It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement of New Banking System

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Give me a break. Think about it rationally. Given our ability to communicate instantaneously, this system could not be more natural and in greatest harmony with the natural order of the universe. Any argument against it presupposes that some subset of society is somehow inherently better at determining the actual value of our currency than the collective.
So you think the collective will actually play a large part in determining the value of this new electronic currency? How can you honestly believe that when it's supposedly coming from a shadowy group of individuals in high places? That's exactly how some of the worlds most devious banking schemes were devised.

Conspiracy theorists have been talking about a NWO and their global currency for years now. Of course we are going to exhibit a 'reflex response'. Anyone who trusts this without question is absolutely naive. They want to implement this new global electronic currency because it will mean no one can work outside of the system. Every single dollar will be accounted for. Unlike cash transactions, it will be impossible to do trade out of the Governments view.

As I have stated, there is already an electronic currency which avoids these problems. Bitcoin uses a P2P network to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions without any type of middle man or banking institution. This is why some people call it "digital cash". The need for these middlemen is eliminated because trust is placed in the cryptography on which the system operates. If the cryptography in bitcoin is broken the entire internet will be broken.

Although all bitcoin transactions are logged in the block chain, it's hard to know who owns an address. Especially when it's possible to generate a new bitcoin address when ever you want (within seconds and offline). Using certain methods to hide your online identity can also make it virtually impossible to find out who owns a bitcoin address. Your anonymity really depends on how much trouble you go to.

Most importantly, there is no central bank that can control the issuance of bitcoins. Anyone can "mine" new bitcoins by dedicating the computing power to solving complex tasks which help create the new bitcoins. The total number of bitcoins is also limited, so that bitcoins will hold their value similar to the way gold does, it wont be open to continuous inflation like other currencies.

So answer this. Why don't they just use bitcoin if they want a new global electronic currency? Because they want something that they can control and manipulate when they need to. They want something that wont facilitate 'under the table' trade. They want something that gives them absolute power, and will pave the way for a NWO controlled by the same group of douches proposing this new banking system.
edit on 3-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger
Right right.....

So these dudes are doing it out of the kindness of there heart.....

With no thought of self gain....

And if this plan is so good that it will fix the world economy ....

Then why not test it on the euro???.... They have the currency there
Already???

If it sounds to good to be true.....

It usually is.....

RFID anyone?

My thoughts exactly.

My first encounter with electronic banking was in 1985 when my dad took me to the bank so I can have access to my pocket money through a card that I had to shove into a machine which will then spit out money. I don't care what anyone says about my experience, but when he first told me about this new system, right there at the bank, my heart raced, my legs went weak, I felt nausious and sick. I did not want the card, but could not explain myself.

So, obviously the chip system started long before my exposure to them.

Are they now simply taking the next step, (one world currency) of which the ultimate goal is total control/observation through the RFID? A lot of water has run under the bridge since they started the process, and in their plans, it is simply high time to take the next step.

I will not be surprised.
But I will rather die than take their rotten, stinking sickening CHIP.

To all the total sceptics:
There is no smoke without fire.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Wow, I never heard of this system you speak of. You know your stuff. What you say makes sense, they obviously have to have control and manipulation woven into their new system.

Good post!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I hate to come off negative and insulting but sometimes, when faced with random, bumbling, monologue there is no avoiding it, so here goes:

Let me see if I have the gist of this; in a 24 minute video some completely unknown person rambles on and says nothing of any substance, delivering an obscure message from 130 unmentioned world leading people, wasting 24 minutes of our lives that we could have spent on something important like picking our nose and this means what?

Really?

I was truthfully expecting to get "Rick Rolled" I was actually waiting for it, towards the end I was actually wishing I had been. For those of you that haven't wasted those precious 24 minutes, let me summarize:

Something is going to happen at some time and its going to affect your finances and its going to be altruistic in nature and be perpetrated by people that have never had your best interest at heart and its also going to be "spiritually transcending." Sounds a lot like the IRS enclosing a bible along with your refund.

Nuff Said...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

What a refreshing piece of logic and reasoning to read, thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
now this "new" banking system where there is no debt sounds like what happens when communists fully take over like in Russia and China and mortgages are abolished........sounds like a BAILOUT but everyone becomes responsible for theirs and everybodies debts....taxed out the wazoo......government owns it but you pay and pay and pay.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FighterFixer
I hate to come off negative and insulting but sometimes, when faced with random, bumbling, monologue there is no avoiding it, so here goes:

Let me see if I have the gist of this; in a 24 minute video some completely unknown person rambles on and says nothing of any substance, delivering an obscure message from 130 unmentioned world leading people, wasting 24 minutes of our lives that we could have spent on something important like picking our nose and this means what?

Nothing.

Really?

Really.

I was truthfully expecting to get "Rick Rolled" I was actually waiting for it, towards the end I was actually wishing I had been. For those of you that haven't wasted those precious 24 minutes, let me summarize:

Something is going to happen at some time and its going to affect your finances and its going to be altruistic in nature and be perpetrated by people that have never had your best interest at heart and its also going to be "spiritually transcending." Sounds a lot like the IRS enclosing a bible along with your refund.

Nuff Said...

Yup.

Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join