It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Leads Kerry 49% to 42% ??????????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
However, not to many things seem to shock me anymore, such as people voting for Bush because "he is one of the boys" or some talk like that. Or, people simply voting for Kerry because he is not Bush. People that think like this have me simply dumbfounded...I mean really, what do you say to people like this?

Some say "Vote Nader, because he's not Kerry."

Whereas I'm voting Kerry because he's not Nader.

19 in 20 Americans agree. Anybody but Nader!!!

[edit on 10-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
19 in 20 Americans agree. Anybody but Nader!!!

30 Helens agree "anybody but Bush or Kerry"...this was brought to you by The Kids in the Hall

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Far be it from me to defend Bush, and farther still to defend Cheney, however "Bush will win one way or another" may not be the explanation for whats going on.

There are a lot of valid explanations beyond that.
1. The incumbent always gets a bounce.
2. The first thing that comes to mind when somebody says John Kerry is Vietnam.
3. The number one reason to be a democrat right now is to oppose Bush. In and of itself, that wont attract independents. It may even push them away because it's too partisan.
4. Kerry has allowed (and accidentally advanced) the perception that he sides with foreign governments against about half of Americans.

Bush doesn't have to win- Kerry will probably lose. I can't help thinking that this never would have happened to John Edwards and Wesley Clark if they'd been the candidates. (Its all good though... i'm a republican.)

<< 1   >>

join