It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A United world with Ron pauls Ideas and beliefs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is it naive of me to think we could trade with any middle east country? Why bomb them, we could open talks and set up trade agreements where they buy stuff from us or other countries. There people work, our people work and everything goes smoothly.
We keep our noses out of there business. If they want to pray 3 times a day and involve religion in goverment let them.
Most of the arguments are the elites of the world trying to retain power over as much as they can. It really doesn't affect me in anyway all of these issues that we read about. I as an american need to work. Besides that I'm going home and loving my family. It all seems so extreme in what the power brokers do. I heard a saying that the meek shall inherit the earth. I believe that these psychopathic ruler will kill each other off and we suffer as a conseqence.
I really don't buy into the huge deal they make of all the problems in the world.
Like I said the reason Ron Paul is so popular is his leadership would try to end all of that. It scares the hell out of the powerful elite.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

Is it naive of me to think we could trade with any middle east country? Why bomb them, we could open talks and set up trade agreements where they buy stuff from us or other countries.

This already happens...every single day.

Not sure why Ron Paul is even mentioned in your thread...I am a bit confused.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jlafleur02

Is it naive of me to think we could trade with any middle east country? Why bomb them, we could open talks and set up trade agreements where they buy stuff from us or other countries.

This already happens...every single day.

Not sure why Ron Paul is even mentioned in your thread...I am a bit confused.

Really, so imposing sanctions is trading? You don't know what Dr. paul talks about do you

join