It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi there guys,

Ill try to make this introduction not to long but hopefully interesting.
As you probably realise,I'm a new person around here,although i have been reading this lovely website before I decided to join.I wish i could do so earlier but i guess either way it worked out great.
First off all i wanted to say that by the looks of it most of the people are nice and helpful enough. You obviously get your rivals but overall i think there is no point in making some.All disagreements can be sorted out.

So to tell you something about myself.
-I'm only 15 (16 this year)
-I'm a writer.Currently writing a book.
-I'm also a poet
-I enjoy history therefore things like JFK's assassination and all those conspiracy theories interest me greatly
-I like to show my point of view since everyone is important,well that is what i think.
-There is also other things but I wont bore you,if you want to know just ask.

Thats about it for now.I hope i can be accepted by some in this community and I wish you all a happy new year

P.S sorry about any errors i have no time to improve them since its 2.39 in the morning here.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...you will meet many interesting people here. I look forward to reading your posts

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

nice to se some young people have an interest in world events have fun in our community welcome

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS "we do not forgive we do not forget"....nvm that's anonymous...."we defy ignorance"

Have fun lots of intrsting topics right now....now go juice up on knowledge

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hello and welcome.

There are a lot of members here from the UK.

See you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

AHhh welcome young man...a little word of caution don't believe every dire prediction you read here and if you are getting all consumed by this stuff take some time off from this site...I think and this is of course my opinion some of the content matter is best viewed by older adults as some of the information regardless if true or not will keep you up some nights way past your bedtime....welcome aboard and take it all in stride my friend

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...and as a writer...you'll find an ATS writing forum handy in your pursuits...so glad to have you aboard!

See you on the boards!

Here is a link to the writer forum...just in case:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-1-2012 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS from Doncaster.

Hope you enjoy your time here and I'll see you around the boards.

Ps. It's always great to see more UK members here.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to the fold.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and expand your mind outside that which they feed you on the television.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for the warm welcome.I will try to post some intresting threads when I do spot something that is unusual or if I even have a theory that may intrest others.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by alexs

I will try my best to have fun.I always took intrest in goverment and history. I suppose its in my blood. But even when it comes to politics I dont think I stand a chance, its hard to fight against corrupt politicians.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I will try to have a look at some posts and hopefully post my views on the topic that is in discussion,thanks for the warm welcome.Hopefully I wont be forgoten.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I certainly realised the amount of British members since there has been lately a lot of threads like- 'Why do (Some country) hate US' and obviously other.Its a bit of a pointless argument in my opinion.But some people I guess do not understand.So I'm willing to give my view in the argument

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Predictions are views of others in my opinion therefore I guess I have a choice to disagree with one or accept one. Yeah this website is really time consuming,but it is intresting thats why I joined it. Thanks for the warning and the warm welcome

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Thank you for showing me this area I will try to use it often and post my creation at times.Hopefully it will be of great use to me and many will hopefully read about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks for the warm welcome.I must admit your avatar is really good.But overall I will post furthermore and hopefully gain respect and popularity with my post so that others dont think. 'Another,15 year old that is making no contribution is posting again'

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Thanks for the comment about my avatar, lol. The JFK assassination is a favourite topic of mine here so it seemed like an apt one..

But overall I will post furthermore and hopefully gain respect and popularity with my post so that others dont think. 'Another,15 year old that is making no contribution is posting again'

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I joined ATS quite young as well and I think the key is to just post with some confidence.

Edit: It's worth pointing out that from reading your opening post (OP) or your replies in this thread, I certainly wouldn't think you was a young person. You come across as quite intelligent to me.

edit on 2-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you for thinking that. Yeah the JFK assasination really intrests me also i must admit.I think that LBJ is behind all of this.Shame its to late,and even if we did speak out back in the 60's the chances will be that I will die in a car accident and you will somehow jump of a building.

new topics

top topics

join