It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement of New Banking System

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
. The other day I was flipping though some international satellite channels. I picked up the strangest movie I have ever seen. The movie was made in the Uk, what the entire movie was about is trading in your currency for the new currency. It was cross between a educational and propaganda movie about a family and it's struggles with the new currency. The euro dollar was mentioned a few times. I only watched about 40 minutes of this, I could not take it anymore and turned it off. ('
')
edit on 2-1-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
First of all I apologize if this has already been said , This is one thread I did not bother reading right through to the end. A global currency will not work , just look at the Euro and how that has failed. The way global economics is structured is similar to a Ponzi scheme. It is imposable to create wealth by pushing paper without creating a product to sell.This is why the world economy is in the crapper , to many speculative investors that are not interested in the companies they invest in, that are only looking to make a fast buck. The futures market is the same,people gambling that you will have to pay a higher price for commodities than they did. It is the poor old public that suffer whist they take the cream by artificially inflating costs. Every economy is different so a one world currency can not be viable .

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

This is the most suspect video I've ever seen, why does it have to be so vague? He definitely is eluding to a NWO and a global currency.

He speaks very briefly about digitization of currencies... who wants to make a bet this has something to do with a new electronic currency?

If it's coming from 'people in high places' then I don't trust it one damn bit. You want a global electronic currency controlled by the people? It already exists.

It's called BITCOIN! They'll probably release their own modified version of bitcoin that makes it easy for them to manipulate the system and trace transactions.

You people can take your new banking system and shove it.

edit on 2-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ever heard the sentence "time is money"?

In Time

In a future where people stop aging at 25, but are engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth. Here, Will Salas finds himself accused of murder and on the run with a hostage - a connection that becomes an important part of the way against the system.

Worth to see.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The funniest thing about this thread has nothing to do with the actual content. It's the absolute lack of any rational discussion. Instead we get a bunch of opinionated pronouncements lacking any supporting citations whatsoever. As if your simple statements of "It's all BS" is supposed to be valid just because you typed it. Now think about how funny that is.

This is precisely the news I have been waiting to hear. If you take a step back and think about it, you may agree that this is the most equitable, fair and harmonious method of banking possible.

You don't have to look very far to see an example of the fairness of this system that has WORKED in YOUR LIFE. Consider eBay for a moment and so called collectibles. Prior to eBay we had self proclaimed experts publishing the value of certain collectibles be they porcelain dolls or antique furniture.

With the advent of eBay, rather than one person or group pronouncing the value of a collectible by fiat, the actual end users determined a much truer value based on the precise demand for that exact object not some blowhard academic or other so called expert.

Meanwhile, on this so called site for critical, intelligent thinkers we find a bunch of chicken littles implying that this system implies the beginning of Satan taking over the world. Oh my goodness! A new way of determining the value of our collective of money based on individual input certainly strikes me as something thought up by some evil cabal Hell bent on world domination.

Give me a break. Think about it rationally. Given our ability to communicate instantaneously, this system could not be more natural and in greatest harmony with the natural order of the universe. Any argument against it presupposes that some subset of society is somehow inherently better at determining the actual value of our currency than the collective.

In my book that makes all the chicken littles either ignorant of the divinity of true democracy or elitists. I for one, think the gentleman giving the news came across as genuinely as happy, positive and expectant of good things to come as I feel right now.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

This SCREAMS one world currency to me. That is the only logical conclusion as far as I'm concerned. Not if, but WHEN that happens life as we know it in America is over. The only way to make everything "equal" in a global economy is to bring America down to everyone else's level. The good news is there are 80 million gun owners here that won't go quietly.
edit on 2-1-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I suppose if I am successful in getting the awareness out about the free energy tech, electrogravitics, to the tipping point such that it is released out of black ops, money and this scheme will become moot.

See www.abovetopsecret.com... for more on My efforts.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I read that David Wilcock stated this is a HOAX www.rumormillnews.com...

David Wilcock Important Update, 1-1-12…”Story on Conscious Media Network…is a Hoax”
by kauilapele
Thanks to Erika for alerting me to this update from David.

Who and why would anyone in these tough economic times waste time for a hoax???? if this guy is just making fake statements, he will be found out soon enough.. this was way too vague! They mentioned his radio show too often.. I thought he was going to "pitch" a book or something!

(he has a "fake" smile I think and I read body language well...)

then I hope the fish that eats testicles is in his bathtub tommorrow morning! He has real ba**s to lie to the world with a statement like that..if he is lying.. karma will get him anyway...

BUT things are really happening.. in the world of new currencies.. It will happen soon.. Just not this guy in my opinion...the2012scenario.com...

The world is changing... the cabal and dark is being put in thier place... soon very soon... (from one who knows)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ok, this video is just obscure ... doesn't say anything, and the guy is just bouncing there like a cat on a hot tin roof. It's not going anywhere ... the guy also starts out as unsure, he's eyes are going left and right, he's lying in other words.

The bubble, as we have come to understand it ... comes to existance, because people of finance are trading these objects, and creating fictional dollars. They are making money out of buying and selling, that does not have any substance beneath them. They are like the money, the US treasury printed to build up Iraq. In reality, counterfit money that companies like Haliburton took into their own pockets, without building so much as a door to a house, in Iraq. These counterfit money, or air money ... that brokers have been making in the buying and selling, has to be turned into real merchantise, and it's at this point that these bubbles burst. Because when one starts selling is stock options of air dollars, he has to sell fast and let others take the fall ... eventuall it'll be worth nothing, and the only ones left with the options is commoners who were lured into buying these stocks.

Oh yeah, they're going to come up with a better economic structure ... and that is? make it easier for themselves to make money? yeah, I absolutely believe they'll do that ... and they'll convince you that they'll write off your depts .... write off your depts ... write off your depts ... write off your depts ...

REALLY? are you that gullable? and horses fly too, don't they?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Whether that video turns out to be a "hoax" is immaterial. The popular conception that impression is reality is being validated scientifically. Our conscious determines our reality. The effect is geometrically increased with each additional human brain sharing the same perception.

This fact is clearly understood by those who control the MSM. That's why we are constantly being fed fear and hatred.

We have reached a tipping point as a world, a critical mass, if you will. We as a species are recognizing the post feudal form of governance is simply outdated and inefficient. Regardless of the inertia opposing change, change is inevitable.

The numbers of human beings desiring a peaceful, abundant existence is outnumbering the negative perception. As the number of positive thinking individuals increases, it's a snowball rolling down a steep incline covered with wet "snowball"'snow.

The majority of human beings are opposed to war with Iran. The MSM is losing it's grip on forcing the debate. Ron Paul is a perfect example. The same is going to be true for the global banking cabal. More and more banking insiders wake up each morning recognizing the conflict between being a good and honest and moral individual is in complete opposition to kicking hard working people out of their homes.

On a pragmatic level they realize the futility of being rich if the dirty unwashed masses are kicking your door down to feed their families. Don't you see? This is it! The global awakening is not some new age woo woo bull crap nor a conspiracy to enslave humanity.

We as a species are preparing to advance to a level more fitting of our collective level of education and ability to communicate. We are no longer illiterate numbskulls digging in mud in need of royal governance. This is not the opening of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I'm sorry but the whole idea of a small group of people designing a new world currency/banking system is wrong in every sense and is exactly what got us to the point we are at now. The only solution to the problem that can allow us all the opportunity to prosper is for Governments to take back control of their own currency from the Banksters. Of course, this also requires a return to Governments that understand their role is to work for their people. The worst case scenario for the general public will be the Gold Standard. If they pull that back out of the bag you know this is the bankers final nail in our slavery coffin because they control all the gold. They will not allow any other precious metal to back the currency without a world war.

Unfortunately, history has proven that the corporate criminals will do anything to protect their perfect scam and any change which takes away even the slightest aspect of their control over the world will lead to a global conflict of some sort and a lot of suffering. Even if we win they have always had a plan b.

A new system might sound all rosy to those living in Europe and the US but not every country has allowed their economies to be decimated by these criminals. Apart from China, Russia and most of the Arab world there are also countries like Australia who have been able to survive and prosper through the GFC. The Australian Federal Reserve regulates the money supply in Australia and while it is a public service it acts independantly of any incumbent Government. The Government uses fiscal measures to stimulate the economy when required where the Federal Reserve manages interest rates v inflation through monetary policy measures. The corporate banks borrow through Federal Reserve and their margin on top of this interest is regulated by the competition in the market.

Australia is probably not in a position to fight any change but if anyone thinks that countries like China will just lay down and allow the US and Europe to change the ball game just so that they can get out of the massive hole they have dug for themselves you are seriously kidding yourself. I would also suggest that they will probably have the criminal banksters on their side this time as well who have 100's if not 1000's of years experience at winning these conflicts one way or another.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I think that you have stated...what is really going on. I looked at the CMN website...and I was not impressed.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I didn't feel like reading all of the pages, but in case this hasn't been solved yet: this is a very clear hoax. The group who released this video is the Conscious Media Network, on the main page of their website they have a video on Astrology. No need to say more.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Vague, obscure, nonsense.

A bunch of random people read a statement by another mysterious group of people, and we're supposed to accept that as some indication of something?

I'm sorry, but this whole thing reeks of either delusional people with too much time on their hands, or basic shenanigans designed to baffle people for a few hours.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

You're wrong on many levels. The Chinese do not want war. The Asians countries as a block are all against war. They want the federal reserve out of business and the Asians want a 50% vote on the international monetary exchange. The Taiwanese are owed enough gold by the Fed that could back a whole new global currency.

Read Ben Fulfords statements about the pending lawsuit naming the Fed. Good times are a comin'

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Maybe Anonymous has the answers.
Let us go and ask him [them] ka- ching

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Time will tell if this is a new system or just a rehash to get fewer people to get more of the collective money. Could anyone really tell me why you are afraid of a single world currency. As far as I understand it just the nature of multiple currencies is what has caused all the problems. As now as in the 1970's how could one man (George Soros) trading in currencies ie, buying dollars, selling dollars buying yen, selling yen buying pounds, how could one man nearly bankrupt a nation. Not a third world nation but Great Britain. That is the ultimate con buying and selling different currencies, making billions profit for completely no product at all. These are the shysters controlling your currencies and through that controlling global interest rates. If you cannot see that then there is no hope for you. It makes not the slightest bit of difference what your currencies called ( dollar, yen, pound or euro). It's what you can buy for your one unit of currency. As for different rates of currency from one country to another no matter what country you live in it will not have an overall rate of payment ie someone in California is probably payed a lot more than someone in say Kansas. Don't say that is because it is more costly to live in California than Kansas because that just proves my point. Just substitute any two states for any two countries.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Like Kerry Cassidy or not, at least she is willing to do work. She is in a great position to compare Wilcock's contacts with Martinez's contacts. I will be interested in what she finds out. She may have a point about more than one group putting forward an agenda. That would explain alot. Here is her latest:

GLOBAL ECONOMIC RESTRUCTURING -- HOAX OR A RIVAL FACTION?

See this developing story.. . below is my statement in regard to David Wilcock's recent response to James Martinez who appeared on Conscious Media Network discussing a plan conceived by what he calls a group of ..."global leaders and financiers from 130 nations". This is all about a new global economic restructuring...

&&&&&

Hi all,

Regarding James Martinez Consciousness Media expose' -- www.cmn.tv...

Note: James Martinez is a very good well meaning guy and I have interviewed him at least twice on my radio show... See my Whistleblower Radio show page (seeprojectcamelotproductions.com... show under October 12, 2011) for archived shows for more background on him.

If this is a hoax he is not aware of it... You can be sure of that. I would say it is unlikely to be a hoax however it is very likely he represents and is working with a group that he believes in. That is not to say he is correct in his belief. Please understand there are many factions in this who are each attempting to put forward their own agenda.

I will get in touch with James and see what more I can discover.

Best wishes to all,

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot

link to David's statement mentioned above (scroll down to very bottom of his blog to read the update for Jan 1, 2012 where he references James Martinez...)

Kerry's Blog

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It appears that James Martinez has more going on than just the CMN.tv video. In his latest radio show he also talks about the roll out of Cold Fusion with the new Banking System. Very sweet if it true, don't you think? Listen below:

James Martinez 1/1/2012 Radio Broadcast

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join