It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Apocalypse Prophecy with Commentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Isaiah 19:19 - In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. (The Pyramids)

Reference and Background Information

Asclepius 70.3 - 78

"Or are you ignorant, Asclepius, that Egypt is (the) image of heaven? Moreover, it is the dwelling place of heaven and all the forces that are in heaven. If it is proper for us to speak the truth, our land is (the) temple of the world. And it is proper for you not to be ignorant that a time will come in it (our land, when) Egyptians will seem to have served the divinity in vain, and all their activity in their religion will be despised. For all divinity will leave Egypt, and will flee upward to heaven. And Egypt will be widowed; it will be abandoned by the gods. For foreigners will come into Egypt, and they will rule it. Egypt! Moreover, Egyptians will be prohibited from worshipping God. Furthermore, they will come into the ultimate punishment, especially whoever among them is found worshipping (and) honoring God.

Our world of this age (0-2012) has been witness to these events taking place. We see the prohibition of Egypt happening now as Coptic Christians are being persecuted. This little known prophecy by Hermes is ancient and chilling to uncover. Relate what is written here to the Apocalypse of John in Revelation.

"And in that day, the country that was more pious than all countries will become impious. No longer will it be full of temples, but it will be full of tombs. Neither will it be full of gods, but (it will be full of) corpses. Egypt! Egypt will become like the fables. And your religious objects will be [...] the marvelous things, and [...], and if your words are stones and are wonderful. And the barbarian will be better than you, Egyptian, in his religion, whether (he is) a Scythian, or the Hindus, or some other of this sort.

Egypt is a living history of a dead nation. Egypt is a fable before our eyes. Only a hint of its former purpose and glory is present. As we view Egypt form the eyes of the Biblical narrative, we see the thread of God's truth moving through the lives of Enoch, Joseph and Moses.

"And what is this that I say about the Egyptian? For they (the Egyptians) will not abandon Egypt. For (in) the time (when) the gods have abandoned the land of Egypt, and have fled upward to heaven, then all Egyptians will die. And Egypt will be made a desert by the gods and the Egyptians. And as for you, River, there will be a day when you will flow with blood more than water. And dead bodies will be (stacked) higher than the dams. And he who is dead will not be mourned as much as he who is alive. Indeed, the latter will be known as an Egyptian on account of his language in the second period (of time). - Asclepius, why are you weeping? - He will seem like (a) foreigner in regard to his customs. Divine Egypt will suffer evils greater than these. Egypt - lover of God, and the dwelling place of the gods, school of religion - will become an example of impiousness.

When Moses left Egypt with God's people, Egypt was widowed. This is language used in the Bible for the absence of godly people in a land. The Word of revelation is gone. A day is coming when the Nile will flow with blood. This is prophesied in Isaiah 19. Why did Joseph and Moses need to come to Egypt? Reading the Corpus Hermeticum reveals the reason. A good translation is found in a book called, The Way of Hermes.

"And in that day, the world will not be marveled at, [...] and immortality, nor will it be worshiped [...], since we say that it is not good [...]. It has become neither a single thing nor a vision. But it is in danger of becoming a burden to all men. Therefore, it will be despised - the beautiful world of God, the incomparable work, the energy that possesses goodness, the man-formed vision. Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be preferred to life. No one will gaze into heaven. And the pious man will be counted as insane, and the impious man will be honored as wise. The man who is afraid will be considered as strong. And the good man will be punished like a criminal.

In our present world, darkness is preferred over light. We see this twisting today as good men are called insane and punished like criminals. This darkness is present in all nations and increasing.

"And concerning the soul, and the things of the soul, and the things of immortality, along with the rest of what I have said to you, Tat, Asclepius, and Ammon - not only will they be considered ridiculous, but they will also be thought of as vanity. But believe me (when I say) that people of this kind will be endangered by the ultimate danger to their soul. And a new law will be established ... (2 lines missing) ... they will ... (line missing) ... good. The wicked angels will remain among men, (and) be with them, (and) lead them into wicked things recklessly, as well as into atheism, wars, and plunderings, by teaching them things contrary to nature.

1 Corinthians 1 goes into great detail as to what the world thinks of Biblical wisdom.

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

The last part of the text speaks of wicked angels leading men into error. We see this in our society. There is no denying that 2000 years of history has proven this true.

"In those days, the earth will not be stable, and men will not sail the sea, nor will they know the stars in heaven. Every sacred voice of the word of God will be silenced, and the air will be diseased. Such is the senility of the world: atheism, dishonor, and the disregard of noble words.

Notice the quality of air and the voice of God being silenced. We live in a disinterested world.

"And when these things had happened, Asclepius, then the Lord, the Father and god from the only first god, the creator, when he looked upon the things that happened, established his design, which is good, against the disorder. He took away error, and cut off evil. Sometimes, he submerged it in a great flood; at other times, he burned it in a searing fire; and at still other times, he crushed it in wars and plagues, until he brought ... (4 lines missing) ... of the work. And this is the birth of the world.

From the ashes, man rises. We can only know error in this world if we experience it. When you consider the lament of Hermes to Asclepius, consider what Hermes did not know. What do we know today about overcoming evil with love. Hermes was not privileged with the entire story. We, however, are more than versed in what we need to be doing to heal the world. Love covers a multitude of sin. Become interested. Love God and love others. This is the entire duty of mankind at this time of history. Seek God while He can still be found.

"The restoration of the nature of the pious ones who are good will take place in a period of time that never had a beginning. For the will of God has no beginning, even as his nature, which is his will (has no beginning). For the nature of God is will. And his will is the good."

Now is the time for your salvation. Seek!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just one question about the widowing of Egypt when God's people (the Jews) left it:

As extensive as the Egyptians were with recording history, I find it odd that it wouldn't be a noteworthy event when a million Jews up and go missing. Were Jews even there to begin with?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
Just one question about the widowing of Egypt when God's people (the Jews) left it:

As extensive as the Egyptians were with recording history, I find it odd that it wouldn't be a noteworthy event when a million Jews up and go missing. Were Jews even there to begin with?

A papyrus dating from the end of the Old Kingdom was found in the early 19th century in Egypt [6]. It seems to be an eyewitness account of the events preceding the dissolution of the Old Kingdom. Its author, an Egyptian named Ipuwer, writes:

Plague is throughout the land. Blood is everywhere.
The river is blood.
That is our water! That is our happiness! What shall we do in respect thereof? All is ruin!
Trees are destroyed.
No fruit or herbs are found...
Forsooth, gates, columns and walls are consumed by fire.
Forsooth, grain has perished on every side.
The land is not light [dark].

This is what you get with Egyptian records. Papyrus record keeping was not in the Greek style of writing we would know today. When a nation and Pharaoh was defeated, the record was not likely broadcast as it would be today. We're talking about 2200BC - 1300 here. The dates are not known for sure. This was a primitive, illiterate and brutal bronze age culture. Generally speaking, governments of the time did not depict defeat of their leader gods. How much work does it take to write a celebration into stone and how much enthusiasm would there be to do the same with defeat in a time of horrible trouble? What would a nation be like with all the first born dead? How long does papyrus last and how much was lost as opposed to what we have remaining?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thank you bunches for your commentary! I extremely enjoy your point of view on things. Being raised a Christian, I have become a little . . . out-of-touch with the Bible in the past few years. It is always good to have a refresher.

A lot of people will inevitably say that the Bible and all things connected to it are complete bunk and have no historical or prophetical value. However, I disagree. Just like the Vedas and Avestas tell the story of two warring tribes in prehistory (or at least, that is what I have picked up from it), the Bible tells an entertaining and detailed story of the history of the Israelite people~ as well as several all-to-correct prophecies that correspond with predictions made in the Hadith and this Corpus Hermeticum. On a related note, thank you for introducing me to that latter text- I will certainly be researching it.

Thank you for your point of view,
Seraph

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thank you again for yet another eye opening thread. I truly love you and your contributions here. Always a pleasure to read!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna

From my studies, probably not, in large numbers of slaves, in any case. There is evidence to suggest that the so called "Israelities" were actually Egyptian Mercenaries, an army charged with keeping Egypt safe from invaders. Moses was not an Israelite, he was a Sumerian, and this is alluded to in the "Sword of Moses." Moses was well schooled in High Egyptian Magick, and I strongly believe Moses was responsible for writing the Qabbala, or Kabbalah.

The so called "enslaved Israelites were in fact disgruntled Egyptians, Mercenary Soldiers under the command of Moses. Remember, they went through the city "well armed," and they "sacked" the city before leaving. The grave sites surrounding the Pyramids are those of respected craftsmen, and stone masons, not slaves. The entire enslavement by the Egyptians story is probably just that, a story.

top topics

join