 “Babylon must fall because of Israel’s slain,
just as the slain in all the earth
have fallen because of Babylon.
50 You who have escaped the sword,
leave and do not linger!
Remember the LORD in a distant land,
and call to mind Jerusalem.”

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

1) That the "Romans" purposely perverted the truth by overwhelming all references to the original thesis of Jesus with overt polytheistic practices/symbolism (in order to subvert the anarchist ideas and regain or maintain control of the masses as the ideals spread).

Due to the inherent evil nature of what exists in this world i subscribe to this theory. Confusion is a divide and conquer mechanism.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alexagendajones

Interesting perspective. I would like to here more of your thoughts on this.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think it is an important truth to deny ignorance with to inform that the occult reaches back to Babylon.

Some contend that THAT is the reason for the Iraq war and that Babylon will be the New World Order Headquarters.

In his 1933 book, "The Shape of Things to Come "

(H.G.) Wells predicts that the headquarters of this world government would be in Basra, Iraq which is relatively near Babylon and modern Iran.

per

www.paulmcguire.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

imho, as a PhD in clinical psychology . . . it is quite accurate to assert that

Carl Jung was heavily into the occult. I beleive both he and Freud did a LOT to seduce folks into destructive memes, constructs on reality etc.

Certainly the satanic emphasis on "self" as a self-centered priority higher than God found friendly soil in their teachings.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
oh COME ON!!!!

we already know "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME"

I have no doubt some of the Babylonian/Sumerian religion and beliefs were passed on to surviving societies...bill cooper covers this as well.....

but its pretty obvious who the dominant culture and empire who basically perfected everything all together with the tools of control..and that is ROME and/or the Power behind ROME

PERSIA was a great empire at one time but who took over the world in 1 AD is still in power..and it aint arabs

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
interesting data. i would like to offer some corrections and tack on some more data, so you can fine tune it

nin=sister, not lord
en=lord

babel was eridu rebuilt.
babel means gate of the chaos water god, or to be more specific, the tower (ziggurat) of the chaos gate and is the site of an abyss or abzu (same thing as a bottomless pit, see revelation 9).

nimrod was also the egyptian narmer, who was the egyptian osiris. narmer founded the egyptian pharaonic dynasty after the flood and all pharaohs were sort of baptized in his death name (osiris) after they died. i have a theory for why that is, but it isn't exactly going to be popular in these parts. here's a hint: when it says virgin, it means no vaginal delivery and no penetration. .

according to an excerpt from the enuma elish (i think it's that one) called the namshub of enki, enki was the one who tossed a wrench in the works at babel, and he did so in defiance of enlil.
the people all gave praise to enlil in one voice, and then the prince defiant, enki, the lord of wisdom,
(booted it up and then) shut it down when finished with its task.

what was booted up and shut down you might ask?
the chaos gate.
what's a chaos gate?
a gate that brought people of other cultures and languages to dwell amongst the people of akkad, who originally all had the same language.

since the tower was supposedly a gate of heaven, i'm gonna suggest that it was a star gate, literally, like in the tv shows and the movie. and people, who had developed independently of the people of sumer, akkad, egypt, india and china, perhaps on another planet, moon, or artificial space-going construct, were brought thru the gate of confusion, the gate of chaos, the gated wormhole, to babel.

in the akkadian account of the event, called enmerkar and the lord of arrata, enmerkar (nimrod) asked inanna (ishtar,isis,astoreth, etc) for assistance in this endeavor and she said, no problem i'll just tell the people over yonder that they are now your workforce. lol yeeeep. so you can kinda envision people working on say, a space station or a moon, suddenly being brought down to the planet, to help rebuild the former temples of the antediluvian gods. big change of venue

the reasoning for the destruction (closing down of the gate) was that when enlil saw what enki and inanna were up to, he disapproved, yet it was jehovah in the bible that shut it down because the people would be able to do great things! (lol ? say what?) so enki was the source of some accounts the bible relates to jehovah as regards the tower being shut down.

there was a divine council, particularly of archangels/gods, who were under the auspices of jehovah. when they saw the activities at the tower of babel, jehovah commented on it, and they discussed what to do. it was here that the decision was made to split the world into 70 territories, each ruled/presided/watched over by a different god/angel, referred to in pseudopigraphical text as watchers. israel, which hadn't yet become a nation, would be assigned archangel michael. the fact the text refers to israel as if it were already a nation during babel, throws off many scholars, who assume it must be an edit. i don't think so. i think it's a big blinking clue. but i'm not prepared to defend what it is a clue of, and it's a biggie

there's a whole bunch of corrections i should make on your data, but it'll have to wait till later.

edit on 2-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Absolutly amazing compilation my friend! Never seen the info put together like this in such an easy to follow fashion...you should seriously consider publishing as you are deffinately a first to bridge this gap so elequintly.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
oh COME ON!!!!

we already know "ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME"

I have no doubt some of the Babylonian/Sumerian religion and beliefs were passed on to surviving societies...bill cooper covers this as well.....

but its pretty obvious who the dominant culture and empire who basically perfected everything all together with the tools of control..and that is ROME and/or the Power behind ROME

PERSIA was a great empire at one time but who took over the world in 1 AD is still in power..and it aint arabs

You are taking the P aren't you? The phrase is a simple one based on the fact that the Roman army built roads wherever they went and conquered to best carry food and munitions. It's got nothing to do with anything else, it's just a phrase.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Its threads like this that keep me coming back to ATS.
Also its nice to see lots of rational discussion and comments!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join