It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lexington man charged with making a fake $1 million bill and trying to spend it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I always carry around a few of them in my wallet:

I work at a grade school and get a kick out of showing them to the kids.

"Wow!", they exclaim, "Is it real?".

"It's as real as any other million dollar bill.", I explain.

After their excitement wanes, I confess there is no such thing as a "real" million dollar bill.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
img.abovetopsecret.com...
If it looks like the one i have on my fridge then you would not feel bad as passing it off and legit. The paper feels real. it even smells like a stack of twenties.... Fiat cash. As real as you want to believe.

edit on 1/1/2012 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

that's it?
i was hoping for something different, but you did warn me with the, danger, danger.
is it too late to cancel my initiation?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Originally posted by WarminIndy
reply to post by rubbertramp

I have been to Lexington, I used to live in High Point and can tell you that there is nobody in Lexington with that kind of money in the first place.

I can assure you, there are quite a few people in Lexington that could do that. Do not let the backwards ass nature of the place fool you.

LOL what I meant was...they don't have the real money. The fake, yes, a lot of people in High Point and Greensboro can have the same fake money.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I get these photos on the email all the time

Wal-Martians

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
1. If you get your change in $100 bills, your still talking about walking away with about 10,000 notes. Just imagine how big a stack of 10,000 $1 bills is. You don't just stick it in your wallet and walk away. We are talking about four bricks of $100s.

2. An armored car company arms at least three guards for less then that.

3. I doubt there has ever been a Wal-Mart that had $1 million cash on hand at any given time. Or any amount even close to that.

4. A small box bank branch carries FAR LESS then that amount on any given day. Ever.

5. Unless your dealing with a bank branch in the downtown section of a city with more then 1 million people, it's laughable to think they would have an amount even close to this.

6. The US Secret Service requires documentation of any cash transaction exchanging amounts over $10,000. Just for attempting this, the US Secret Service will spy on this man for the rest of his life.

I would love to see a pic of the note in question but that isn't going to happen.

Did this guy have the ability to make $100s and simply lost his mind in greed?

If it's a cheap fake and someone is experienced in handling money, you can tell a fake just by the feel of it.

This guy had absolutely no idea what he was doing and didn't even attempt to give it any thought.

I hope he was under the influence of drugs when he tried this. Because if he wasn't,
he's even more ridiculious then I can comprehend.

And I can comprehend quite a bit.
edit on 1/1/2012 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join