It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think is trying to position themselves as the Vice Presidential candidate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I Look through the field and some have no chance but they push on. I also see Huntsman starting to bash ron paul. A lot of these attacks are a back door deal with a viable canidate in hopes of getting the VP nod. Very interesting to try to figure out. I am a Ron paul guy and think all the political crap is just that. CRAP!!.

I do enjoy watching the sell outs bash a person to extend there political life. I wish it were different but the psychopaths will always be close to the top. They are capable of very shrewd and incomprehensible dealings. Things I or they average joe wouldn't do. Take Obama for instance. Please weigh in on who is trying to get the VP nod.

What makes me sick the most is all the world are watching these baffoons. Sorry for spelling lost, a contact lens.
edit on 1-1-2012 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
RP's position is to cutback on Federal Gvmnt size. Entire departments and such. Maybe he'll cut the VP position and entrust it to congress.

I don't know many candidates who would be willing to get the median salary of $39k/yr anyway.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

VP's a constitutional position, Paul wouldn't try to cut it.

As far as people gunning for the position, I'd say we won't really see a lot of obvious maneuvering for it until some of the also-rans perform terribly in Iowa and New Hampshire.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No one because it's a waste of time as Obama Biden will retain the seats!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Yeah just like Sarah palin didn't benefit from being the losing VP canidate. I say there is some thing going on and after all is said and done you will look back and it will be obvious.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

Yeah just like Sarah palin didn't benefit from being the losing VP canidate. I say there is some thing going on and after all is said and done you will look back and it will be obvious.

I know its a question we don't care about but looking at it will give insight to how these things work. I hope to understand the machine more. Embrace your enemies.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

What career? A tv show that's been dropped and a fledgling Fox News show that she rarely attends? At least Al Gore got a tv network, what did Cheney get nothing? Edwards from 04 is facing a corruption trial now.
edit on 1-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What career? A tv show that's been dropped and a fledgling Fox News show that she rarely attends? At least Al Gore got a tv network, what did Cheney get nothing? Edwards from 04 is facing a corruption trial now.

You forgot about the millions she is making

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Also, edwards wasn't a VP canidate and cheney has more money than god from Haliburton and the wars he helped to start. Please come up with something better. If you are not in the mix u get nothing. Isn't that pathetic.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Allen West (FL). He'll get some of the black vote when a white old man gets the nod.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Dennis Kucinich just to ensure that the main two parties get elected. Really sad.

new topics

top topics

join