It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just saw this on the sister site...kudos to user InTruth for posting this there:

Double triangle, pyramid looking craft (?)

It is massive and heading our way - notice the trademark NAZA censorship with the ever so convenient blank screens...

Heads up!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
No idea what that is but very weird!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Only the centre bit looks solid. You can see through the triangular shapes,

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Just one question .... how can you tell that it is heading to Earth from that video ?
Isn't this just a case of putting an interpretation into what is probably just some kind of camera or software generated artifact .
As for it being a Pyramid , the guy on the video says its a cigar like tube

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Why do we have to look at heavily processed and inverted video? .. I realize some people think this brings out hidden detail and in some cases it can, but it can also introduce things that are otherwise not there as the algorithm's do their magic to process an image..

And I am also curious how the determination was made that it's headed towards earth.. Do we have some scientists lurking in these forums that aren't telling us something? .. or just more armchair scientists making guesses at space imagery like usually seems to happen? =)

Remember the fleet of ufos behind elenin anyone? I remember how positive people were that objects were there.. and there weren't ..
edit on 1/1/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Incoming?

Where does it say it's on it's way to Earth?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

This is a strange anomaly to say the least. All I know is I am ready...ready to see and experience what is out there. We are not alone, I have felt this way since childhood. I am tired of the speculation, drama, promises of disclosure, etc. I want to KNOW now...even if I regret it, I want to know.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Incoming?

Although i never said this, I'd like to think if 'they' wanted to be seen 'they' would. And if 'they' were in our galaxy neighborhood I'd bloody expect them to swing by for a cuppa!

But if you guys wanna use me as the whipping boy - feel free if it makes you feel all safe.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Looks like a possible cloaked craft trying to disguise itself and the transparency is leaking through.When you have a a malfunctioning in the cloaking of these very advanced alien technologies you can get all kinds of refraction's. Or maybe it's nasa wanting to join the cloaking game and just trying new ideas.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Try to look at it in 3 dimensions. It looks like a cube to me

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

the video poster says it in the second video. closer to the end. the two balls of light with big vertical black lines are earth and venus (according to the video poster)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Incoming?

Although i never said this, I'd like to think if 'they' wanted to be seen 'they' would. And if 'they' were in our galaxy neighborhood I'd bloody expect them to swing by for a cuppa!

But if you guys wanna use me as the whipping boy - feel free if it makes you feel all safe.

You didn't say that??

Your title is:

In your OP you said:

It is massive and heading our way

edit on 1/1/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Cigar shape? Really?
So much for powers of observation

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
When you have a a malfunctioning in the cloaking of these very advanced alien technologies you can get all kinds of refraction's

You're speaking about hollywood's version of cloaking, such as shown in the movie Predator .. unless you have some verifiable documentation to back up the science of advanced alien cloaking then I don't think we can rely on this as being the case... unfortunately..

But cool story

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Incoming?

You didn't say that??

Your title is:

Could it mean incoming as in figure of speech? Are you that pedantic?

If I say go jump off I bridge - do I mean that too?

Define your space - because mine is universal - not just a tiny little rock we all reside on.

Think bigger

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by Violence

the video poster says it in the second video. closer to the end. the two balls of light with big vertical black lines are earth and venus (according to the video poster)

But we're still looking at a two dimensional image.. we can't tell the heading of this alleged object, there's absolutely no way to determine where it's going, unless of course we were existing in a game of asteroids =)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

the guy in the second video says that the two balls of light with vertical black lines encompassing the whole screen are venus and earth, and if you watch the direction of the craft it does indeed appear to be coming towards earth, but then again it is a 2d interpretation.

that being said, this does appear to be something. what it is, I have no idea. I went to check the latest images at his link below the video and the right half of the latest image appears to be cut.

link   
reply to post by zorgon

post by zorgon
Cigar shape? Really? So much for powers of observation

Did you watch the second video zorgon ? , if you had you would know that the guy who posted the video called it Cigar shape , I was just quoting him

Appears to be cigar shaped/cylinder-like. Image from 12/29/11 20:10 UTC.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by gortex

Cigar shape? Really?
So much for powers of observation

Hope they have plenty of room for this one in Egypt...now we know where the other ones came from.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join