It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails over Florida 01-01-2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have been observing the chemtrails all day. They started off slow, but by noon the entire sky was covered by trails. I filmed several regular planes as the chemtrail planes were laying out their grids.

I have been building and testing my solar panels and the chemtrails are cutting my output in half. I am beginning to wonder who is behind this. I have often thought HAARP was using them for signal saturation, but now I wonder if power companies might be using them for solar disruption.

Regardless of the reason for the chemtrails, they are definately in the sky and they are, at the very least, blocking uv rays. The result is less growth from plants and less output from solar panels. The benefits?

Of course lots of people believe their government is behind them 100% and would never use them as guinea pigs, but they ignore history.

Even if there is no orchestrated effort by government or industry to spray particulates into our skies the trails still exist and affect everyone in the vicinity in some way.

So why do we allow our skies to be covered by these trails? Why does the FAA allow it? What is in it? Who operates the planes and pays for the flights?

I say a bill should be passed that limits the time a contrail can exist. If a plane leaves a contrail that can be seen for more than a minute after the plane has passed the start point that plane should be grounded until the problem is fixed. The bill should also include public disclosure for any govt. agency or private/corporate purpose using airplane spraying/chemtrailing and an elected watchdog group controlling permitting for any spraying. There needs to be disclosure on intent and effects as well as accountability.

And even if I am 100% wrong and there is no such thing as chemtrails, I still want my sky clear so my solar panels put out what they are rated for. It may be a selfish intention, but why is it wrong to want clear skies?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is the video from today.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Video won't play, error.
Error says internal server error, so maybe not your fault?
edit on 1-1-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Are these the ones?

I think you did a great job at filming and uploading them. I have been seeing some really weird ones out here in Canada lately too. I'm not sure if you're familiar with this forum but prepare to be bombarded with constant reminders that these are just normal contrails

They might even call you a chemmie
It's okay, I'm a chemmie too.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I counted 12 at one time in Central Florida today. They looked like ordinary contrails to me. I was thinking it just might be training day for the Air National Guard. However, it was a lot at one time.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Wow! Great start to the new year, eh?
This makes the blood boil, and is happening all over the planet.
Contrails my ARSE! Bollocks to that!

Somebody NEEDS shooting. ASAP.

Vitamin D deficiency is fast becoming a major issue.
This has to be connected to chemtrails.
You can see what effect these chemtrails have on your solar panel output.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Half of the planes left what turned into clouds across the sky. That means there are different planes leaving the trails so we should know WHAT PLANES and WHY.

If c136's or old turbines are the problem then we should evaluate them and get them upgraded. If it is not military why are they allowed to leave such an obvious trail?

I saw regular planes and chemtrail planes and they did not look alike. The chemtrail planes were white or light gray with no distinguishing marks I could make out. Even without magnification you can see the difference in the planes when they start. After the air clouds over it is hard to see anything.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thanks for making the video visible. Still new here so maybe I used the wrong url or something when posting the video here.

I don't care what people call me or what they think about me. i am just presenting visible proof of SOMETHING that does not belong in our sky made by the airplanes that transit it. That alone should be addressed and explained without adding the negative connotations of "Chemmie" etc. That just shows how ignorant people are. Rather than try to find out what is really happening they hide behind stupidity and redilly accept any explanation that sounds "SMART". I just need to look at the sky to see the problem and the solution is to down all the airplanes that make them.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
kinda looks like these over my house last month

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
They're always spraying out here. I'll share a few pics

You guys must not get it as often, no one even cares, they're just used to it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

and a lot like this last month

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

i am just presenting visible proof of SOMETHING that does not belong in our sky made by the airplanes that transit it.

Contrails consist primarily of water in the form of ice crystals, and of course the exhaust from the air planes engines. Nothing sinister really.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

i've got 100s of pics and hours of HD video. i've got a huge open sky in my back yard and will leave the camera running and sit it on the deck angled at the sky...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
MAYBE IT'S THE MASON'S...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I remember that mason thread.

I don't have much for video since my only camera right now is my cell phone, but I have a lot of pics. I lost a lot of the good ones on an old phone.

Sometimes on the weekend I will just kick back and watch the trails for a bit. In my opinion it's pretty obvious that the sky is not right, it's the same everywhere. I know they can find pics of contrails from a long time ago, but not pics like the ones people have been sharing over the last 15 years or so.

The deniers are funny, the non aware are pitiful, and the chemmies are ridiculed.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

i am just presenting visible proof of SOMETHING that does not belong in our sky made by the airplanes that transit it.

Contrails consist primarily of water in the form of ice crystals, and of course the exhaust from the air planes engines. Nothing sinister really.

There it is. Crystallized water. So what makes the water crystals persist for hours or days? Normal crystallized water will evaporate in the sun and fall out of the sky in colder weather.

This is not normal crystallized water vapor sir.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

There it is. Crystallized water. So what makes the water crystals persist for hours or days? Normal crystallized water will evaporate in the sun and fall out of the sky in colder weather.

This is not normal crystallized water vapor sir.

The same atmospheric properties that make other clouds persist, cause persistent contrails as well. After all contrails are simply a smaller man made cloud.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Last week or so in idaho we have had non stop cloudy skys. Hadnt seen stars for a week plus. Then a huge storm came in. Very odd looking storm. One hour later the skies were clear. Very next day constant chem trails. And we arent even that busy air traffic wise. I can see them out there right now. Trying to get the sky back to grey. Its a known fact that people are more likely depressed or gloomy when its dark. Look at alaska when they dont see the sun most of the time. Its depressing. The sun gives us energy. I can see why TPTB want us cut off from it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I think anyone who steps out of the line is ridiculed. I don't mind people thinking I am strange or eccentric because I can see through BS. To me that only shows my superior intellect and their collective stupidity.

I believe people are so scared of the truth that they will latch on to whatever alternative is presented to them so they can be comfortable with their lives. I was never one to accept things without investigating on my own first. I am not a follower and when I see something as obvious as this it is an affront to my freedom to breathe clean air. It is an obvious snub to all the taxpayers footing the bill for this crazy experiment.

Enough wondering. Enough he said she said. Enough BS. It's there, let's get rid of it!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Maybe their just trying to create moisture?

www.lakescientist.com...
Nope, I already called these guys.
Different altitude. They "claim" they don't know what it is either.

They told me to let them know when I find out.

Don't argue with "contrail" people. They don't care the science is wrong. We don't understand what we're seeing.

They're spraying the heck out of Northern Nevada/Tahoe for over 6 days now.Before that it was blue blue skies.

The guys from the "geoengineering" errr baridium/aluminum moister enhancing company say there is not enough moisture for their planes to go up and "goose" the clouds.. They must be lieing and I don't know what I'm seeing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join