It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
hey its already arrived its in columbia damn they must be fast
problem solved we know what it is now.

its an artifact i think theres more than enough evidence now.
edit on 2/1/12 by simples because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Think that video falls under the um...okay poor graphics and definitely requires more years in visual animation classes.
edit on 2-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

hey but i like it and i want to believe its real so it must be right????

i think alot of people are clutching at straws now there has been more than enough evidence to debunk it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

well i am one of those people who absolutely agree that we are not the only intelligent carbon based life form in this universe. Given that there are billions of galaxy's like our own, its only rational thinking and deduction that points to intelligent life being out there, have they visited us, i believe they have, do they visit us, obviously yes when ever they see fit. I read countless threads that assume that advanced intelligent beings share our common interests.

Lets do a quick scenario test. If someone was to travel say back to the beginning of the 1900's, would they have common goals and aspirations ? and what if a person from the year 2012 suddenly found himself in the 1900's, would they have common goals and aspirations ? Do you see what i mean ?

As i have repeatedly stated, when contact does occur with the human race on a planetary scale, it wont be with white doves flying in the air and festivals blasting, it will truly be, or should i say, the afternoon that the human race will be confronted with its ultimate challenge as an organism. Its challenge will be to either co exist or simply become and extinct organism. It wont be our choice but rather an ultimatum.
edit on 2-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

ok i dont know where you are going with that lecture but i agree we are not the only intelligent life in the universe however yes you need to keep an open mind but when you do common sense and education must prevail no matter what you want to believe, listen to your head not your heart.

i think this thread can be closed but because some people are listening to there heart they are frantically trying to prove theres something in the images even though the odds are stacked against them its time to admit defeat theres no shame in that and look forward to the next weird and wonderful object to show up like this.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have been reading the whole thread and only one poster - Asgard if I'm not wrong - pointed out what I also noticed: the triangle object, whatever it is (lens flare, imaging artifact or spacecraft) seems to be UNDER the background. On the Sun surface there are some kind of grains and the triangle passes UNDER them.

Are Asgard and myself the only ones noticing that??

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I received a reply from a scientist at NASA. Apparently someone else had sent him a similar inquiry so he responded to both in the same e-mail.

Hi, Mr. (name excluded) and Mr. (name excluded) -

It's interesting that folks have the time to stare at our movies and find interesting features, but no luck Googling, say, "STEREO image artifacts." If you had, you would have found, among other things:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

(see the HI-2 case, about halfway down the page), and then perhaps found our Planet Finder:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov... ,

which indicates that currently, Venus is probably the brightest object in the HI-2B field of view, and thus likely to be the source of the internal reflections.

The HI's are not what most people think of when they think of telescopes; instead (see:

www.sstd.rl.ac.uk... ,

Figure 5) they're two single-lens cameras recessed below the side of the spacecraft and placed at the end of a series of baffles to remove stray light from the Sun, which is (Carl Sagan imitation time) billions of time brighter than the signal we're looking for. I can't honestly say I know which of the many structures inside the HI instrument produces the triangular or diamond-shaped internal reflections (though looking at that Figure, I'm guessing it's the HI-1 camera), only that they've been seen before.

Wishing you both a happy new year,

Joe Gurman

P.S. I wouldn't call that an "official explanation," as I'm not an official anything, just a scientist.

(Dr.) Joseph B. Gurman
STEREO Project Scientist

Joseph B. Gurman, Solar Physics Laboratory, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've been watching too much Stargate lately, so this seem pretty legitemate to me

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Asgard

Why do the background images go over the object when it's moving? It's like the object is behind the background.

Yeah, WHY??

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just a reminder....20+ pages in, rules still apply. Keep to the TOPIC: Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
ATTENTION:
If the TOPIC and the TOPIC alone is not discussed, this thread will close.

Enough of the insults, rants, vents, off topic posts, T&C violations and OBSESSIONS with other members, etc.....

Stop it now......or this thread will close!

FINAL WARNING.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by Violence
Incoming?

Where does it say it's on it's way to Earth?

Although i never said this, I'd like to think if 'they' wanted to be seen 'they' would. And if 'they' were in our galaxy neighborhood I'd bloody expect them to swing by for a cuppa!

But if you guys wanna use me as the whipping boy - feel free if it makes you feel all safe.

Hello...MCFLY!!!??? The title of your thread clearly states "Incoming." Incoming WHERE!?!?! You did write the title of the thread, right?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by Violence
Incoming?

Where does it say it's on it's way to Earth?

Although i never said this, I'd like to think if 'they' wanted to be seen 'they' would. And if 'they' were in our galaxy neighborhood I'd bloody expect them to swing by for a cuppa!

But if you guys wanna use me as the whipping boy - feel free if it makes you feel all safe.

Hello...MCFLY!!!??? The title of your thread clearly states "Incoming." Incoming WHERE!?!?! You did write the title of the thread, right?

I remember the humiliation that character in that movie ended up having to live through...

*jumps on hoverboard and jets off* putt putt putt

*Trying to find any recent images - anyone else having any luck with that?
edit on 2-1-2012 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples

ok i dont know where you are going with that lecture but i agree we are not the only intelligent life in the universe however yes you need to keep an open mind but when you do common sense and education must prevail no matter what you want to believe, listen to your head not your heart.

i think this thread can be closed but because some people are listening to there heart they are frantically trying to prove there's something in the images even though the odds are stacked against them its time to admit defeat there no shame in that and look forward to the next weird and wonderful object to show up like this.

I wouldn't and do not place to much credit to rational thinking but rather to deductible comprehension and allowing the unknown a window to prevail. Lets not forget people were burnt alive for stating the world is round and not flat, today ufologists or how ever you wish to call them are put on fire but in a digital world that operates through a virtual world.

P.S. Hope that makes sense, have been awake for well over 18hrs, so im kinda going into relax mode.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I'm a newb so please if this comes across as completely idiotic, be gentle?

All I wanted to say about this is when I first started reading it my mind went straight to, "Cool! Maybe its the missing top piece of the Great Pyramid!"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by jaws1975
I will bite on the len's flare theory if someone can show me a pic that looks just like the pyramid in the op! The 2007 pic being referenced looks nothing like the current pics imo.

lol it's ironic I get no credit for my work in this thread .. that's what I get for not being nicknamed Phage
.. jk

Anyway - if you go to page 7 or 8 you'll see that I linked to HI1 and HI2 images .. HI2 shows this pyramid "object" on screen .. HI1 is a non-embossed, non-processed image from another camera pointing in the same region at the same time, there is no such pyramid object .. if you use the search page and examine the HI1 vs. HI2 images for the same span of time on the nasa site you'll find no object is present..

I also posted a link to a nasa page explaining a phenomena called internal light reflection that can cause very strange light artifacts.. not your typical lens flares! .. this is due to the shape of the camera barrel, internal optics and the way the images are processed.

Bottom line however, there's no object there .. and it's very apparent when you compare images from HI1 that's looking at the same area of space but without the same processing.

THANK YOU!
Just joined this fiasco so I had some catching up to do............

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
To be honest it does not show Earth anywhere in that video, not only that but it also doesn't show that it will make contact with Earth in anyway or any mathematical calculation.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Venus is probably the brightest object in the HI-2B field of view, and thus likely to be the source of the internal reflections.

Thanks for posting the reply you got from NASA.

It confirms what some of us had come to believe anyway, but nice to hear it from a NASA scientist.

Why this thread is at 95 flags and growing is beyond my comprehension.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Venus is probably the brightest object in the HI-2B field of view, and thus likely to be the source of the internal reflections.

Thanks for posting the reply you got from NASA.

It confirms what some of us had come to believe anyway, but nice to hear it from a NASA scientist.

Why this thread is at 95 flags and growing is beyond my comprehension.

Probably because 95 people that have looked at the videos do not believe NAZA.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Ok sure w/e.

Since you claim

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

And

It is massive and heading our way

...could you tell us how massive it is and how you know that?
And since you seem to know, when are you saying it will arrive?

btw:
What is

the sister site
? GLP?lol
edit on 1/2/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sensationalist crap gets the flags and the stars.

Common sense and logic gets mocked and thrown out the window. It's happening A LOT around here.

Oh yeah.. how is GLP the sister site?

edit on 2-1-2012 by Violence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join