It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
reply to post by Chamberf=6

NO , not you ...........Joe in your avatar , he can smell the BS of the original post ,
you do know who is on your avatar , yeah .

Of course I do, he's a personal hero.
I just couldn't tell who you were saying BS to with the angry smiley thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You won't be able to wrap your mind around it. It's close to 40 years now and I still can't come to terms with it. I'm really sorry I posted it, but there might be another person who saw something similar and who knows more about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
you say he was in the military, my question is..... how did he even get in the military? Wouldn't a tall pale albino negro with an unbreakable neck raise a red flag during medical review for entry? Also being in the military wouldn't it be against the rules to cover your name tag as that goes against the uniform code? And if he was as wealthy as you say he is, why was he in the military at all? So his teammates can try to twist his neck and call him a albino negro? Your story is full of holes and highly dismissable, please get the facts together and tell this one again because i'm all ears.

I really think the OP is telling the truth. I think he's just having a hard time communicating his story though. Why in the world would he make this up? It's not even good. In fact, it's creepy. I wouldn't want ownership to any of this but maybe that's just me.

Some people just don't know how or can't express themselves well via written words. So it just takes us a little longer to catch on...although I would like to remind OP that I started this last year. It's 2012 already
Now hurry up!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
***ATTENTION***

Please note where this thread is....The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

The T&C still apply; therefore, you may not be rude, attack members, go off topic, make jokes, and so on.

Discuss the topic. Debate the topic. Question the topic. But make sure your posts are contributing and within the T&C....otherwise, your post will be actioned.

Thank you.

edit on January 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Im not joking. Keep it up...you may be post banned.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

You won't be able to wrap your mind around it. It's close to 40 years now and I still can't come to terms with it. I'm really sorry I posted it, but there might be another person who saw something similar and who knows more about it.

Oh no you don't. You're not gonna duck out of this now. I'll have my people find your people and they'll force you to continue

40 years ago? I was around back then.
So?
Is it you're having a hard time remembering that long ago or you think some of the whipper-snappers here won't be able to relate?

I am very interested in hearing this. Come on. I've already invested an hour.

And the only way you'll find out if anyone knows anything more, is by YOU sticking around and telling your story.

The white non albino-negro thing, I gotta tell you, is just creeping me the hell out. It's the most oxymoronic description I've heard in a very long time.
Are you black or Caucasian? Just curious as far as the story line goes.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I didn't say tall. He was not albino. He was just whiter than most white people as far as skin tone is concerned. His negro features were by no means obvious. You could not see them without staring at him for several seconds. Then if you wanted to check and make sure you saw right, it would take another several seconds to see them.

His being in the army was part of the problem. I was there as a last resort. I had no family, no job, and no place to go. So he had endless options, but he was there making things miserable for everybody.

They may have changed the rules since then, but in the 70s half the men had their name tags covered and they only had to uncover them for officers or ncos.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
this is why i like ats, and also why i dont tell my family and friends about ats.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I didn't say tall. He was not albino. He was just whiter than most white people as far as skin tone is concerned. His negro features were by no means obvious. You could not see them without staring at him for several seconds. Then if you wanted to check and make sure you saw right, it would take another several seconds to see them.

His being in the army was part of the problem. I was there as a last resort. I had no family, no job, and no place to go. So he had endless options, but he was there making things miserable for everybody.

They may have changed the rules since then, but in the 70s half the men had their name tags covered and they only had to uncover them for officers or ncos.

you make no sense in that statement, by what negro features are you referring to?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

You think it was more along the lines of a "Clone Super Warrior" vs "Draconian Shapeshifting Reptilian?" Where was his Hometown?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Other than the less than obvious eye thing, other than the less than obvious negro features, there was nothing outstanding about him.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Other than the less than obvious eye thing, other than the less than obvious negro features, there was nothing outstanding about him.

And that when you tried to kill him by breaking his neck, he didn't die.

Why did you try to kill him?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

so how do you deduce he has negro features? or albino? albino is a white version of a otherwise non white colored creature or person, if he doesn't have negro features even though you said he does and does not have them, and he's already pale skinned, why would he appear albino if there is nothing that he resembles of a different color? i'm having trouble following your story? enlighten me

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In all seriousness OP, may I please ask you some rather personal questions in an attempt to better understand ....well, you and your story!

Through your posts, somehow I have you around 57 years old. Am I about right? If so, what was happening then? Vietnam? I think I gathered you enlisted not drafted.
Did you experience Agent Orange?
Did you ever see a bonafided UFO?...either back then or more recently?

Do you have any missing time?

This guy you speak of, why all the hostility towards him? Did he give off a certain vibe you didn't like? Was he aggressive towards you?
Did others think he was weird back then? Did you? Or did you come to notice this later on in life as you reflect?

You're on ATS for a reason. May I ask, why? What do you resonate with here? UFOs? Alternative news?

Just trying to get a general sense of who you are.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

White Irish trash is what he once called me. I deny the trash part.

The reason it creeps you out is because the guy was creepy. Very creepy. The catholic priest who ran non-denominational services for that area ripped his collar off and quit because of him. Even during church service he was obnoxious. The trouble about putting things into perspective isn't from the time passed, because it's never been out of mind. You don't hear about something like that and believe it and you don't experience it then forget it. I have to omit some things to remain anonymous. Nobody wants their name on something like this.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A lot of people from different nationalities can have 'negro' features. I think some of my Native American friends can look black. Some have wider noses and/or thicker lips.

Even Italians can look black. With coarser hair and darker skin.

I always thought some Mexicans look black and Eskimos look Mexican. Hawiians look Asian and Chinese look Alaskan.

When it comes right down to it, we're all mixed. Even the Puritans aren't pure. We're getting to a point where we are so watered down and mixed that we're just plain old Earthlings.

And you know what?...that's really not such a bad title.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
In all seriousness OP, may I please ask you some rather personal questions in an attempt to better understand ....well, you and your story!

Through your posts, somehow I have you around 57 years old. Am I about right? If so, what was happening then? Vietnam? I think I gathered you enlisted not drafted.
Did you experience Agent Orange?
Did you ever see a bonafided UFO?...either back then or more recently?

Do you have any missing time?

This guy you speak of, why all the hostility towards him? Did he give off a certain vibe you didn't like? Was he aggressive towards you?
Did others think he was weird back then? Did you? Or did you come to notice this later on in life as you reflect?

You're on ATS for a reason. May I ask, why? What do you resonate with here? UFOs? Alternative news?

Just trying to get a general sense of who you are.

Thanks

That would be an EXCELLENT start.
Story is interesting but rather lacking of "the little stuff." I admit It's a great story fact/fiction still entertaining.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thread is closed, pending staff review.

Please do not start a thread to complain about closure. If you have a legitimate complaint, use the COMPLAINT FORM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join