It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ranger shot, killed at Mount Rainier National Park (Park Closed Until Further Notice)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Most Recent Reflection

Rest in peace little sister. From heavens above watch over us who continue our battle against anarchy, crime and violence. May God grant peace and fortitude to your family.

SCBPO Erick J.Herrera
US Customs and Border Protection
January 2, 2012

I read through a handful of others but somehow this one was a "red flag" of sorts.
edit on 1/2/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

At a quick glance SEVERAL were "red flags" for me. Going back to study the responses.

Reflections

edit on 2-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Our multi-branched in country armies , you can count the acronyms yourself, are all gearing up for an anarchist revolt (OWS style) and I mean gearing up. Note the mention of heavy military gear going in? Also calculate the cost of apprehending one suspect given jist the info in the OP.It is almost a given this is "more" than a posse hunting down a bad guy.The Volcano aspect....meh, reaching when the real crap is in front of us. A massive paramilitary maneuver hunting a seemingly prepared suspect in an extreme wilderness with accompanying news blackout of onsite activity.Also look at the way the story is set up.
Park ranger killed in traffic stop. (Oh no ranger rick!)
Park ranger is not just a ranger but married to Mr Rangersir and has baby rangers.(OOOOH! now we are getting mad)
This is a vewry,vewry bad man, mkay? he killed fritz! he has a gun, he prolly got his spine and his orange crush!
Now the area is on lock down and they are in fact doing paper checks on everyone they come across in the area.
Enough? This IS obviously more than siccing the posse on a murdering bushwhacker, but then hasn't a lot of police "work" been "more" than policing? This is the equivalent of a live fire exercise. The question that needs asked is is this "rabbit" just Wascally? or is he more like the fox and is he somehow part of the "exercise"?
APB

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Does anyone know of an occurance where a murder happened, however grisly, and the entire National Park was shut down, including No Fly zones above it?

If we can find some previous examples of this protocol, we can tamp down the rabble from the paranoid peanut gallery.

If not, I may be joining the paranoid peanut gallery...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Two separate versions of what happened the night before at the house party in the 'Skyway' area of Seattle:

www.seattlepi.com...
— King County deputies say four people were shot early on New Year's day during a house part in the Skyway neighborhood of South Seattle. ...
Witnesses told deputies that the suspected shooter had been at the party earlier in the evening and was asked to leave after an argument. West says the man returned and started shooting people then ran away. Investigators say it appears someone at the party returned fire but West says it's not known if the original shooter was wounded.

www.komonews.com...
Witnesses said several people at the party were armed and had a "show and tell" with their guns," said Sgt. Cindi West with the King County Sheriff's Office. Just before 3:00 am an argument started over a gun.  A shootout ensued during the argument which resulted in four people being shot.

-------------

www.seattlepi.com...
He kept rescuers at bay for 90 minutes before they ultimately reached Anderson and found the 34-year-old mother of two dead.

Does that mean he was firing on first responders the whole time? Or that even the life of a fellow officer is not important enough for any of our 'heroes' to risk their butts?
edit on 2-1-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

So according to the second story, several people at a party had guns and were having a show and tell, then 3 people fled after an arguement and shootout, one supposedly being the Mt. Ranier shooter.

4 people injured, 2 critically, none dead.

I thought this Mt. Ranier shooter, was military trained, and heavily armed? But he was at a party prior, and at close range did not kill anyone?

I am sorry to speak frankly, when people are seriously injured, but does this make sense?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by starviego

So according to the second story, several people at a party had guns and were having a show and tell, then 3 people fled after an arguement and shootout, one supposedly being the Mt. Ranier shooter.

4 people injured, 2 critically, none dead.

I thought this Mt. Ranier shooter, was military trained, and heavily armed? But he was at a party prior, and at close range did not kill anyone?

I am sorry to speak frankly, when people are seriously injured, but does this make sense?

Makes perfect sense....for a bunch of idiots with guns drinking....

Guns plus booze equals bad decisions.......
edit on 2-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

In a good movie I can suspend my disbelief, but in real life...... like I said earlier, this story just gets better and better, (not really better, I want to keep the innocent death in perspective).

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Destinyone

In a good movie I can suspend my disbelief, but in real life...... like I said earlier, this story just gets better and better, (not really better, I want to keep the innocent death in perspective).

I personally know one such idiot. He and another dude, drinking all night long, decided it would be a good idea to go hunting in the morning.....they ended up shooting a young girl hiking the Appalachian Trail It does happen, more than you would like to accept. Not everything is a conspiracy...sometimes it's drunk people with guns.

The hiker, Rachel Ferguson, 16, of Cartersville, got up about 6:45 a.m. to relieve herself after a night of sleeping in the woods. She was camping with a group of Adventure Scouts near Lake Winfield Scott, a popular section of the AT near Neel's Gap in the Chattahoochee National Forest.

Ferguson was wearing typical camping clothes -- a gray sweatshirt and blue jeans.

The hunter, Matthew Bryant, 21, of Suches, was hunting deer and fired on movement. But instead of hitting a deer with a bullet from a .243-caliber rifle, he hit Ferguson from about 220 feet away, causing a chest wound that has Ferguson recovering in stable condition in the intensive care unit of an Atlanta hospital

onlineathens.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanPitBull

Scum bag Meth cookers...RIP Ranger !

Sgt. William Spear
I.C.E.
January 1, 2012

Read more: www.odmp.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe for this person the revolution has started. All I see everytime any person fights law enforcment, is the rest of us so called freedom loving, constitutionalists who always recall the revolutionary war its causes, and ideals of our founding fathers, being the first ones calling for the death and exicution of this person, always believing what the media tells you is the truth even if the facts and eye witnesses say otherwise.

I would hate to think of what would happen if Paul Revere rode today, I really think, hell I know, that almost everyone down to the last men who call themselves oathkeepers, revolutionaries, freemen, malitias, etc, etc, would all do nothing absolutly nothing.

Oh wait, they would do something, they would hurry and close their windows and doors, run back to one screen of some kind and wait to rate and share the cell phone video of the authorities overwhelming him 100 men to 1, with battons, clubs, tazers, pepper spray, zip ties, beating, choking, stomping him to death, and then call it justified, while their own departments do the investigation, some payed leaves, a whole lot of rateing and sharing of the video, and then things will go on just the same as befgore getting worse each day.

Maybe you big talkers should go to his aid, maybe this is the first one they are trying to disapear, maybe he took all of our advice and decided to not be disapired, anf we are just being fed this cover story, maybe the dead ranger is a false flag aimed at taking our gus away, get ex-millitary and survivalists at the same time.

yet you ALL are ready to call for his capture and death, Maybe there is another side to the story, but we'll never know with everyone just swallowing the story hook line and sinker. GOOOD LITTLE SHEEPLE, GOOD LITTLE SHEEPLE.

This is How most of our disapering stories will go, you watch and see.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

That would be militias.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

You are wrong. Misguided or misinformed....but wrong non the less.....

Are you even aware that a young Mother is dead....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Being reported now that they have found the shooter. Dead...News coming in now on Fox....Sad for the Ranger/Mom...R.I.P...♥ & prayers go out to the family...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Benjamin Colton Barnes 'found dead' in Mount Rainer park

Good riddance. Scum

He apparently died from walking through chest-deep snow while trying to elude police, according to Washington State Patrol spokesman Guy Gill.

At least the rangers family have some comfort knowing this clown snuffed it through his own arrogant stupidity.

Edit: Body hasn't been identified, heres hoping though huh.

A body believed to be his was found face down in the snow, but its identity has not been confirmed.

edit on 2/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How did the BBC get the drop on our news agencies here?

I'll be interested to see if the park is now reopened...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
this reminds me of Rambo, i hope nobody else gets hurt though

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
How did the BBC get the drop on our news agencies here?

That caught my eye, also.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Scum bag Meth cookers...RIP Ranger !

Sgt. William Spear
I.C.E.
January 1, 2012

Read more: www.odmp.org...

Dude this was a "hero" in need of help. At least they are "heroes" till they become a burden or hurt someone due to the crap that made them "heroes" What the hell is the "it's gotta be about drugs" crap? More folks go whack sober or on something a Dr gave them than all the "drugs" out there ever could cause. SHEESH!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Don't shoot ME for crying out loud... I'm just the messenger.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So they found the shooter, but he`s not identified yet, and they are still searching the park for? I am rather intrigued by this story and its not getting much attention on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join