It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evan Fairbanks' Cameo?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX

Originally posted by comprehension

Can any of you fine ATS representatives tell me what topics are approved?

Please, I've asked before...what topics are approved here?
It would be nice if there were a topic

What revelations were you expecting out of "Evan Fairbanks Cameo?". A "no planes" thread? From the reaction, you'd think any topic about Evan Fairbanks is also off-limits.

I hadn't heard of the guy before. Maybe I was expecting some relevant information

You can't get more relevant to 911 than Evan Fairbanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

What revelations were you expecting out of "Evan Fairbanks Cameo?". A "no planes" thread? From the reaction, you'd think any topic about Evan Fairbanks is also off-limits.

I hadn't heard of the guy before. Maybe I was expecting some relevant information

Isn't your avatar name Comprehension? Geez... You just quoted me saying, 'I hadn't heard of the guy before'. How the hell am I supposed to know how he's related to 9/11? ATS members usually divulge a unique spin on the information they've encountered and that's why I read and occasionally contribute here. That is not the standard in this case. I opened this crappy thread with the hopes of actually learning something.

What a let down.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

So the line about the controversial second strike with the 11 frames through the air, and the 11 fra

Isn't your avatar name Comprehension? Geez... You just quoted me saying, 'I hadn't heard of the guy before'. How the hell am I supposed to know how he's related to 9/11? ATS members usually divulge a unique spin on the information they've encountered and that's why I read and occasionally contribute here. That is not the standard in this case. I opened this crappy thread with the hopes of actually learning something.

What a let down.

So the line about the controversial second strike with the 11 frames through the air, and the 11 frames through the building didn't pique your curiosity?

The linked videos didn't give you any clues then?

Instead of attacking me, you can also ask questions...like who is Evan Fairbanks and how is he relevant to 911?

I welcome questions, please pardon my assuming everyone knows who Evan Fairbanks is and how he fits into the story.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If that was my purpose then why draw attention to the thread? Without you trolls, this thread wouldn't have any action at all.

Not really, because there's an internet adage that says regardless of how inane and nonsensical a particular claim posted on an online forum is, there's someone who'll still believe it. When a poster comes by dropping innuendo that it's somehow suspicious that a photographer caught himself on camera during a terrorist attack, we would be remiss to not point out at least once why it's inane and nonsensical. The true troll here is you, since we both know the real reason why you're posting this ISN'T to research the 9/11 attack, but to artificially sow abject paranoia.

Everyone knows all this already you say? Tell me, have you ever seen this cameo shot before?

Not this particular one, no, but I've seen many, many other attempts where somebody attempts to build up something utterly pointless into looking like it's ground breaking information to advance a self serving agenda. Have you ever seen "Keeping up with the Kardashians"?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

If you don't believe anything else I tell you, then at least believe this...Mohammed Atta is a lot more relevent to 9/11 than Evan Fairbanks is.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Not this particular one, no, but I've seen many, many other attempts where somebody attempts to build up something utterly pointless into looking like it's ground breaking information to advance a self serving agenda. Have you ever seen "Keeping up with the Kardashians"?

You sound jaded.

Do you use the TV as a source for your tirades? That might explain why I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Do you?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

If you don't believe anything else I tell you, then at least believe this...Mohammed Atta is a lot more relevent to 9/11 than Evan Fairbanks is.

whose that? the guy who managed to hit the pentagon, which there
is no video record of? or was that the guy who managed to hijack a
plane with a boxcutter while overpowering an ex-marine pilot?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join