It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ranger shot, killed at Mount Rainier National Park (Park Closed Until Further Notice)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think its case closed on this conspiracy. Its not connected to a volcano, And no matter how many obscure details people try to make draw conclusions from there is nothing mysterious going on here. just a guy with emotional issues who lost the plot. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
as soon as i heard that the guy had military training my suspicion went up, why do these "nut jobs" all ways have to be former military? makes you curious as to what they do to these men and women. as far as no helicopters, they are allowed to use drones now! nice way to test out flying assassin in our backyard! probably improbable but never know.

Well, if the entire thing is a fake story, and the anti-gun-ownership administration is also anti-military (see DHS documents calling ALL war vets "potential terrorists"), then any suspect set up would be former military. Fits the agenda.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freespirit1
reply to post by knightrider078

There are rumors of secret bases around everywhere.. And most of them are a bunch of just that....... rumors. Someone recently was saying that the old Army Depot in Hermiston was being turned into a FEMA camp too... I made a few calls, and the city owns that property and is turning it into a water park of all things............. verify before the rumors get out of hand, maybe?

Near where we are, and where husband works, is another supposed such "FEMA camp", an old military prison. In this case, wasn't used AT ALL for years, and is not a barracks. Yet sites still list it as a "camp". Verify, indeed! I figure most such "camps" are no such thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...
"He was wearing T-shirt, a pair of jeans and one tennis shoe. That was it," Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said. ....Police believe Barnes headed to the remote park wilderness to "hide out" following the Skyway shooting.   "The speculation is that he may have come up here, specifically for that reason, to get away," parks spokesman Kevin Bacher told reporters early Monday. "The speculation is he threw some stuff in the car and headed up here to hide out."

He came up to hide out in chest deep snow dressed in sneakers, t-shirt, and jeans.  Uh huh...

www.huffingtonpost.com...
Barnes had been stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, near Tacoma, and was released from the Army in November 2009 after two years and seven months on active duty after charges of driving under the influence and improperly transporting privately owned weapons.

No way would they have let him out early just for the rinky-dink stuff mentioned.  They probably figured out he was a ticking time bomb and decided to dump him on society.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I guess I should have rethought that public health care bill. It appears as if there are many in America that are in dire ned of mental health assistance.
We had a murder of a park ranger, and the area is being cordoned off as stand operating procedure in all such cases. Including air traffic that could be at risk from a sniper, and the sick people of this site are all into making it a conspiracy.
edit on 2-1-2012 by stillwind because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This story is officially over! Very sad due to the wake of destruction this kid left. Killed a ranger but before that shot three people at a party in Skyway. Two are in critical so hopefully the death count does not go up! The good news is they found the guy face down in the snow dead from hypothermia!, Now we wont have to listen to some overpriced mouth piece called an attorney blame the military for PTSD! Many of America's finest are suffering from this real disorder and they are coping without turning to mass murder. Also his ex-wife will not have to be threatened by him any longer over their child custody dispute.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Actually this is the result of several conspiracies.....most of them perpetrated by the PTB on the citizens of the USA.
Funny how they soon forget about the wounded in heart, mind, and body, once their usefullness to the regime is past.......
Wrinkled old men sit in luxury while dictating the life and death of the young ......
Those doing the dieing and suffering have no recourse.
Time to arrest these psycopathic old farts and start over.....for the good of all mankind....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The story is real, but let's look at it a little.

The Shooter was kicked out of the Army for many infractions some dealing with guns, so we have a guy whose own family says he always had emotional issues, but they are pushing PTSD to try and explain it. I would find it interesting to actually find out what he did in the military, for just being in the military and going to Iraq doesn't mean PTSD. I was in the military for 28 years and been in everything and I do not have it, so I find those that do tend to come from the environment of heavy fighting and that is actually a much smaller number of our military personal than many would think.

The other side of this is the screaming to remove the newly passed law that guns can be carried in national parks. Well this guy law or no law he most likely would not have cared, and I can tell you that I AWAYS have a gun when I take my family camping. There are some nasty animals out there that I would protect my family from, AND more importantly it's the best place for some crazy bastard to kill since cell phone don't work and most people are completely defenseless and isolated.

I personally see this as a good reason why we should have the right to carry..... This guy is a great example of "the crazy bastard" also there are huge numbers of protected pot farms out there that could be very bad for anyone unarmed and isolated to stumble across.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The Park has re-opened today, except for "snowplay"...not too sure if that is a place or a thing though.

CBS Article

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join