It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evan Fairbanks' Cameo?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Evan Fairbanks, notable for his iconic second strike sequence below might have been captured in the act in another video.

Here's his famously controversial shot...if I recall, it was 11 frames for the plane to traverse the air, 11 frames to traverse the building.

Here is a still shot of what looks like Evan with his flowing locks grabbing his camera:

From this video:

From this site:
source

Say cheese.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't know what your point is, but there's nothing "controversial" about that camera shot at all, in the least. Unless you're trying the "tv fakery" disinformation route, in which case I'll guide you to the HOAX forum where all other "no-plane", "tv fakery", and other related disinformation is sent to.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I don't know what your point is, but there's nothing "controversial" about that camera shot at all, in the least. Unless you're trying the "tv fakery" disinformation route, in which case I'll guide you to the HOAX forum where all other "no-plane", "tv fakery", and other related disinformation is sent to.

It was an introduction to Fairbanks for people who may not have known who he is, and your response proves its controversial, no?

Don't you think that guy grabbing the camera looks like Fairbanks?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yep. It looks like him. grabs camera, could very well be him.

But we would be remiss not to consider the possiblility that this 'Fairbanks' act-alike is just a sock puppet

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by comprehension

I'm still waiting for you to make your point. So what if it looks like Fairbanks? What are you getting at? What was he "caught in the act" doing?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The fact of existence of the disinfo project "September Clues" and even more absurd "holography" planes does not rule out no-plane theory. There is nothing that can 100% rule it out.
I agree that no matter if real planes were used or not, "no-planes" theory damages the truth movement. It does not worth spreading, but it worth as a mystery to solve just for personal satisfaction.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The fact of existence of the disinfo project "September Clues" and even more absurd "holography" planes does not rule out no-plane theory. There is nothing that can 100% rule it out.
I agree that no matter if real planes were used or not, "no-planes" theory damages the truth movement. It does not worth spreading, but it worth as a mystery to solve just for personal satisfaction.

How does any theory damage the alleged truth movement?

The last ten years wasted chasing the "approved" theories should be proof enough the movement is working hand in glove with the OS.

Jesus, listening to you guys describe the crime that keeps on giving as a "mystery to solve for personal satisfaction" is infuriating. How about solving the crime so we can stop a few wars, and save a few innocent lives?

So can anyone tell me how investigating the "truth movement's" proclaimed "disinfo" topics hurts the movement more than their own impotent incompetence has?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to make your point. So what if it looks like Fairbanks? What are you getting at? What was he "caught in the act" doing?

He's picking up his camera.

What's your problem anyway? Why are you so defensive about this guy? You married to a certain theory or something?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
reply to post by _BoneZ_

How does any theory damage the alleged truth movement?

The no-plane theory damages the truth movement because it is too absurd for public, millions have seen the plane hit the building live (on TV). People simply cannot bear the very idea that live news on TV may not correspond to reality and actually it is equal to "I have seen it with my eyes"

The last ten years wasted chasing the "approved" theories should be proof enough the movement is working hand in glove with the OS.

Yes, actually all "official" big know truthers are controlled opposition and this is the reason why this obviously fake story is still alive. The movement is plagued with disinformation.

Jesus, listening to you guys describe the crime that keeps on giving as a "mystery to solve for personal satisfaction" is infuriating. How about solving the crime so we can stop a few wars, and save a few innocent lives?

I cannot solve the crime. I cannot spend hours of my time arguing on forums in vain.
I cannot discuss it with my friends because I would look weird. I came into concussion that we cannot stop these "bad" guys, the wars they are starting etc. They have already won. There is no real power left on Earth that can oppose them. These people are very smart. The have the money of the planet, the strongest military force, the most powerful media, minds and opinions control with MSM. They can protect any BS they may produce.
I solved the cases just for my personal curiosity: no planes, nuclear energy used for demolition. I even consider it as obvious for one who came through all the theories. But I am not going to fight for it, especially with full time paid debunkers. It is pointless. Just sometimes, being in mood for this, I can make few posts.
Taking it as a mystery to solve is the only thing that is left to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink

The no-plane theory damages the truth movement because it is too absurd for public, millions have seen the plane hit the building live (on TV). People simply cannot bear the very idea that live news on TV may not correspond to reality and actually it is equal to "I have seen it with my eyes"

"People simply cannot bear the idea"? Says who? You? The truth movement?

People believe anything the TV tells them to believe, isn't that what you're saying?

Your repeating the "truth movement's" old wives tales doesn't make them true. HOW do alternate theories hurt the "movement" and more importantly, how does a movement that limits the investigation of the crime, in any way threaten the criminals?

Yes, actually all "official" big know truthers are controlled opposition and this is the reason why this obviously fake story is still alive. The movement is plagued with disinformation.

Name them please, name those who are controlled opposition and why you think so.

What criteria do you use to identify 'disinformation"?

I cannot solve the crime. I cannot spend hours of my time arguing on forums in vain.
I cannot discuss it with my friends because I would look weird. I came into concussion that we cannot stop these "bad" guys, the wars they are starting etc. They have already won.

Your apathy will guarantee the next generation to more of the same.

edit on 2-1-2012 by comprehension because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Who cares? Are you now proclaiming that photographers, or anyone for that matter, aren't allowed to set their equipment/bags/whatever down and take a break? A camera of that size is not very light.

I'll ask one more time: What are you getting at and what is the purpose of this thread?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Who cares? Are you now proclaiming that photographers, or anyone for that matter, aren't allowed to set their equipment/bags/whatever down and take a break? A camera of that size is not very light.

I'll ask one more time: What are you getting at and what is the purpose of this thread?

Wow, aren't you a paranoid one.

Consider it a "for your information" thread, and if you don't care, why are you here?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I took it the same way _BoneZ_, it's clear to me the thread is meant to insinuate something about Fairbanks, who we all know is public enemy #1 for the 'clues' crowd, which will inevitably lead us towards NPT.

But, due to moderation, it seems the 'clues' crowd need more suggestive ways to peddle their wares.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

I took it the same way _BoneZ_, it's clear to me the thread is meant to insinuate something about Fairbanks, who we all know is public enemy #1 for the 'clues' crowd, which will inevitably lead us towards NPT.

But, due to moderation, it seems the 'clues' crowd need more suggestive ways to peddle their wares.

See folks?

Controversial Evan Fairbanks dredges up paranoia just at the mention of his name.

When his cameo occurred, what street was he on, and what time was he there?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Consider it a "for your information" thread

"For your information, someone is picking their camera up." I mean, really?

and if you don't care, why are you here?

I'm still trying to figure out why you (or anyone else for that matter) cares that someone picked up their camera. I find your continuous dodging of my questions to be very suspect. It seems that someone is, yet again, attempting to make up "information" where there is none.

I'm sorry, but someone picking up their camera is not even in the same ballpark as microscopic residue of being an "informative" thread.

For the fourth time:

What is your point???

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

See folks?

Controversial Evan Fairbanks dredges up paranoia just at the mention of his name.

When his cameo occurred, what street was he on, and what time was he there?

Why do you think a photo of Fairbanks picking up a camera is a thread topic? Do you have a point to be made or do you just plan to post random photos as FYI posts?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Consider it a "for your information" thread

"For your information, someone is picking their camera up." I mean, really?

and if you don't care, why are you here?

I'm still trying to figure out why you (or anyone else for that matter) cares that someone picked up their camera. I find your continuous dodging of my questions to be very suspect. It seems that someone is, yet again, attempting to make up "information" where there is none.

I'm sorry, but someone picking up their camera is not even in the same ballpark as microscopic residue of being an "informative" thread.

For the fourth time:

What is your point???

Well right now I'm simply marveling at your reaction.

I like to research 911 stuff, and stumbled on this video clip and thought to share it with other like-minded researchers on this 911 Forum.

Now, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

edit on 2-1-2012 by comprehension because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by comprehension

Guys, this is trolling in its most pure form. Post a few non controversial videos and when people point out that the thread is pointless, throw a little fit, and try to provoke further irrritation.

...golf clap....
edit on 1/2/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: 7/10

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by comprehension

Guys, this is trolling in its most pure form. Post a few non controversial videos and when people point out that the thread is pointless, throw a little fit, and try to provoke further irrritation.

...golf clap....
edit on 1/2/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: 7/10

Yeah, it looks like the trolls are having a dog pile.

In order to recognize Evan in the "cameo" video, it is important to see him with his grey Tshirt, so I linked to the source of the still shot I included in the OP. How else were readers to recognize him?

Describing his sequence as controversial was obviously appropriate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join