It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

We are talking about the UFO that comes into screen (and mysterious blank screens appear - don't they always
when ANYTHING that will rattle the herd)and looks like what it is.

I appreciate your .jpg but I really don't see how this explains what we see.

link   

link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

you are aggressively defensive for no reason and are on the path of destroying your own thread. A thread which could be great. but you seem more interested in countering a differing opinion by attacking the person directly instead of the questions or points they make.

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I like your calm and controlled style of making a conversations, but I'm afraid that you started it with a not so nice comment. You see I think saying things like "I hate people that...." is very much intimidating when you consider that the OP is present and can be talked to directly. Just giving my 2 cents. I mean not to get involved into this word fight.

StringTh

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Pauligirl

We are talking about the UFO that comes into screen (and mysterious blank screens appear - don't they always
when ANYTHING that will rattle the herd)and looks like what it is.

I appreciate your .jpg but I really don't see how this explains what we see.

Because she's pointing out that what you could be seeing might just be an optical artifact from light entering the lens, this would by the way also explain it's movement and why it's present for 4 days.. it's a perfectly valid contribution to this thread... she's provided a very feasible explanation.. It doesn't mean it's THE explanation but it's very possible.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

link   

link   
I may of mist a post but u don't think I did so I don't think it's been mentioned.

These images are from stereo satellite B that satellite and it's instruments are specifically for monitoring the sun isn't it? So this pyramid artifact could be absolutely anything it may not even be anything at all as the data lures are not designed to look at planets or any other objects bar the sun.

It is very interesting none the less I look forward to reading more on this .

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by StringTh

I like your calm and controlled style of making a conversations, but I'm afraid that you started it with a not so nice comment. You see I think saying things like "I hate people that...." is very much intimidating when you consider that the OP is present and can be talked to directly. Just giving my 2 cents. I mean not to get involved into this word fight.

StringTh

Understandable, though I was referring to the author of the video and not the OP, I thanked the op for presenting it in the thread.

I apologize if it appeared that way, I think I've done a good job of showing I'm not a mean person =) .. but the op has reacted to several people, not just me..
edit on 1/1/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well, I personally like Phage's opinion because he knows a lot more about the artifacts that appear in these videos, and would probably be able to bring up a previous picture that can show this as a normal anomaly.

I have not seen this before and I watch the stereo camera's often.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
I may of mist a post but u don't think I did so I don't think it's been mentioned.

These images are from stereo satellite B that satellite and it's instruments are specifically for monitoring the sun isn't it? So this pyramid artifact could be absolutely anything it may not even be anything at all as the data lures are not designed to look at planets or any other objects bar the sun.

It is very interesting none the less I look forward to reading more on this .

I'm open to that simples - but I guess we'll see in a few days - more INCOMING images will be interesting to see!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ATTENTION:
If the TOPIC and the TOPIC alone is not discussed, this thread will close.

Enough of the insults, rants, vents, off topic posts, T&C violations and OBSESSIONS with other members, etc.....

Stop it now......or this thread will close!

FINAL WARNING.

Thank you!

edit on January 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The 1st video is actually unaltered well at least not by the guy that made the video. It's how it appears on NASA's site.
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

ETA I was hoping it would link my search results. I entered 20111229 start date and 20120101 end date on Behind H12 Slideshow 1024x1024 res.

(back to reading the thread, sorry if this has been covered)
edit on 1-1-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

First off 'love your movies'
and I agree: everyone should watch Zeitgeist!!

But as an OP to a controversial thread (anything that's not studied in school, is considered controversial) you really should show more tolerance to differences and set an example. You're the leader now.

You're going to have people outright disagree with this with absolutely no meat to their argument. Then you'll have the Phages who we all love to hate and would sorely be missed if he weren't around, who will back up his theories with lots of meat (and some fat too).
So we're all different. Show more respect and patience.

The presenter of this video ruined any chances of this being a decent topic of discussion.

No one has the license (let alone nerve) to look at something from 93-million miles away and deem it a spacecraft.(well Hoagland does that a lot but look how he's regarded!?).
We just don't do that here. We can't do that and expect to be taken seriously. It's too big of a leap.
Now this YouTuber could've prefaced it by saying "I believe it's a space craft' and save some face, but did he? Nope. He declared it a space craft. And we should declare him incapable of being unbiased.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"UFO" denotes it actually 'flying".

"Incoming" denotes knowledge that it is Earthbound from somewhere else.

How does the OP figure this out?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by StringTh

StringTh

Understandable, though I was referring to the author of the video and not the OP, I thanked the op for presenting it in the thread.

I apologize if it appeared that way, I think I've done a good job of showing I'm not a mean person =) .. but the op has reacted to several people, not just me..
edit on 1/1/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

And I agree with your contribution and believe that it is very much possible that the object is closer to the lens than we think. And I do not believe in apologies, what's done, it's done. I don't even know if what I mentioned did bother the OP or not, it was just my understanding from reading through the post as I always do.

*SNIP* I said drop the talk about other members!
StringTh
edit on January 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join