It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

information from shamans or priestesses etc re:The spirit Merlin,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by canuckster

Find new friends. Get some sleep. Put down the drugs and alchohol.

Kind of judgemental considering your signature don't you think?

Tell you what, you stick to your fantasy and I will stick to mine.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Perhaps we can stop with the personal attacks here and discuss the spirit guide Merlin.
That is the point of this forum and thread.

Others have pointed out some good info that we can build off of, lets do that.
If there is nothing constructive to say, then leave it at that, and say nothing.

As i stated above, there is some good info in this Vanden Eynden's book. Good starting point

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Does anyone here have any experience with having merlin as a spirit guide? Maybe you could relate your experiences.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
reply to post by canuckster

Merlin would be the Anglicised variant of a Welsh name, Myrrdin, an historical person.. if memory serves me right.

Popular usage is the romanticised Merlyn/Merlin image, an ancient Sorceror. And we could think of it today as a more modern Archetype..

Enjoy the ride.

i think the post captured the essence of your dance with this Merlin

the Merlin we generally know is a dark magician... if one is drawn to that occult---
then have a nice time about it...
there is no use 'asking' others, because you have allowed that Merlin force to cloud your senses and accept that force as benign

i can offer no alternative,,,, but for your own spirit force to contend with this .Merlin'

pandora's box is a bedazzling thing to behold... and that is the trap for many

edit on 2-1-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster
Does anyone here have any experience with having merlin as a spirit guide? Maybe you could relate your experiences.

Thanks

Merlin isn't a spirit guide, although your higher-self may take the form of a Druid-like figure if that is the Archetype it is using to remind you.

The spirit guide is you higher-self, and it chooses how it appears. It also represents the massive and powerful soul we are.

I have worked with the Archetype of Merlin, so am sending a PM to continue this personally.

St Udio,

Not sure how this Merlin character has become perceived as a negative, and how it has been confused with the Occult.

Occult being to me a word used to describe what we have no understanding of, and when one does gain solid understanding the word no longer applies.. along with it's automatic suggestion of negativity.

When we come to re-experience and re-merge knowingly with our Soul representative.. higher-self.. we move beyond the very limited human beliefs and perceptions of Duality.. only good or bad, to see that neither exists beyond our human need for the experience of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

What makes you think he is dark? He was the guide to King Arthur of Camelot in the Arthurian legends of Camelot. He was tricked though by Morgan Le Fey a sorceress of evil intent who wished to destroy the kingdom of Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. I would say that the wizard in the Lord of The Rings comes close enough to the character of Merlin. Merlin is said to have reincarnated as Christopher Columbus and Francis Bacon aka Shakespeare aka the Wonderman of Europe the Count St. Germain renowned alchemist.

en.wikipedia.org...(Theosophy)#Previous_incarnations

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join