It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

More Evidence - Cross Polarized Light and the Twelve Materials of New Jerusalem

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What happens when you use cross polarized light to shine through the various precious jewels mentioned in Revelation? Interesting video reveals some facts that are just now being seen by science. As you may recall, the new city of Jerusalem will have no shadows and the sun will no longer be required. A new source of light will be everywhere, in all directions.

Revelation 21

19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Revelation 22

1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.





posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 

The mysteries and wonders of God are truly amazing!

So many awesome things in the Bible!

God is calling you ATSers!
Repent! Turn your hearts towards Him!
Only He can bring the peace you search for!



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
so where is the link to the "cross polarised light" experiments?

or is it just a throw away lines you used to promote your magic skywizards agenda?



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


Nice find. I have been trying to collect a a rock/mineral sample of each of these stones mentioned for years now! Some of expensive so the project is talking longer than intended



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


Nice find. I have been trying to collect a a rock/mineral sample of each of these stones mentioned for years now! Some of expensive so the project is talking longer than intended


Interesting. What are your plans?



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
so where is the link to the "cross polarised light" experiments?

or is it just a throw away lines you used to promote your magic skywizards agenda?



There is never the slightest danger of confusing anomalous with true double refraction, for a mineral with true double refraction, such for example as quartz, colorless sapphire or topaz, will appear much more brilliantly illuminated when examined in the polarized light, and, moreover, will be uniformly light or uniformly dark over its whole surface.
LINK






posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very interesting.
One question, you list ruby as one of the stones in the foundation but the video uses ruby as an example of stones that don't meet the requirements. I checked 21:19-20 and ruby is not mentioned unless it goes by another name.
Where did you get your list?



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 

oh, no plan per say, but I just wanted a visual and tangible representation for these minerals mentioned so my little girl could hold and see them as we read through the Bible.

What I need is Aaron's breast plate jewels,Urim and Thummim (probably Black opal but who knows!) The foundations of New Jerusalem stones, various rocks that make up the appearance of God as found in Ezekiel, Isaiah etc.
Plus all these stones are worth money, so its not a bad investment either.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 

oh, no plan per say, but I just wanted a visual and tangible representation for these minerals mentioned so my little girl could hold and see them as we read through the Bible.

What I need is Aaron's breast plate jewels,Urim and Thummim (probably Black opal but who knows!) The foundations of New Jerusalem stones, various rocks that make up the appearance of God as found in Ezekiel, Isaiah etc.
Plus all these stones are worth money, so its not a bad investment either.


That's really cool that you provide such great examples. Thank you for sharing.




top topics



 
5

log in

join