It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Leykis Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This link goes to every single radio show that Tom Leykis has made to date including his new stuff not related to the Tom Leykis Show.

www.leykisonline.com...

Those of you who do not know who he is just Google "Tom Leykis" but I will warn you, he is a radio personality primarily geared toward men. However, women are invited to listen.

Disclaimer:
By the way, I am in no way affiliated with this website. I just thought some Tom Leykis fans here on ATS would appreciate this site.

** Cheers **
edit on 2-1-2012 by Event Horizon because: Disclaimer

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm not a veteran ATS poster or anything, but I've been here long enough to know that this is not the target audience for the Tom Leykis show. I personally like him, but I'm pretty sure no one else here will, lol.

What bugs me about him, is that he's a libertarian, but won't give RP his support.
edit on 2-1-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sweet.

Leykis knows how to treat a lady. This is a valuable resource -Young men take note.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I agree its probably not the target audience but I always come here to search off-topic stuff simply because there are so many users.
I just posted it here in case other people, like us, knew about him. Plus, Tom is pretty popular in the US and ATS has many American members.

About Ron Paul:
I dont think its necessarily about him not supporting Ron Paul but more about not endorsing any one particular candidate. You think?
edit on 2-1-2012 by Event Horizon because: Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Event Horizon

His stance is that Ron Paul CANT win the nomination, so why support him. For him, it's not about who he supports, but who he KNOWS will win the nomination (Romney). It's lame that he won't stick his neck out and give RP some support.

new topics

top topics

join