It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Double triangle, pyramid looking craft (?)

more like a Double Rainbow. lol. just being funny. But i agree with most of the other posts how do we know it is headed to earth. Also why only the outline, shouldn't we see it in solid color? I don't know, so I am asking the group.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
I don't think I've ever read a thread where the OP is more hostile to criticism or negativity.

Someone suggests it might be moving in another direction and instead of explaining to them why it's moving towards earth like another poster has, he slings insults. Must be a very fragile ego.

I consider a lot of the treads and certainly a very large portion of the reactions (posts) as part of a role playing game.
It is on all fora and also on ATS.
The game is simple, pro- or contra a statement. Mostly only the reactions that offer a third possibility are interesting for me.
Even in a game there are rules, just like in the real world, sadly some people don't realise it is a game. They tend to take it all to seriously and things become personal and often frustrating.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
FYI:

The Heliospheric Imagers On-board the STEREO Mission
C. J. Eyles*, R. A. Harrison, C. J. Davis, N. R. Waltham, B. M. Shaughnessy,
H. C. A. Mapson-Menard, D. Bewsher, S. R. Crothers, J. A. Davies
Space Science and Technology Department, STFC Rutherford Appleton
Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0QX, UK
www.sstd.rl.ac.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think the picture from 2007 that contains the exact same "object" (i.e. flare effect) pretty much puts this topic to rest.

But we'll probably see another 10 or 15 pages first, as that is the norm for this place - just respond and react, don't actually read the thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wuforde

Forgive my ignorance here but just looked at the stereo behind HI2 heres a link and yes it is visible when you select the required fields but what i dont understand is this

in relation to this

Can someone explain what it is we are seeing here, i take it venus is to the left HELP!!!!! And why does it look like a vertical pillar in the area below the pyramid?
edit on 2-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeolus1970
. Processing artifact? Maybe, but there hasn't been anything concrete offered to support that supposition. Space debris? This is where my sentiments lie, but if in fact the footage posted illustrates four days of celestial motion, then that conjecture would seem flawed.

This seems destined for the "unexplained" bin, and unless we're overrun by methane-breathing ronin some time next week, then it should be taken for what it is (an interesting galactic curio) and researched as time allows.

I've emailed Karl Battams, a solar researcher at the U.S. Naval Research Center for an explanation. I'll post what I get back.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OK...guess I got my answer
At least no one attacked me

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I've emailed Karl Battams, a solar researcher at the U.S. Naval Research Center for an explanation. I'll post what I get back.

Thanks Pauligirl,
That is a real positive and constructive contribution.
Hope to see more in the future.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If this is a lens flare, wouldn't we have more examples of this? This would be more common than just once in 2007 correct? Did anybody post the unprocessed images? There is so much disinfo in this thread that I couldn't read every post.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You know what, I REALLY hope that the "Next One" will be better than this one. (UFO that is).

Next thread please.

P.S. I know this is gonna sound stupid but... for a minute there I thought I was looking at a breast x-ray.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

That's exactly what I said on an earlier post, if this was indeed a lens flare, we would see them much, much more and we would not be having this discussion but after all, one person says it's a lens flare and it's a flare.... Same goes for most subjects on this sort of topic. One person says something and it's instantly thrown out the window. We humans must REALLY know everything.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
If this is a lens flare, wouldn't we have more examples of this? This would be more common than just once in 2007 correct? Did anybody post the unprocessed images? There is so much disinfo in this thread that I couldn't read every post.

There may well be others, but isn't even one more from 2007 enough?

That alone, which looks identical, should be good enough to put an end to this discussion. But it won't...

Unless it's an incredibly slow moving thing, and it just hasn't got here yet in the last four years.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
This is a picture from 2007:

Aww bummer, I figured it was mundane but was hoping it wasn't. Thanks for going the distance and showing that the same artifact/effect has happened before.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Good catch sHuRuLuNi and puts the incoming spacecraft theory to bed - any chance you have a link to that image from an official source ?

edit - ignore me that was an official link

I wonder if the youtube author's ever put out an apology after jumping to such radical conclusions without even checking out old images for the same anomaly. It's 'cry-wolf' and will only discredit genuine youtube releases.... if such a thing could exist now amidst the clutter.

edit on 2-1-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

That alone, which looks identical, should be good enough to put an end to this discussion. But it won't...

Unless it's an incredibly slow moving thing, and it just hasn't got here yet in the last four years.

Well, it may mean that we saw the same or similar object in 2007. Also, who said the object's destination must be earth?

I'm just arguing the other side because there is still doubt in my mind about what we're seeing on that film. The unprocessed images would prove if it's lens flare, so I'm curious why those haven't been posted. I'll go back and read every post to make sure.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
This is a picture from 2007:

Aww bummer, I figured it was mundane but was hoping it wasn't. Thanks for going the distance and showing that the same artifact/effect has happened before.

Suppose, just for a moment, that you are part of an advanced race.
Don't you think that your ship could be over there, if your people wanted to be?
So, maybe more pictures do not make more photographic artefacts, just more pictures.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have now discovered that if I read this thread and hold my breath at the same time I pass out after 2 mins...

I'm not sure if its down to the thread or holding my breath, guess I'll have to ask Phage about that one...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
With respect to a similar pyramid shaped 'thing/artifact' also appearing in 2007, can someone explain how this proves it is NOT an object in space? If anything, it proves such objects have been in our solar system before, and we are fortunate to have spotted it this time around. The lens flare theory is weak if not debunked at this point. It would have been nice if NASA would have shown us full images AFTER Dec. 30. Right now they are showing only a couple of images from Jan 1 with the RIGHT HALF MISSING (where the pyramid object is/was). Is it a coincidence that NASA is not showing these to us NOW?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I consider a lot of the treads and certainly a very large portion of the reactions (posts) as part of a role playing game.
It is on all fora and also on ATS.
The game is simple, pro- or contra a statement. Mostly only the reactions that offer a third possibility are interesting for me.
Even in a game there are rules, just like in the real world, sadly some people don't realise it is a game. They tend to take it all to seriously and things become personal and often frustrating.

Sorry to go off topic here but can you just clarify something.. Was that statement just a metaphor or is there actually a 'game being played on these boards?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Why is the one seen in 2007 putting an end to this discussion? Just because it didnt come to earth it's a lens flare or something? My gosh, you know IF aliens do exist it doesn't mean they want to come here... I'm not saying it's alien I'm just saying WE HAVE NO IDEA, not even phage knows(Sorry phage, it's just that everyone seems to think of you as a know it all
) Anyway, the greatest minds on earth have no idea what's out there, we aren't even off our own doorstep.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join