It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to speak in my city in 3.5 hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well the time has come and bush is getting ready to speak in chillicothe. will keep you updated. if you didn't see my original post here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If you get to shake his hand squeeze real... REAL... hard ok?

Oh and slap him upside the head for me!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
well it was crowded as heck and it took 3 hours to get out, but seeing the secret service was worth it. from the start there were agents walking through the crowd talking in there watch and the usual. but this took place at the local fairgrounds and there were snipers on top of all the roofs with assault rifles which is something i did not expect, but was cool to see. Bush spoke his usual jive with nothing special to say except the biggest word i have ever heard him attempt " Isolationilism", whether it's a real word or not i do not know. They also started the ceremony off with a prayer to Jesus and they made sure to pray for bush to get re-elected
talk about a wasted prayer.

he also spoke of lowing insurance cost for small businesses. i had to chuckle at this one because as an accountant for a small business i know this is balogna. while we use to offer employee's insurance at a moderate price, we can no longer offer it and have had many employee's cancel because of there sky rocketing costs. Bush also talked about how kerry is talking about expanding goverment and bush feels we don't need this, he wants to expand freedom. I have to remind myself this is the same guy that signed the patroit act. All in all the talk was a bunch of hype, but witnessing the goverments power first hand is something i wouldn't pass up if i had the chance.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yes, a wasted prayer.
He doesn't need prayers anymore.
He also won't need Acme Moving company, in January..
He'll be staying put..

top topics

join