1. If you get your change in $100 bills, your still talking about walking away with about 10,000 notes. Just imagine how big a stack of 10,000 $1
bills is. You don't just stick it in your wallet and walk away. We are talking about four bricks of $100s.
2. An armored car company arms at least three guards for less then that.
3. I doubt there has ever been a Wal-Mart that had $1 million cash on hand at any given time. Or any amount even close to that.
4. A small box bank branch carries FAR LESS then that amount on any given day. Ever.
5. Unless your dealing with a bank branch in the downtown section of a city with more then 1 million people, it's laughable to think they would have
an amount even close to this.
6. The US Secret Service requires documentation of any cash transaction exchanging amounts over $10,000. Just for attempting this, the US Secret
Service will spy on this man for the rest of his life.
I would love to see a pic of the note in question but that isn't going to happen.
Did this guy have the ability to make $100s and simply lost his mind in greed?
If it's a cheap fake and someone is experienced in handling money, you can tell a fake just by the feel of it.
This guy had absolutely no idea what he was doing and didn't even attempt to give it any thought.
I hope he was under the influence of drugs when he tried this. Because if he wasn't,
he's even more ridiculious then I can comprehend.
And I can comprehend quite a bit.
edit on 1/1/2012 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)