It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News: "Time-Tested" Poll Shows Romney Has Lead? LOL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That's the Ames Poll by the way. So the media has now put a 'time-tested' label up to help in combatting issues of credibility. Good luck with that. It looks more like an attempt at a nutshell game. You have the entire national media and a great number of politicians literally freaking out over the possibility he will take it. They still don't understand it's more than a possibility. It's going to happen. Despite the shame, an irrepairable harm to the caucases, a mortal blow to the republican party and democracy as a whole, the perversion of the process, anything else they can think of to shame people into voting for him, the majority of us have opened our eyes.
After he wins, I would love nothing more than to see him appoint an attorney general that will go after everyone of them that made any backdoor deals to fatten their own wallets at the expense of our labor or freedom!
FOX News
edit on 1-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Trying to save the Albatross that they have tied around their necks ?
2nd line

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They have moved the counting of the Iowa caucus to an undisclosed secret location. They are getting ready to steal the election from Ron Paul. The establishment doesnt care who wins, so long as its not Ron Paul. Anyone else will start WWIII, and continue to banking scheme, thus anyone else is an acceptable choice.

Reports like this, or 'time-tested' polls are designed to make it seem like less of a shock when the election is stolen from Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Romney is still the most "electable" nominee with 45%+ in most Polls, so I've been reading..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Something MUST be done to keep this election from being RIGGED against Ron Paul!! If America finds itself electing another business-as-usual, typical-traitor-anti-America sell-out politician, America is DONE.

We cannot allow this election to be rigged. Somehow, something has to be done to ensure it is a FAIR election.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
For once I don't think Fox isn't far from the final outcome.

Romney will win in the end, the establishment is just too strong. The question is, who will he pick as VP? I don't think it'll be Bachmann, she's too crazy...and he won't make the same mistake McCain made with Palin. Santorum (still makes me giggle) isn't far off on the crazy scale compared to Bachmann, but a bit less "in your face" about it.

Newt won't win because he doesn't appeal to women given his affairs. Huntsman's obviously too educated and clever, and Perry's out because of his laughable "oops" comment.

In the end it won't matter, the entire GOP field is a bit of a joke. Some of them have at least some good ideas, like RP, but overall, they're all clowns

And that's really sad given that Obama isn't great either. In the end, Obama will win given the current GOP lineup.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Romney is still the most "electable" nominee with 45%+ in most Polls, so I've been reading..

Romney's wife has MS...and I am just wondering...could the stress of being the first lady make her illness worse?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
FYI

Don't care that Romney is Mormon...

Honestly what concerns me most is the FACT that he is a Liar!

His lack of truth.. yeah.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If we're talking about a legal vote, I don't think so.

Google search 1 minute ago

.....33,800,000 results (0.16 seconds) Mitt Romney

1,200,000,000 results (0.11 seconds) Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sorry, I really hate to say it, but Romney has his cards stacked against him to be elected.

1) He's Mormon. Sorry, but it matters.

2) He's the same kind of Republican post-9/11 Bush was (economically fairly liberal, socially very conservative, globally very hawkish).

3) He comes across as the John Kerry of the GOP. In other words, not truthful in the same way a car salesman is.

Peace
KJ

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Something MUST be done to keep this election from being RIGGED against Ron Paul!! If America finds itself electing another business-as-usual, typical-traitor-anti-America sell-out politician, America is DONE.

We cannot allow this election to be rigged. Somehow, something has to be done to ensure it is a FAIR election.

Face it, folks. Ron Paul is the Ralph Nader of the GOP. He's pull will be just enough to water down Romney's strength and leave the party utterly divided -- even more so then they happen to be at the moment.

Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance to garnering the nomination. He's just too controversial.

On the other hand, if Romney does manage to cinch the deal it will be interesting to see how he stacks up against Obama. Talk will most certainly center around religion -- namely Mormonism, Islam and Christianity. In other words, a three-ring circus.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

The number one reason why Ron Paul shouldn't be elected is his stance on financial reform and political reform.

I mean, his "solution" to politicians being bought is to "allow politicians to voluntarily pledge they won't take money to shape policies". No checks, no controls whatsoever...just plain TRUSTING politicians not to accept money. On what fantasy planet is that man living??? And he has the same opinion on Wall Street, and expects them to simply comply out of good will...yeah, we all know that's going to work great

Cuckoo land!!! I don't know what he's smoking, but I want some...

I agree that he has some good ideas...but his nutcase ideas like the one above completely bar him from becoming a trustworthy president.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Mitt Romney said he would increase defense assistance to Israel, raise the US military profile near Iran and recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

www.jpost.com...

Enough said.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah we need to elect rotten steaming crap piles instead. That'll be better for our country.

join