It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob's Home Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
I feel like some day element 115 will prove lazar is for real.

It already has.

It just depends on if you were around to see the proof.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

In my opinion, it already has...

...Many things Bob talked about years ago,have been subsequently proven accurate, In my opinion...

You are correct on both counts.

Also many of those things have been corroborated by independent investigators.

Obviously the disinformation surrounding this case has been bought and swallowed hook line & sinker by many too gullible and too lazy to do their own research to find the facts.

But eventually the hunches from the both of you will be proven absolutely correct. How soon depends on the course history takes from here and the information is allowed to be released.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Where are the 3 pieces of element 115 that Bob allegedly had?

Please stop avoiding this question.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Where are the 3 pieces of element 115 that Bob allegedly had?

I never avoid questions.

I do however answer them in their proper order. I will answer that question AFTER you have answered the questions already put to you, that you are avoiding.

The current question in line waiting an answer from you is:

Did we also forget all the other witnesses who confirmed this to George Knapp during his investigation in the same video provided above?

5 I believe was the number. Have any idea who they might be?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
And now we move on to a closer examination of what can be seen in Bob's video using slow motion.

As you will have noticed by now, the light this craft is emitting has an odd 'glittering'.

Slow motion helps reveal what the cause of this glittering is.

Keep in mind that the photographer and all the additional witnesses tell us this is a disc maneuvering in a confined area and is itself the culprit responsible for the glittering, yet nay sayers would have us believe this is either:

- A Janet flight coming to or leaving from Groom Lake

or

- Some type of advanced military aircraft doing the same

Keep these various 'alternate explanations' in mind while watching the clip, first at normal speed, then in slow motion -

Quite clearly, standard aircraft lighting coming or going from Groom Lake can not account for the:

-Various levels of brightness seen or the strobing effect on and off for various periods.

-Various sizes seen from small to large and back again repeatedly.

-Aircraft obviously cannot suddenly reverse direction mid- flight.

So clearly the weak 'alternate explanations' can not account for what was seen and recorded.

The account given by the witnesses who were actually there DOES match what we see, unlike the lame ones offered up by those who were NOT there.

Here is a 2nd clip taken from even later in the footage, which again gets smaller then large then back small again (also shown with normal speed first then slow motion) -

You will note from upcoming clips taken by myself and other independent investigators this same odd 'glittering' at times who will confirm what the object is and the reason for it being the source of this.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Case closed. Bob Lazar failed to produce the one piece of evidence that would have vindicated himself. Why? Because he doesn't have any 115. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
One of the witnesses to the sighting in the OP video later explained -

"I saw that through my 8" Celestron telescope and I got a really good view. What I saw was a flying saucer. It was yellowish or gold in color and it was radiating something. Something was coming off the saucer in the form of some kind of discharge."

That is the odd glittering you see. More on this later.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher

It already has.

Yeah but im not talking about 5 guys in a garage somewhere.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher

It already has.

Yeah but im not talking about 5 guys in a garage somewhere.

Sure I know what you mean.

The reason for my sarcasm was I doubt any of us will live to see that day.

edit on 17-1-2012 by A51Watcher because: the unusual

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Answer the question. Where is the element 115 that Bob had?

OK, since you won't answer it, I will. Bob never had any element 115. If he did, he would have vindicated himself, rather then end up as an obscure 5 letter word in a UFO crossword puzzle.

Case closed. Book 'em Danno for promiscuous utterances of inoperative statements.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Answer the question. Where is the element 115 that Bob had?

OK, since you won't answer it, I will. Bob never had any element 115. If he did, he would have vindicated himself, rather then end up as an obscure 5 letter word in a UFO crossword puzzle.

Case closed. Book 'em Danno for promiscuous utterances of inoperative statements.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't expect to get answers out of people if you cannot answer questions directed at you.

Why are you appearing to be 100% sure that lazar is a "fake" or a "disinfo" agent. You have absolutely nothing to suggest that is the real deal about him. Instead of dismissing every single bit of evidence or eye-witness testimony, can you not accept the possibility and question that evidence instead of denying it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Eyewitness testimony is not very good. Physical evidence rules. Clearly Bob Lazar was never at the scene of the crime. No 115 in his possession, he was never there.

I am not on trial here. Bob Lazar and his church members are on trial. The judge has ruled: GUILTY!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Your ability to judge anything looks very shaky based on your complete refusal to admit where you have already been proven CLEARLY INCORRECT.

So when you going to admit you were wrong? Never? When are you going to answer questions put to you before you threw some in? Never, because you just want to change the subject to divert attention from your own lack of insight, knowledge and honesty. You want to pretend hanging around A51 and "EYE WITNESSING" what goes on there makes you an expert on something you are clearly ignorant about.

When you can admit you are wrong, you might be in a position to start to "judge" other peoples cases. If you can't then you lose.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Feel free to trash talk me all you want. I look at the source and deem it insignificant.

You simply fail to address the question. Here we go again:

Bob Lazar claims to have element 115 in his possession. Rather than be part of the greatest scientific discovery of century, Lazar never produces the sample. Lazar is mocked by all that analyze his story, but never produces the one bit of physical evidence that could clear his name.

But alas, time marches forward and Lazar never produces the stable element 115 he possesses. Clearly the man is a liar. If you refuse to accept such evidence, that is your choice. Even Dulce has it's church.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I am not on trial here.

No need for a trial in your case.

All who read this thread can quite clearly see for themselves you are guilty of total ignorance about the Lazar case and refusal to answer ANY and all questions about your ignorance.

The self imagined emporer is -still- wearing no clothes.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I do however quite enjoy your posts, because they easily prove that debunkers don't have a leg to stand on.

Please continue.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Perhaps instead of insulting me again, you could answer the question: where is the element 115 Bob Lazar claims to have. It is a simple question.

Oh yeah, the rumors are starting that Lazar is dead again.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Even Dulce has it's church.
I did not say I think the Dulce story is true. In fact I think it is mostly AFOSI/alphabet soup disinformation, plain and simple. That there is any truth in that story at all looks extremely unlikely to me.

I do think that non-conventional craft were tested at A51 (or nearby) years before you Johnny come latelies turned up there. That is why you are not qualified to assess the veracity of that claim, which you are seemingly incapable of admitting.

Element 115 is an interesting side issue but has no bearing on whether those craft were tested. You would help your cause if you could concede that but I doubt you will. You focus on that and hope we all forget that you haven't been honest.

edit on 20/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
S-4 (Sector-4)

Bob portrayed the complex as having being built into the bottom of the Papoose Range with nine aircraft style hangar doors angled at 60 degrees.

Lazar described the space craft that he performed on as being powered (energy source named "Element 115") through an anti-matter reactor.

all credit to ufo-blogger.com.
edit on 1/20/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: text formatting

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Maybe the dulce story is fake but dumbs are real. You should do a phil schneider search to get some second hand knowledge. The guy was killed shortly after coming clean about working for the government as a geologist building a few.

Some build by DOD and others built by DOE for classified research projects and/or doomsday bunkers. You need top secret clearance or better to work for these national laboratories and they are called special access programs(SAPs).
edit on 1/20/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join